It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hellenic Polytheist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
i heard a lot of people or personalities cause they were like ghosts. i heard dialogue like my very own "roast" i dont know if you ever heard of the Jimmy Dean roasts but all your friends show up to make fun of you. persecutory schizophrenia it was exhausting at times frustrating i was left behind and most the time heard homophobic slurs. if you can imagine surround sound or headphones always on. you get good at multi tasking and doing things at the same time. if you can imagine all of reality got distorted a soundtrack interactive and spontaneous your own brain creating a waking dream. it went on years before i got meds.

i always loved video games the japanese rpg s for ps1. i love silent hill didnt beat two new ones for xbox 360 but played two 25 save files for ps2. silent hill is a place where an old cult this lady gave birth to a girl who had the power of a god inside her. the cult wanted to release the god so set the house on fire with girl in it. the soul split into two a teenage burn victim and an innocent newborn. the power of the god in the burn victim creates a waking nightmare and the town turns into purgatory light and dark exist daylight really foggy and condemned nightime nightmare world with monsters who attack you.

kinda like if hell was a town you could go visit. in two there is this part where this girl says you can see the flames for me they are always here. i thought of sweet tooth from twisted metal black his head is on fire. imagine a waking dream you cant exit? going on for years just deal with it. if you want to check out my thread in off topic talk a little about a few things. was in hospital when younger had right side of body paralyzed. i see myself in Alessa and Cheryl in the game cause type of injury. and think what if pandoras box opened something wasnt supposed to. i remember walking to 711 after midnight sneaking outta house while parents slept. putting ipod with light in coat pocket and running around like James while hearing the voices.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

There can be only one. You don't get to choose who GOD is. He just is.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
i am sorry i am just stuck on this cause its sorta like lifes work. i realize this might be offensive to many religious. i saw a picture of my grandfather in 1950 with a cigarette over a puppy and a strange looking shadow he couldnt see with horns. they might have just tilted the room to something happened. i dont know. it was a prophecy and the future is unwritten. not everything happened to the letter. i dont know much about history and i never read the bible just thought i was martyr spy all life and they did this on purpose. i connect patterns can get crazy. listen to korn here to stay and internalize. there is all of life out there and billions of people. my mom gave me this book or i saw somewhere surviving schizophrenia.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Firebrand1105volunteer

listen to korn here to stay and internalize

I was listening to Korn and my flatmate walked by and said "Korn. I went to his concert in '96."
I never listened to it before but he said it's for depressed people.

my mom gave me this book or i saw somewhere surviving schizophrenia.

Was it this one? I read it in the 70s, but I don't remember much about it.

I Never Promised You a Rose Garden is a semi-autobiographical account of a teenage girl's three-year battle with schizophrenia. Deborah Blau, bright and artistically talented, has created a world, the Kingdom of Yr, as a form of defense from a confusing, frightening reality. When Deborah was five, she underwent surgery to remove a tumor in her ovaries, a traumatic experience that involved a great deal of physical pain and shame. During her childhood, Deborah suffered frequent abuse from her anti-Semitic peers and neighbors. When Deborah first created Yr, it was a beautiful, comforting haven, but over time the gods of Yr became tyrannical dictators who ruled Deborah's every word and action.

The novel presents the issue of mental illness from multiple viewpoints. Deborah's three years in the hospital provide us with a portrait of mental illness as it is experienced by the patient. Deborah's parents, Esther and Jacob, are torn between their love for their daughter and their shame at the stigma of her illness. Nevertheless, they find the courage to allow Deborah to continue treatment even when there are few signs of recovery for a long while. Deborah struggles with guilt and resentment at her parents' disappointed expectations for her while her younger sister Suzy copes with her frustration at having to arrange her life around Deborah's illness.

