It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler claims I'm from Mazalia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
I truly appreciate everyone's posts. I am enjoying reading these Interesting experiences.

Me too!

Me too aswell!

I saw this here lecture on reincarnation a couple of weeks ago that really blew my mind.
It seems you can now study the 'science of reincarnation' at a couple of well respected universities around the world.
Our western world, that is.

Anyways, I wanted to tip you guys about this here video as its really interesting and highly intriguinguing.
Its a 45min lecture/talk-thing from 2014, the last 10-15 minutes is a q&a thing if i recall correctly.
I challenge you to watch the first 5 minutes and then try to turn it off

Bob Good's lecture on The Science of Reincarnation:

And yeah, also, after wathcing this I remember feeling strangely relaxed about life and death and all that 'jazz'..
Maybe some heavy subcouncious rearranging are taking place in my brain who knows :-)

Thanks guys.
Have good days!

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
If reincarnation was a fact then there is no heaven and no free will and no choice destiny takes away all the things that are most valued .
Ps It may as well be a computer game in which we all are just walking down the streets wile the player drives his car into building an blows things up .
And if that was true would I want to know ? Unlike the matrix we would be no more then animated graphics so knowing would not be a ticket to the real universe .

In that though you are assuming that only a limited few have been reborn. What if we all have been but only a few remember it, or at least enough to describe. Besides, how exactly does reincarnation negate free will or destiny exactly? You still have your free will to live your life as you wish (which would be a plus if reincarnation does exist, meaning you arent doomed to the same life and fate you lived previously). As for destiny, maybe you weren't able to fulfill your chosen/set destiny in your past lives and this is but another kick at the can, so to speak. Either way very cool topic.

Personally I think reincarnation is possible, maybe even probable, given my own experiences. I know there have been a few times I've been to a place that I had never visited before or heard a story I was unfamiliar with, only for me to know and feel more than I rightly should. One that sticks out is the story of King Arthur and his Knights, I've know that story my entire life it seems. How or why I cant say. It would be easy to pass that off as hearing about it at a really young age and the forgetting it, but that never sat quite right. Same a couple times on random family trips with my parents and brother. We would stop someplace and the minute I stepped from the car I would be hit by a feeling of deja vu (in a couple cases it was very intense). Most of these places I had never previously heard about or even knew existed. My parents would plan random stops along our routes to entertain us, as I am sure others have experienced. So prior to actually arriving I had no foreknowledge of where we were going that day. Needless to say the first couple times it was rather disconcerting. Keep in mind this was the early 90's (1989-1996) so prior to the widespread internet adoption, and certainly before internet capable cell phones.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Lol, cute. She may have extraordinary paranormal powers
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

stony asteroid and the parent body of the Massalia family located in the inner region of the asteroid belt, approximately 145 kilometers (90 miles) in diameter

That's a nice story, who knows right? Maybe millions of years ago a planet just like earth in our solar system?
Seems that spirits do travel around the universe finding a suitable host on a new planet for reincarnation?

Maybe she still has hidden secret stories how it turns out to be on ancient Mazalia

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
These are great! Thank you to all of your posts.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Children have wonderful imaginations don't they. It doesn't make them aliens.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivek555

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
I truly appreciate everyone's posts. I am enjoying reading these Interesting experiences.

Me too!

Me too aswell!

I saw this here lecture on reincarnation a couple of weeks ago that really blew my mind.
It seems you can now study the 'science of reincarnation' at a couple of well respected universities around the world.
Our western world, that is.

Anyways, I wanted to tip you guys about this here video as its really interesting and highly intriguinguing.
Its a 45min lecture/talk-thing from 2014, the last 10-15 minutes is a q&a thing if i recall correctly.
I challenge you to watch the first 5 minutes and then try to turn it off
n

And yeah, also, after wathcing this I remember feeling strangely relaxed about life and death and all that 'jazz'..
Maybe some heavy subcouncious rearranging are taking place in my brain who knows :-)

Thanks guys.
Have good days!

