It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic leaders are referring to Christians attacked in Sri Lanka as "Easter Worshipers"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles
If God / The Holy Ghost lives inside you, He is as tangible as a wine glass, in fact you feel Him and have communion with Him 24/7. However for someone who is not yet Born Again, this is extremely difficult to explain. Praise the Lord.

So how do you verify to yourself that "the holy ghost" actually lives inside of you? Again, without appealing to faith or emotion or a feeling, how do you know? You still haven't given an answer, you basically said, "I just know" when you don't. For all you know, the feeling within you could be a health problem, or just a sense of clarity / happiness. It could be a feeling you created yourself out of confirmation bias, it could be nothing, it could just be emotional, it could be Satan. You don't know, the only thing you actually know here is what you WANT to believe it to be.

If I said that you need to be born again into Islam and that Allah lives inside of me and I just know he's there, would you believe me? If not, why would you expect anybody else to believe your silly assumption that can't even be verified to YOURSELF?

edit on 5 21 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Barcs

You can bring all the strawmen you like.
Easter worshipers > christians.
17>10

The dnc has an issue with using the term, especially since they were slaughtered by moslems.

Defend them all you like, doesn't change the bias.

Apparently context is completely lost on you. Again, mentioning Easter is important in determining how horrible the attacks were. You think it would have been better to just say "Christians" and not even mention the fact that it was during Easter, the most important Christian holiday? You can keep ignoring this point and blindly dismissing it over and over, but it's only making you look irrational. You badly want this "conspiracy" to be true, but literally have no evidence, just a few isolated people's tweets when thousands if not millions of people mentioned that Christians were the victims in those attacks.

Sorry, but you are grasping at straws big time here, to support this delusional conspiracy theory where Christians degrade other Christians by purposely omitting the word Christian and saying Easter Worshipers instead. LMFAO! It's the anti-Christian conspiracy perpetuated by Christians LOL! Keep the hope alive, bro! Surely somebody will be deceived by this BS.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Math>context
Christians is smaller
The dnc hates christians and does not acknowtheir slaughter by muslims.
It is simple

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

LOL @ ignoring the point for the 4th time now. Why is everything all or nothing with you? Math and context are both relevant here.

You are deluded by conspiracy theories. It's that simple.

The majority of DNC is Christian. Your claims make no sense, just straw grasping, finger pointing and victim playing. Nothing new.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join