It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic leaders are referring to Christians attacked in Sri Lanka as "Easter Worshipers"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

The people that you are quoting do not have the power to destroy christianity.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

sorry
it is by far the worlds worst fountain of misinformation
and by design so
edit on 22/4/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

Strictly 100% just a general coincidence that 8 people would use a unique term to describe such a thing 😎

No possibility of a coordinated effort to convey a specific message at all 😎

Conspiracies like this just don't exist anywhere 😎

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Christians. only Christians.

Wiccans celebrate a series of holidays in the spring that have to do with fertility, growth and birth.
Ostara is an ancient celebration of the spring equinox which included colorful eggs, and baskets of sweets and from the sound is where we got the word easter.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No possibility of a coordinated effort to convey a specific message at all 😎

ask and wait and the answer appears....
as if on command

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

So a group of California students go on a field trip. They happen to be all black. A KKK member kills them all. FOX, Trump, and all the Republicans report a man killed a group of tourists, and you are ok with that? I mean hey, it's what they were doing at the moment ....
edit on 22-4-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

It's short for Twitter: Catholic church worshippers on Easter Sunday.
Easter worshippers. That's the information in the whole thing. Easter worshippers.

What you are doing is a flawless example for taking things out of context.
Those bastard thought you knew about what incident they are talking!?
And the horrible things they say in those statement, right? You know the context.

(post by Sillyolme removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

No it's not. Easter worshippers is totally fine and I'm catholic.
They we're worshipping it was Easter.
That's all it says.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It's sad to see that most political leaders are so shallow that they need a "social media staffer" to determine what "emotion" they should display along with the wording.

It makes them look very 2 dimensional.

They're clearly all parroting the same set of talking points they got from some PR minion.

Those people are so phony, I doubt they're even capable of forming a genuine reaction.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

90% of the people I grew up with celebrating Easter were not Christians. In America it's just a fun holiday for kids for lots of people. There is no way that many people left out Christian without it being a concerted effort. There is no common saying of "Easter Worshipper". I have not once in my life heard that said. You being Catholic so it must be fine is a logical fallacy, try not to use those.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

It's short for Twitter: Catholic church worshippers on Easter Sunday.
Easter worshippers. That's the information in the whole thing. Easter worshippers.

What you are doing is a flawless example for taking things out of context.
Those bastard thought you knew about what incident they are talking!?
And the horrible things they say in those statement, right? You know the context.

Nah...I'm not taking anything out of context. The context is in the OP: A screenshot of top Democratic party members all using a very uncommon phrase to describe an attack against christianity. That's the optics of it. That's the context of it. To deny that there isn't some motivation behind it would be an ignorant assessment.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Perhaps what the democrats are trying to do is defuse the idea that Islamic terrorists are NOT targeting Christians, they were just targeting "Easter Worshippers".

To make it look less like an ideological war and just an act of terror on random people.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

You have proof that this came about because "There was discussion by someone to refer to them as such", of course? I mean how else would you know that ?

It's kind of a factual description, they were indeed Easter Worshippers, after all they were Worshipping and it was Easter. Not sure why you have a problem with that and really don't understand why someone told you this deserves its own thread, someone lied. This is such a non-story.

Never mind, I figured it out, your problem isn't with what was said but who said it, damn dems ha ha ha...

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Perhaps what the democrats are trying to do is defuse the idea that Islamic terrorists are NOT targeting Christians, they were just targeting "Easter Worshippers".

That is an idea.
An organized group targeting 75% of the usa population would not make that group look peaceful.
So yeah it was random, just as random as the recent random unpleasantness in NZ.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Did "Some People Doing Something" kill these "Easter Worshipers"?

...asking for a friend.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

You have proof that this came about because "There was discussion by someone to refer to them as such", of course? I mean how else would you know that ?

It's kind of a factual description, they were indeed Easter Worshippers, after all they were Worshipping and it was Easter. Not sure why you have a problem with that and really don't understand why someone told you this deserves its own thread, someone lied. This is such a non-story.

Never mind, I figured it out, your problem isn't with what was said but who said it, damn dems ha ha ha...

Ok

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Because it is Easter? Are you Christian? Do you celebrate? It's kind of a big thing.

Chritians celebrate Easter - they don't worship Easter.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Christians. only Christians.

So, then......seems like those Democrats should have called them Christians.

Sounds as odd as saying Passover worshipers for Jews.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join