Deborah's strong-willed, empathetic, brilliant therapist, Clara Fried, slowly wins Deborah's trust. She never forces Deborah to accept her point of view. Over the course of three years, she helps Deborah gain the courage to fight her illness. Her goal is to give Deborah the ability to choose between the reality of Earth, despite all its faults and problems, over the phantoms of Yr. Meanwhile, Deborah develops friendships of a kind with the other patients in the hospital despite their fear of emotional investment in other people. Although she fears the reality of Earth, Deborah eventually earns a GED and resolves to win her struggle against her illness.
www.sparknotes.com...

edit on 1-5-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Raggedyman

Don't sin, fear hell, are those not rules? Obey, worship!

So you are advocating hurting people when you say “don’t sin,” is ok to hurt people?
Fear hell, well that is very much obvious, judgement is coming and it’s fair, it’s judgement.

If I said, don’t kill anyone or you will be punished by the law, is that religion, logic not a strong commodity in Peeple

Rules or warnings against harm
Obey, like obeying road rules, you must not drive because of the road rules, or play chess, any sport with rules, because you are to cool and refuse to obey rules

Poor secluded child you are

Common sense just slipped by didn’t it?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

It's kind of rich you question my common sense while you pray to some jewish guy as if he were god.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

It's kind of rich you question my common sense while you pray to some jewish guy as if he were god.

I see what you done there, you went after me

I made a mockery of your comment and make you look a little illogical and you decided to attack me and my faith
Very clever but all to common

Yep you are right, it is crazy, I pray to a zombie God, tell Him my fears, hopes and pains. Believe He loves me, cares for me and will come and rescue me from my own stuff ups... It is crazy, you are,spot on and don't I know it.

Taught me nothing new there girl

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
more humility, less hubris. You may think you're right in your judgement against God, but that's exactly what hubris does. It distorts your view so you think you are being unrighteously disciplined and results in a self-perpetuating negative feedback loop. Hang your head and admit fallibility, ask for forgiveness and guidance. Or continue the fall of the prideful.
edit on 1-5-2019 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

You insult me the entire time. But you just prove that's how christians are. You are the hater in this story. What did you consider an attack? The jewish guy?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

The whole point of this thread is that it's all just stories with no basis in reality. How do you know you're right? Because people 2000 years ago had all the answers? And you accuse me of being prideful? Haha sure. Look in the mirror to see self-righteousness.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   

The whole point of this thread is that it's all just stories with no basis in reality. How do you know you're right?

Because the immense suffering I went through when thinking I had the answer. Going about as if I knew all, was above everything else in the universe, and thinking everyone else was ignorant. It is a parasitic mindset that feeds itself the more you give it credibility as a valid idea.

Humility, as much as it hurt the pride that I had built up, restored my inner peace and joy.

So no, I don't need a 2000 year old book to say it to me, I learned it through my own experience. Again, it is your hubris that has you thinking that everyone is blind who believes this stuff.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Because he is not the universe, show me where in the bible it says god is the universe, that's entirely your personal opinion.
In the hellenic tradition, there is gaia, which is obviously Earth and there is Uranus who is basically space. But in all I'm approaching it as stories, myths, which doesn't mean it replaces science in my view of the world.
And I'm free to do so because there is no "head of the church" or self righteous priest or blind believer who tells me what to think.
But it's quite telling here in this thread there are immediately two "good Christians" who insult me, when let's face it, I put it in philosophy for a reason.
You are giving a great example why you and your god can go and screw yourself

Everyone has a certain spiritual path to follow.

If you do not like the ones that want to obey the current Bible, then target the current Elite, MIC, all world politicians and every (stupid dumb ass) member of every secret service worldwide instead of ATS members.

Don't shoot the messenger. Target the clueless idiots (Mossad) that obey a daemon (YHWA) to fulfill his little grunt called the antichrist.

Do not insult ATS members who are already standing up to their left foot, Achilles heal, sinistral side in the Lake of Fire. Target everyone who follows a little demon called YHWH instead of following the GOD Universe.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Firebrand1105volunteer

A friend of mine has schizophrenia and told me a little what it is like. I find it mighty interesting and you sure have my sympathy.
I don't want to tell you what I think it is, because it made things worse for my friend when I did. Just so much that to me it seems like it's similiar to a broken volume knob on a stereo, we're all listening to the subconscious music, even the most sane person, just that you got hit by it much much too loud. Does that make sense?

