It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ananuki are a traveling hunting/gathering caravan?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
Im sure the theory was they used humans to mine gold as it provides an increased life span. So the theroy checks out somewot

There is no ancient story about humans mining gold for the gods coming from anywhere in Mesopotamia.

I would venture to guess there is no such story coming from any ancient culture anywhere, but I don't know enough about the mythology of world wide ancient cultures to make that assertion.

So, no, the "theory" (better word is scam) doesn't check out at all in any way.

Harte

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

But when you realize how many people have needlessly lost their lives because of this secret, you might have a more sobering attitude.

How can I realize anything especially the location you mentioned but still haven't provided?

To answer your question, it is theorized each planet has its own "Crossing Zones". So, its a yes, and no. The name of one of Earths crossing zones, is Niburu.

NO the question was about what I quoted

You said you can provide a location, one would assume this would mean an actual location so one can look up at the sky and see it.

Not this theorized crossing zones, what theories are you talking about?

Can you provide the location of Nibiru with 99% accuracy like you said or not?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

You don't look up, its a "Watery Crossing Zone", on Earth. Its not a planet. It never was a planet. You pass through, the Niburu, to enter the Abzu. I didn't say 99% accuracy, I said 99% confidence.

I don't have much time today to get into deep detail. First what I would ask you to do is study the following link.
Edmond Halley: An Extraordinary Scientist and the Second Astronomer Royal

Then, try to find ALL of his discoveries. The most important is missing from the above. The Truth of the Niburu is being written/ painted out of our history. Edmund Halley was one of the greatest minds ever. His greatest achievement/ discovery is being stricken from the history books. Then, ask yourself why.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Nibiru is never described in the above manner in any known ancient writing or mythology.

Anyone can make crap up, you know. If you want to understand an idea attached to a specific culture, then there's no escaping looking into what that specific culture had to say about that idea.

Anything else is just talking out of your butt.

Harte

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Its not a planet.

Yes.

However its not me you need to point this out too,

Its another poster that goes around using the conspiracy theories of Sitchen that Nibiru is a planet with 3000 or so year orbit and claim that it will be here again in 2021.

IT seems everyone that seems to be in some sort of agreement about the Anunaki all have a different beliefs to what Nibiru is yet fail to actually point it out to each other.

I didn't say 99% accuracy, I said 99% confidence.

No you actually said "certainty" after agreeing a lot with one4all that speaks of orbits.

In that context I was assuming your certainty remark was about a location of a planet that orbits every 3657 years according to all4one.

Sorry if I misunderstood yet I fail to see you addressing that claim of theirs.

I guess its pick and choose, pat each other on the back with things you agree with but ignore anything that you don't agree upon.

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

You don't look up, its a "Watery Crossing Zone", on Earth. Its not a planet. It never was a planet. You pass through, the Niburu, to enter the Abzu. I didn't say 99% accuracy, I said 99% confidence.

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
No you actually said "certainty" after agreeing a lot with one4all that speaks of orbits.

Unless you are prepared to travel a distance, and see with your own physical eyes, no. If you are, I will give you the location of the Nibiru with 99% certainty.

Otherwise, I bid you good day.

Harte

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: HarteThank you Harty, I stand corrected.

edit on PMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago07510 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhaleIts actually about putting the Humpty Dumpty of history back together, again. Lots of glue and tape tend to fog up the picture.

No, I do not believe Nibiru is a planet. Again, I believe it to be a Transition Zone, of water, or 4 rivers, it all depends on your point of view. Its not out in space but right here on good old Earth.

Ahh you say, the plot thickens, the Garden of Paradise? Yes. Its where two very old stories merge, into one. Look Up Halley, and his missing credits.

There are rumors around that President Kennedy was going to go public with his knowledge of "Aliens". I don't know if he was or not, but if he was, someone took that choice away from him. Also, if a President did know, he was the last one.

Of interest in the following speech he uses the words "Monolithic Conspiracy", "secret societies", and "Free and Independent". Did he mean to infer we are not free, and highly dependent, to a secret society??

Some even say it was this very speech that triggered his assassination. Eventually, the files will be released.

By definition, any group of people, society that chooses to hide from all the other societies, would be considered a "Secret Society".

Take it for what its worth...

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
Nibiru is never described in the above manner in any known ancient writing or mythology.

Anyone can make crap up, you know. If you want to understand an idea attached to a specific culture, then there's no escaping looking into what that specific culture had to say about that idea.

Anything else is just talking out of your butt.

Harte

I could have sworn I answered this.

Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers,[1] i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats.

en.wikipedia.org...(Babylonian_astronomy)

A transition area concerning, rivers. Let me guess,

In the Talmud and the Jewish Kabbalah,[35] the scholars agree that there are two types of spiritual places called "Garden in Eden". The first is rather terrestrial, of abundant fertility and luxuriant vegetation, known as the "lower Gan Eden".