Yes, because now you know that death is impermanent and that you have lifetimes to get it right and to evolve. We all evolve on a daily basis, even if others cannot see it from their perspective. Origen wrote of the “pre-existence of the soul”, and he was a anathematized by the Church because it was an inconvenient truth. Who would believe that the very Church which taught the resurrection of Christ would also eliminate the teachings of reincarnation
edit on 5-5-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Your kid probably heard something about it on TV. They usually do and then just repeat it or pretend. One question to rule out whether your kid is from another planet or not....did you give birth to your her? If so, then she's your child and she's from earth. I can't believe that you even pondered this. Seems like common sense to me.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

My friend reminded me of a story he told me a couple years ago last night. He got testicular cancer five years ago and the night he was diagnosed he told me about the dream he had.

He says he vividly remembers standing next to a guy showing him a star map. As he was pointing to the map the guy told him, "remember! you were here! (pointing to a star on a map) You were going here! (pointing to a different star) and you stopped here (pointing to earth) you got stuck here! remember!"

He beat cancer and he is healthy not to leave you hanging. But his story reminded of this thread I'd thought I'd share it.

edit on 5-5-2019 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

consciousness is not limited to the human brain.

I can't believe you would even post this response. Seems like common sense.

see, works both ways...

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
I think I am missing something from the story.

If she came here because her "sun burned out" than how can she be from an asteroid from the asteroid belt?

I read it as the OP researched Masalia and found an asteroid. But if the child was really from elsewhere or had memories, why would an alien race's name for a planet have anything to do with what WE name stuff?

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I did a child psych related masters degree and loved reading about all the psychologists who work with kids, many of who were atheists beforehand but are convimced otherwise now, and seeong thrm talking about the huge number of kids who, between/around the time they can use language enough to communicate more complex thoughts and/to the time they can start telling chronologically organized narratives, they often claim to have memories of a life with elements they can't have yet been exposed to and that they always had these memories, some even get emotional about it. Coincidentally though, this is also about the time our memory begins to work on a lifelong scale (and most people agree that this is their experience other than a few oddballs who swear, though I feel it is absolute bs, they remember bring birthed, remember the womb, remember the weeks before sight kicked in, etc. Hmmmm....) and with this start to our lifelong recotdd emmoery comes the final stages of those memories fading from their minds to the pont they are forgotten and never again mentioned or never spoken of again. Good documentary is I think called, "The Boy who Lived Before." If nothing else it's worth watching just because he is obscenely adorable lol. So perhaps we have ligerinng memories when we fist start out. I just don't get why it would change families since ok, if you want an explanation they know now that DNA records even a perons memories so I could understand passing some down. However the most compelling cascae are kids who don't even claim to have been the same race as currently much less family one. Maybe the DNA in carbon from people buried or cremated make its way into pregnant women and become pieces of the newborn to come. I dunno. There is also the popular belief that we are all fragments of the smae single being of a much higher dimension who wnawnted o experience itself so it divided into countless individuals so simpsimlsimpsimly te child was that person but is every person in reality.h

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Those are all in the vein of this fiasco:

the boy who came back from heaven

But these all have an agenda; an ulterior motive.

They simply are not true.

And if you watched Inside Edition recently, there can be bi££ion$ of r€a$on$.

Then there are just people who are gullible willingly or otherwise.

It's comforting to think death isn't the absolute deadend Oblivion that logic is screaming at us.

After billions of deaths in about half a million years, we would have DEFINITELY known for sure by now IF THERE WAS AN AFTERLIFE.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: reject

Aillions of deaths in about half a million years, we would have DEFINITELY known for sure by now IF THERE WAS AN AFTERLIFE.

Really? How? Did one make a movie and came back?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I think it is just a coincidence OP, a cool one though.

originally posted by: midnightstar
If reincarnation was a fact then there is no heaven and no free will and no choice destiny takes away all the things that are most valued .
Ps It may as well be a computer game in which we all are just walking down the streets wile the player drives his car into building an blows things up .
And if that was true would I want to know ? Unlike the matrix we would be no more then animated graphics so knowing would not be a ticket to the real universe .

If I discovered we're living in a simulation I would be rapt. I'd no longer have to give a damn and would either go for a high score or a 5 star wanted level, because life would no longer have consequence and rules would not matter.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Your Dog contacted me and said he is from the Planet Treats! Just kidding I couldn’t resist. I too believe in Reincarnation. And I believe we have lived on other Planets.reply to: Onlyyouknow

edit on 7-5-2019 by hal5000 because: Composition error

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hal5000
You are right, he was subliminally yelling STEAK!!!!

edit on 10-5-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

That is awesome. Thank you for your post.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join