It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden on Trump Supporters: ‘They’re the Dregs of Society’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: Phage

I would say a majority.

So you agree that Biden was not talking about Trump supporters as a group?
You agree that the OP is a gross distortion of what he was actually talking about?
edit on 4/30/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: W0LF3

I would say a majority.

A delusion that Trump and his supporters believe and will be the reason he loses.
*Yawn*, sure kid 😚

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I would say a majority.

So you agree that Biden was not talking about Trump supporters as a group?
You agree that the OP is a gross distortion of what he was actually talking about?
Oh no, this is the hard knocks, Biden absolutely meant that.

As I said before, he has his own cutthroats to wade through before even facing the big boss in this raid.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
IMHO, I think the average Trump supporter is fearful and angry about their lot in life, how difficult it is for them to make ends meet.

Tell me, what's the "average" Trump supporter look like? Would the average supporter attend a Trump rally? You know, those filled-to-capacity events where everyone is smiling and cheering as opposed to fearful and angry? They look pretty optimistic to me. The only fear and anger I can see has been coming from the left. Nonstop. For 2 1/2 years.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Full context.
Not that it matters to y'all.
Dregs

Speaking about those who want to remove LGBTQ rights he said:

They’re a small percentage of the American people, virulent people. Some of them, the dregs of society.

Are Trump supporters a small percentage of the American people?

Meh. If it's another reason to despise Biden and all he stands for, what's a little diversionary misinformation gonna hurt?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

Can this Old Freakin' Junkie Even put a Coherent Sentence Together Without sounding like a Guy Screaming about not getting his Creamed Corn in a Convalescent Home ? .Ah , No . He wants to be President too ? .LOL

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

what's a little diversionary misinformation gonna hurt?

Little here. Little there.
Little this side. Little that side.

No problem.

The latest white nationalist killing comes after the Department of Homeland Security disbanded its domestic terrorism unit last year, reassigning its analysts to other departments. DHS says the threat of “homegrown extremism” has been significantly reduced, but in a review of 50 murders committed by extremists in 2018, the Anti-Defamation League found 49 came at the hands of right-wing extremists, with white supremacists alone accounting for 39 of the murders.

www.democracynow.org...

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I couldn't say because the video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

edit on 3-5-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

They're all the same. Whether it's Biden or Buttigieg.
edit on 14 5 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

They're all the same. Whether it's Biden of Buttigieg.

Pretty sure you just linked the bottom of my toilet....

...Just saying....

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
July 18, 2019

Joe Biden hired a "Speech Coach" one day after the recent debate.

dailycaller.com...

He's been giving speeches for 50 years, and needs a speech coach?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
July 18, 2019

Joe Biden hired a "Speech Coach" one day after the recent debate.

dailycaller.com...

He's been giving speeches for 50 years, and needs a speech coach?

He needs to learn to speak "Woke".

That's hard for Sleepy Joe.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I think some of his speech coaching may have worked. I just heard Joe Biden powerfully condemning the crowd at President Trump's rally last night.

posted on Feb, 1 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
February 1, 2020

Presidential front-runner Biden's memory continues to deteriorate. It's only a couple of days before the Iowa Caucuses, and former V.P. Joe Biden can't remember when he and Barack Obama were re-elected.

Speaking at a recent town hall in Marshalltown, Iowa, Biden tried to recall when the Obama administration – of which he was the second-highest member – won their reelection bid, repeatedly failing to come up with the right number, in what’s become a worsening string of flubs, and lapses of memory.

“Forty years later to the month, in January of 2012, actually 2013…no, wait a minute, we got elected in 2012, 2010 or ’13,” Biden stumbled.
Source: www.mrctv.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's pretty bad. I was noticing the 20 people on the room on the video. It's not looking good for their candidates. He probably doesn't remember calling us dregs.

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mugger

And the mainstream media is in total Denial of Joe Biden extorting Ukraine. Check out Chris "Fredo" Cuomo's recent statement on Twitter.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
If this Joe Biden statement reaches the Black/African American online community, look out!

No more "big shot" Negroes: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Biden saw how well it worked for Hillary when she called people 'Deplorables'

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
As an outsider looking in to US politics (i.e. I'm not a Yank), I am astonished a Presidential hopeful can insult a portion of the electorate. Hilary did it, and now Biden. It just creates such division and conflict, and panders to the extremes.

I feel sorry for America. You are being badly let down by your political class. This applies to both sides of the political spectrum.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join