LOWER???

The Abzu or Apsu (Cuneiform: 𒍪 𒀊, ZU.AB; Sumerian: abzu; Akkadian: apsû, B015vellst.pngB223ellst.png), also called engur (Cuneiform:𒇉, LAGAB×HAL; Sumerian: engur; Akkadian: engurru - lit., ab='water' zu='deep'), is the name for fresh water from underground aquifers which was given a religious fertilising quality in Sumerian and Akkadian mythology. Lakes, springs, rivers, wells, and other sources of fresh water were thought to draw their water from the abzu. In this respect, in Sumerian and Akkadian mythology it referred to the primeval sea below the void space of the underworld (Kur) and the earth (Ma) above.

en.wikipedia.org...

In case you missed that

it referred to the primeval sea below the void space of the underworld

UNDERWORLD?

10 A river watering the garden flowed from Eden; from there it was separated into four headwaters. 11 The name of the first is the Pishon; it winds through the entire land of Havilah, where there is gold. 12 (The gold of that land is good; aromatic resin[a] and onyx are also there.) 13 The name of the second river is the Gihon; it winds through the entire land of Cush. 14 The name of the third river is the Tigris; it runs along the east side of Ashur. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.

www.biblegateway.com...

4 Rivers, not two!

There are your 4 rivers, but where? It also look very similar to what Plato describes as "Atlantis". At any rate...

The map does not represent any location I am aware of on the (Outer) surface of our planet. But yet it states this is the North Pole. I believe it is a representation of the Nibiru, from the inside. Those rivers "Issue" through the Nibiru, and out into our world. Out here, we call it the Northern Polar opening, which is very well hidden, and not accepted scientifically as a reality.

But yet, great amounts of fresh water "Issue" from the Laptev sea to such a degree it is blatantly obvious, even to the untrained eye.

Icebergs are large chunks of ice that break off from glaciers. This process is called calvin. Icebergs float in the ocean, but are made of frozen freshwater, not saltwater. Most icebergs in the Northern Hemisphere break off from glaciers in Greenland.

www.nationalgeographic.org...

The currents of water from the Laptev sea move towards Iceland, the vast majority! The Laptev sea we are told, is Salt Water. Where does all the fresh water come from? When you compare the rivers of northern Siberia you will see they are not much more than large creeks, not capable of supplying the noted volumes of water. Nor, the amount of fresh water ice. Conclusion, the water must be coming from another source!

Again...

Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers,[1] i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats.

If true I would expect water coming from this area would freeze and pile up on itself during the winter, creating Icebergs and pressure ridges of a particular geometry.. As the temperatures rise these ice formations would break up and be moved by the constant currents of water pushing outwards, either floating around in a circle in the Arctic ocean, or being flushed out of the arctic by way of Greenland towards the Northern Atlantic. No noticeable movement of water through the bearing straits, one way or the other.

Certainly, but the fun comes when you merge all the stories back to its origins. One culture does not cover a certain event while another does. One culture does not cover a certain timeline, but another does. One culture has no word for a certain geological location, but another does. Making crap up? No, building bridges from one culture to the other.

Good luck with your distractions.
edit on PMMondayMonday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago0751 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Nibiru means a place to cross. Like a ford, yes, but also like a stile over a fence or even a doorway or gate.

It was NEVER used to describe some earthly place - with the exception of the city of the same name, which was no doubt so named for a ford nearby.

There is no Nibiru associated with the Abzu other than the belief that all fresh water originates in the Abzu and rivers have to be crossed somewhere.

It's association with Jupiter comes when the planet reaches the highest point in the sky (from Mesopotamia) and then begins appearing lower and lower. This transition can be considered a "crossing point" for Jupiter.

Inner planets are too close and orbit too quickly for such an effect to be regularly observed.

I know you said already it's not a planet. I posted that last bit for others.

Harte

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
So you think Mercator knew where Nibiru was in 1633? I mean, the mapmaker actually says it's the north pole right there in Latin.

The people that used the term "nibiru" were entirely unknown to humankind in 1633.

Harte

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

So you think Mercator knew where Nibiru was in 1633? I mean, the mapmaker actually says it's the north pole right there in Latin.
No, he knew it as the North Pole. I don't know if the Sumerians or Annunuki Used the term Nibiru, as in, "Hey, Lets go to the garden of edin, but lets use the Nibiru this time". But the term sure does fit a "Transition Area". Let me ask you Harte, does that map look like the North Pole we all know and love???

No way to tell who the original cartographer was, where he got his information, just as the Piri Reis map was composed of many other older maps. It may very well be a accurate depiction, as I said, from the inside. If you can translate the notes on the map, that would be of great assistance.

But to be honest, I'm more interested in features removed from maps, than what are there.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

www.atlasobscura.com...