Silent Hill? OMG I threw two controllers into the tv and it was suggested I should stop playing it because it gets too expensive
Great game.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I don't "target" anyone. Freedom is very dear to me, you can believe whatever you like as long as you are tolerant to me and others.
It just mystifies me what you gain from being scared by the force that should be there to comfort you and teach you about love.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Well then you should read this thread again, because I keep repeating nobody knows, especially not me.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I don't "target" anyone. Freedom is very dear to me, you can believe whatever you like as long as you are tolerant to me and others.
It just mystifies me what you gain from being scared by the force that should be there to comfort you and teach you about love.

i tolerate everyone as everyone should know the results from their choices. This is why i targeted all elite worldwide as they trust a programmed traitor - Lucifer.

Maybe some souls have witnessed both good and bad worlds / Realms / dimensions. Those who have "felt" the dark side can only follow a certain path to make sure they never return to their dark origin. The insane go dark side like every person working in every secret service world wide right now.

"Gains" from fear: 1 gain is "only trust yourself". Who can trust a disguised enemy that exploits love to trap ones soul ?
Succubus's, Incubus's are primary examples of this.

Jesus gains alot from this. Following Him will only trust Jesus and His Spirit that has Sealed the persons soul.

Maybe this is a Universe (GOD) simulation and a game-show for all immortal spectators. Every mortal chooses a side and they play their games amongst us.

Game of Thrones might very well be a preview to a real simulation coming our way. Who is willing to pick a side and fight for their very own survival ? Similar to WW1, WW2 ... WW3 (nuclear ?)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Okay look:
Programmed traitor - Lucifer
Fear = trust yourself
Jesus = GOD = universe
Simulation

that's all fiction. If you think of the world as people sharing your raw personal experience and coming to the same conclusion, or having the same "taste of truth" like you, regarding a topic that plays entirely in the perception and computing device (brain) chances your personal story about that are right is 1 in 8(?)billion.
Everybody has the same intense good, horrible life story. You're just indoctrinated with an explanation of your choosing you can under no circumstances prove to be false/true.
My conclusion from AI is not Lucifer.
My reaction to fear is not to trust myself.
Jesus is not god. God is just a label lazy people use to hide the fact they don't know what it is. The universe is mysterious and beautiful, but you would first have to establish it gives a # we're here or not. I don't consider that as fact.
Simulation theory is also entirely your opinion, just a story some maybe even super smart people entertain, because they were brought up with the idea of an creator/person existing outside the universe, so they can Imagine what is in reality a giant leap from established facts, without making their brain hurt. Mine hurts, logic error, can not compute. And I bet I'm not the only one.

That doesn't mean my favourite theory is anything more true, or prettier, or whatever, it just means in order to figure this out, because I do believe something like god/s, aliens, 5th dimension intelligence exists, we need to keep our laboratory clean, like a baby before it gets brainwashed by society, no bias allowed. What did you experience? Not: how do you explain it.
But at the same time I acknowledge nobody knows, we have cultural indoctrination, but that doesn't mean any of it is true.

So please I would love to have a discussion about all the possibilities one can have in experiencing this strange intelligence that sure seems powerful and deeply connected to us humans since... always maybe, but don't act like your # stinks less than mine.
I don't know.
You don't know.
So why not have fun with it?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I think sprituality is fine, religions are weird, religious books are weirder, full of rape, murder and incest.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

Right? Be good and god gives you slaves... WTF?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

The universe is mysterious and beautiful

What if the universe depends upon a spiritual connection that explains why us spirits willingly enter its' realm ?
Otherwise it is just soulless, cold and empty.

Maybe, just maybe the Universe wants to help us evolve to later place us on another world of its choosing. Just an idea via Rapture (teleportation, reincarnation).

Some people choose a religious path, others choose a spiritual path; the Universe has a location for both types, hence planet Earth really is a spiritual training ground.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join