It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler claims I'm from Mazalia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I truly appreciate everyone's posts. I am enjoying reading these Interesting experiences.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I know some of that stuff is weird, we just can't comprehend.
My grand-daughter, when she first started talking, she called my wife nana like most kids do but she called me a weird name that I had never heard before. Now, all 4 grand-children call me by that name and my sister living in another province here in Canada came for a visit and questioned me as to why they called me by that name.
I told her that I didn't know and that particular little one was the one who started calling me by that name.

Well she said, did you know that when dad was young that's what they called him (nickname)? I still can't figure out how my grand-daughter pulled that stunt lol. I told my mom about that and she laughed and said it was impossible for the little one to have known. Just to make it clear, I live quite far from my family so they don't know my grand-children that well.

With that said, even before she could talk, there was/is a special bond between her and I.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

If reincarnation was a fact then there is no heaven and no free will and no choice destiny takes away all the things that are most valued .

Why? maybe the work of tempering the soul takes more than one round.

Zechariah 13:9
And I will put this third into the fire, and refine them as one refines silver, and test them as gold is tested. They will call upon my name, and I will answer them. I will say, ‘They are my people’; and they will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’”

Isaiah 48:10
Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver; I have tried you in the furnace of affliction.

Proverbs 17:3
The crucible is for silver, and the furnace is for gold, and the Lord tests hearts.

Daniel 11:35
And some of the wise shall stumble, so that they may be refined, purified, and made white, until the time of the end, for it still awaits the appointed time.
and so on
www.openbible.info...

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I would think the name would mean nothing here if her story were true. The position would however.

Something like this
www.reuters.com...

GD 362 once was a star similar to the sun. After billions of years, it ballooned into a “red giant” as part of its death process, expelling most of its outer material, then degenerated into a burnt-out remnant called a white dwarf. The fact that the asteroid is so similar in make-up to the Earth, as well as the moon, indicates that rocky planets like our own may have orbited the star eons ago, Jura said

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Here is something you might find intersting...

One "John Laurence Bikerdike" was killed on July 22, 1940, during the Battle of Britain (the spelling of the name is only slightly different).

KIFA 22 July 1940 (during aerobatics) (Pilot) Hurricane P3895 crashed prior to landing at Caste Camps aerodrome.

If I understand this correctly, he was killed during a training exercise.

RAF Aircrew in the Battle of Britain

Apparently, he was 21 when he died...born Feb. 11th, 1919 in Christchurch, New Zealand.

...the son of James and Monica Laura Bickerdike of Nelson, New Zealand

Memorial Record

Is that the Twilight Zone theme music I hear?

edit on 4-5-2019 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

A friend's child, when he was four, told elaborate stories of when he was a native American. His name, his wife's name, his child's name, hunting game, etc. He cried when he talked about his wife dying. When he was older, he no longer remembered this life. He only remembered that current family remembered him talking about it.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Sadly not applicable in my son's case as we are Uk based in West Yorkshire and the family he said he came from live/lived in the next town over apparently

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

Sadly not applicable in my son's case as we are Uk based in West Yorkshire and the family he said he came from live/lived in the next town over apparently

Have you identified, in the public record, a John Bikerdyke (from the town you reference) who was indeed also killed during the war (which would explain your son's reading of the name on a Memorial)?

Quite curious to know...

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Is that the one where the child identified her killer(past life)

Anyway, very trippy story, I have read stories of children with some connection to ghosts of relatives, or past lives. They seem to lose those connections as they get older.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think I am missing something from the story.

If she came here because her "sun burned out" than how can she be from an asteroid from the asteroid belt?

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Wondered that too. Thought maybe their sun burned out, then their planet left orbit, traveled thru space, and ended up in our asteroid belt, lol.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Generalational ship is a fun explanation.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat
That is all there is to the story. I don't know the answer to the guestion. It was the only thing in a way relevant that I could find at the time during my internet search.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
That's precious but there is no afterlife; not even for ETs.
edit on 5-5-2019 by reject because: No afterlife for anyone.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
I have read things like this before and I asked my daughter a while ago, I think it was in early March. She was 2 and years 9 months old at that time.

I asked her where she was before she came to us. She answered this but in German:

"I was in the sky by the man in his house. I was not allowed come down but then I was allowed."

And she insists on it because I asked a few days later and she looked at me like she is confused because "Mama I telled you this, did you forget that my gold piece".

BUT she heard about the christ child (German catholic version of Santa Claus) in the sky, we did not relate the concept of God to her or that God is seen as a man in some religions ("the father"). She did not use the word.

The only times she watches TV is when she asks to watch animals (on DiscoveryHD).

There is something I thought about often:
What if time is not a line going forward but a stack formed like a moebis band, flower of life or similar. I heard that concept before. If you compress it it would fold down into infinity into an infinite small point. What if we can sort of choose our parents or aim into a certain direction?