More information on that dodgy Polar map

This didn’t stop Mercator, who dug into some dicey sources to suss out what he should include. The most influential, called Inventio Fortunata (translation: “Fortunate Discoveries”) was a 14th-century travelogue written by an unknown source; in Mercator’s words, it traced the travels of “an English minor friar of Oxford” who traveled to Norway and then “pushed on further by magical arts.” This mysterious book gave Mercator the centerpiece of his map: a massive rock located exactly at the pole, which he labels Rupus Nigra et Altissima, or “Black, Very High Cliff.”

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 13/5/19 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

No, he knew it as the North Pole. I don't know if the Sumerians or Annunuki Used the term Nibiru, as in, "Hey, Lets go to the garden of edin, but lets use the Nibiru this time". But the term sure does fit a "Transition Area". Let me ask you Harte, does that map look like the North Pole we all know and love???

Why on Earth (pun intended) would you ever expect it to look like the actual north pole?

Nobody had been near there (excepting some indigenous people) in Mercator's time.

a reply to: HarteNo way to tell who the original cartographer was,

Except that Mercator was a famous cartographer and this map was published by him.

a reply to: Hartewhere he got his information,

I don't know how you can say this. I mean, have you looked for this info? It was almost certainly included with the map.
Just like on the Piri Reis map.

a reply to: Harte just as the Piri Reis map was composed of many other older maps.

You know how we know what we know about the Piri Reis map? Because it's written right there on the edges of the map. Even the whole thing about what earlier maps were used.
That same sort of info might well be written somewhere on this Mercator map. At the least, I'd be willing to bet that the information is out there somewhere.

Harte

ETA - Hans already provided it to you.
H.
edit on 5/13/2019 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Yeah and I timed how long it took to find it - a shade over 3 minutes. Hiding in plain view!

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

No, I do not believe Nibiru is a planet. Again, I believe it to be a Transition Zone, of water, or 4 rivers, it all depends on your point of view. Its not out in space but right here on good old Earth.

Did you read my post at all?

It not me you need to be pointing out that you don't believe its a planet too.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I guess its pick and choose, pat each other on the back with things you agree with but ignore anything that you don't agree upon.

Confirmation bias, in other words.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

www.atlasobscura.com...

More information on that dodgy Polar map

This didn’t stop Mercator, who dug into some dicey sources to suss out what he should include. The most influential, called Inventio Fortunata (translation: “Fortunate Discoveries”) was a 14th-century travelogue written by an unknown source; in Mercator’s words, it traced the travels of “an English minor friar of Oxford” who traveled to Norway and then “pushed on further by magical arts.” This mysterious book gave Mercator the centerpiece of his map: a massive rock located exactly at the pole, which he labels Rupus Nigra et Altissima, or “Black, Very High Cliff.”

en.wikipedia.org...

Thank you all for your links and input, but its difficult to respond to each of you individually when you "Gang up" on my train of thought. This subject is not black and white where something is true or false because of all the "Missing" information. It is complicated in that I am not fluent in foreign languages, and the subtle changes in those languages over time. A joke in 1300 could be a insult in 1492. Another complication is books and other manuscripts that go "Missing", especially when in the care, of a "King".

You present information that in itself bring in more possibilities. The original materials themselves are missing and no way to verify what may have been relayed, or by who, concerning any knowledge about the North Pole.

"nearly 4000 persons entered the indrawing seas who never returned. But in A.D. 1364 eight of these people came to the King's Court in Norway. Among them were two priests, one of whom had an astrolabe, who was descended in the 5th generation from a Brussels citizen. One, I say: all eight were from those who had penetrated the northern regions in the first ships."

Of the visiting Franciscan, Cnoyen (or Mercator) summarised the priest's report thus:

"Leaving the rest of the party who had come to the Islands, he journeyed further, through the whole of the North etc, and put into writing all the wonders of those Islands, and gave the King of England this book, which he called in Latin Inventio Fortunatae."

It seems to me if you give a written account to a King, it had better be accurate. It seems this priest is saying, "we have been there".

“Fortunate Discoveries”) was a 14th-century travelogue written by an unknown source; in Mercator’s words, it traced the travels of “an English minor friar of Oxford” who traveled to Norway and then “pushed on further by magical arts.”

Magical Arts? It could be the use of a Compass. I suppose its possible it was used in that time period. The Chinese invented it in 200bc. Galileo's compass came some time later (1597). So its possible in that time period to be considered Magical. Then again, it may be something entirely different and unknown. The book, is missing!

Two manuscripts are missing, one in the form of a book. And I am the one with "Confirmation bias"?

It seems those "Missing Souls" (4000) ended up further North, according to the Inuits. According to the following video.

Good Day.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
where is the space ship? surely some guy in some hawaiian planetarium would have seen it flying in.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Cynicism... It Plagues Everyone At Some Point.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join