It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello for the first time of me posting anything

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I am a pat-time Library Attendant at a university in England, so I am at work whilst typing this initial, introductive post. I am also a part-time waitress in a fish and chip restaurant.

When 9-11 happened, I was working as a kitchen designer/sales consultant in a builders' merchant. My boss came running into the showroom from the office the other side of the building, and told me to come, quick, and watch the tv they had, on the wall. I went into the office, and I could not believe what I was seeing. I thought it must be some sort of prank, that the presenter of the programme would come on and tell us all it was not real. The office was 'open', so the customers at the counter could also see the tv. We all just stood there, transfixed. I have not really been able to get it out of my mind since then, it was such a 'big' thing.....

So... I have heard stories over the years, about it not being about the planes crashing into the buildings that made them collapse...about explosive paint being applied in the basement, about the basement being closed for a few days before it happened.....about the floors being primed with explosives.... so I thought I would research things a bit for myself. Well, as much as I am able, not being American, or IN America... not being privy to secret documents or intelligence agencies, etc. But here I am, searching for details. So I came across this site, after I had Googled the question, ' Can an aluminium plane cut through steel beams?'. So.... I am here to find out...I perhaps should mention that I have Asperger's, which means that I can get obsessed with things, and I will stick with things, and not let them go. I am a good investigator in that sense :-) I am also able to 'take myself out of myself', so that I can see things from all different points of view. It helps, of course, that I went to university, so I kind-of know how to research.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Cazzatron64

Hello and welcome! You will find a wealth of information here on many topics. Enjoy!

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

Do you fine people if they are late bringing their books back?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Welcome, you can always learn something new and interesting here.

Hope you enjoy.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Welcome. Nice intro. Look forward to seeing you around and what you turn up research-wise.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
So, if I drop a bunch of toothpicks...

Oh wait, nevermind.

Welcome

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

246 are we going to vegas to count cards?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Hello welcome to the nut house . I suppose you missed the years of debates on youtube videos about the event comment vs comment vs comment ?

I think honestly nowadays you'd have trouble getting all of the evidence you'd need to make a reasonably sound judgement on it . In about 2005-8 or so there was a fair amount of leaked or unrecognised and uncensored footage and audio from the event. One of them a well known one depicts firemen experiencing clear and large explosive blasts at the foot of the buildings . Its safe to say you're not being given the full story , but hard to say with firm reasoning even now who was really responsible . I think the concensus is somewhere about thermite being preplaced to do the job of quickly cutting through the main steel beams on the lower decks or else a steel frame cant come down even if the rest of the structure burnt to a crisp , but then again it was an aging mega- structure and that adds some unpredictability at least . There was at least one reported foreign based group which saw the whole event as being the fulfillment of gods prophecy against the worlds traders and rulers , on the stranger side of things they may have had a point but read revelation 18 and judge for yourself . Some say of that one that its potential evidence that parts of biblical prophecy were deliberated added and then deliberately fulfilled , obviously added at a much later date than what we a living souls of less than 100 yrs old mainly could bear witness to , still others just a lucky guess . Its best to still ask questions I think , see what others make of it and hold back on knowing anything much for certain on this topic . That the world order changed afterward and for example that china finally joined the wto , these factors of international politics , normally quite secretive affairs may bear relevance also

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
by the way If you're a librarian you could maybe look up this book which has been of interest here it's Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey by Ingersoll Lockwood and see if they have that available in print especially older copies . Went to our county library to see but , nothing on their system at all , nothing by ingersoll lockwood even , across the ewhole county and even the lady i asked there thought there was something slightly odd about that . Are there any actual stored copies at yours

new topics

top topics

join