I mean, if it is somehow like re-incarnation of the soul, it would not matter to pick a bad life either. I talked about this before and that was an argument someone came up. It would not matter because the single life would be relative to all the others.

What if we are all one being but seperated into different vessels at different times? I mean we all are one. Why? I don't know, its just an idea, not a believe.

Try imagining a moebius band rotated on all three dimensions. In the end, if you take in all the spins and look at the finished -for now- 3D object, does it rotate? I say yes and maybe some heard of it, a 3D object that rotates on all axis can be reduced to one vector of rotation, that would be time moving forward (we get older).

Maybe it is also just a bunch of crap I write.

edit on 5-5-2019 by Oleandra88 because: I typed a wrong word, now it is making more sense...to me

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Interesting stuff indeed!

I was talking to my 4yr old daughter several months ago about the moon and she said in a serious tone - "That moon is a Sirak moon and it fell into two planets".

No idea what that is all about

She's also said some odd things about kinda past life stuff like "when I was older, I had a different grandma".

ETA: Out of curiosity, I took this same daughter outside just now and asked her to point to the planet she came from and she said "it's right in the middle...it's called bumbum land"

Hmm...the research continues lol.
edit on 5/5/19 by Cruff because: Extra stuff

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Cruff

In my case I asked and it was a slightly loaded question. In the sense that I implied to her that she had to be somewhere before, because I asked where. "No where" is a concept she already understands but I do not think it would have been on her mind.

What I learned and find important:
Kids have fantasy and if a kid tells you it was with unicorns, it does not think about making clear that it was just fantasy. The kid is not saying it was physical with unicorns but in the mind. For the kid, the parent is like a god a allknowing being.
So it is natural for kids to leave out information because they think you know that already.

So in your case it is much more odd and curious than in my case that she said that out of the blue.

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

After the internet arrived I remember we looked up the name on the Armed Forces Registry and there were 2 one in 1914 and one in 1944 both belonging to the Yorkshire Regiment. Never took it any further as my sons' memories were starting to fade so thought it best to leave it be. Strangely however, he did have other "incidents" up until around 6yrs old which were quite spooky. I may share those some day. He again remembers them but just brushes them off or we all have a good laugh. We called him the spooky child for a long time

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
I truly appreciate everyone's posts. I am enjoying reading these Interesting experiences.

Me too!

posted on May, 5 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
My story is similar in a different way, I've always felt strongly about alien life and when I was young I found a strange brown 'spot' on my leg. It looked like a dark orange freckle and being an all outdoors action kid I soon forgot all about it. Roll forward 24 yrs and I had an itch on my leg and saw the same spot, it wasn't the itch but it was in sight. I noted it was a bit darker now and give it a hard squeeze and a solid pencil lead like bit almost seemed to soft eject from my leg, it sort of just pushed out till the end and stopped. I looked at it and tried to crunch it between my thumbnails and it shot away from the effort and I never saw it again as it got mixed up in the long carpet. Roll on some more years and my daughter was born, she was nice healthy baby who was born by a C section and was a very active baby before being born. Being a hands on dad I did a lot of the bathing and nappy duty and one day out of the blue she had an identical mark on her stomach bar it was a bit pronounced. I wondered what it was but she as a newborn wasn't happy for me to go near it. A few days later it had flattened out but it was worrying me so after changing her she dropped off and I squeezed the spot, again it popped out with no pain to her and stood proud of her tummy but not falling out. I looked and looked at it and got a magnifying glass on it and it has lines of sorts on it but like mine was a dark pencil lead shape and look, same size, about 2mm and hard as rock. The worrier in me thought to put it in a little plastic pouch to take to the doctor but on the day I thought they would think me mad or a bad dad for squeezing it out and binned it, sure it was just a weird coincidence.

As my daughter got older (she's almost 20 now) I asked her around the age of 10 if she remembered anything and she did which seemed impossible to me, I thought she was pulling my leg and had heard me talking about the events to my wife. But no, she was adamant she knew of this thing and I asked where it came from and she said "them, like your one"...Just that

My face must have been a picture because I felt ill and weird at the same time, she never went in to it and I stopped asking her because she was to have anorexia a few years after that and that was far more important. As she's was starting to recover I asked her again and she looked at me like I was mad..She has no memory of it or me asking..

Damn weird...And before I get a new one ripped, I have been on here for MANY years and have recounted most of the story long ago on here, the only difference was that it was before I had asked her the first and second time, back then it was only about the objects.

What do I make of it, I have no idea, a product of the mental issue that was to become anorexia, I have no idea...Its just a lot out there and still makes me wonder to now...ET?? Seriously I hope not as the thought of stuff happening to her just makes me angry and helpless.

All I can say is like the OP, there's weird crap out there going on...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join