It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ananuki are a traveling hunting/gathering caravan?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'm not sure this hypothesis holds water. Just presenting it for review?

Suppose the Ananuki are aliens that travel at a speed lower than light, but fairly close to light. They are nomads. They have no planet (at least not anymore.)

They have several resupply locations that they've set up around this area of the galaxy, and they visit them in a regular cycle. Earth is one of them. Its biosphere allows them to get things like air, water, and food, if they begin to run short of those things.

From our perspective they stop by about every 21,000 years. From their perspective it's more like 20 years (because they are traveling near the speed of light most of the time.)

Humans were engineered from apes, and live here mostly just to make it easier for them to get supplies, as well as for entertainment and something interesting for their scientists to study.

Because time passes so slowly for them, their technology is stagnant compared to ours. It is very advanced, but it is not growing. They cull us every 21,000 years in order to keep us from progressing past their level of technology. (And to stop us from going nuclear and ruining the biosphere, which they depend on for their resupply.)

Earth was scheduled to be culled again in 2013, but because we have nuclear weapons at our disposal this time, they can't. Our leaders have threatened that, if they try to cull, they'll launch all the nukes and wreck the biosphere. "If we can't have it, nobody will!!"

(Something like that.)

I want to go into detail about this, but I'm worried about making the OP too long. Lets just see where (if anywhere) this discussion goes, first.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Not bad but a few logical flaws or gaps?? .Now presuming they 1st came here 20k years ago ( our time ) and as some say they periodically come back and cull and/or destroy our civ if it gets too advanced, why do you make the assumption that they haven't mass/energy converters and food replicators or even if they haven't progressed to a bio-mechanoid, not needing fresh food or air?

Again I'm making assumptions as well but lets move on:

Because time passes so slowly for them, their technology is stagnant compared to ours. It is very advanced, but it is not growing.

If they are into genetic husbandry they would have figured out by now that novelty has to be introduced every so often to keep from inbreeding and also getting bored.

Furthermore what if they've left behind human/Anunnaki who can communicate with their space tripping cousins?

"Hey cuz - no need to nuke Earth yet, Earth cant even return to the moon let alone move to Titan or Ganymede. We're good for another 200 years. The Galaxy is safe from humans for now."

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

Suppose the Ananuki are aliens that travel at a speed lower than light, but fairly close to light. They are nomads. They have no planet (at least not anymore.)

Why? Haven't you ever been told that the Star Wars story is a cleverly masked history of what you mention? If you don't know why they don't have a planet anymore, watch the movies. Don't ask me how, but someone figured out why they're traveling nomads, going from solar system to solar system, leeching off of planets resources and making chimpanzee men for fun and novelty.

They have several resupply locations that they've set up around this area of the galaxy, and they visit them in a regular cycle. Earth is one of them. Its biosphere allows them to get things like air, water, and food, if they begin to run short of those things.

If? A race that lives on space ships travelling near the speed of light should have formulated and planned. The manager at the restaurant I work at very rarely runs out of any supply or ingredient because she takes inventory, knows roundabout how long whatever is left will last, and has the resupply truck scheduled twice a week. And an Aspergers guy to unload and put away the stacks of boxes, around 50 of them and each can weigh up to 36lbs. It's like clockwork, and I think the Anunnaki would be able to set their course to autopilot. Hell, they could be in cryogenic sleep the entire time.

From our perspective they stop by about every 21,000 years. From their perspective it's more like 20 years (because they are traveling near the speed of light most of the time.)

Which brings me to another question I havent found the answer to. How do they reproduce? Do they just make new ones in a test tube of sorts, being genetic masters? They made us after all. Do they have sex? If you can answer this question with even the vaguest guess, you're making science fiction up because no one knows, how could they?

"We captured injured ones from a crashed craft. They're at Area 51. Don't ask me how or why they crash after travelling light years to come here with advanced technology but they crash like humans do."

Oh ok, that explains it then.

Humans were engineered from apes, and live here mostly just to make it easier for them to get supplies, as well as for entertainment and something interesting for their scientists to study.

Because time passes so slowly for them, their technology is stagnant compared to ours. It is very advanced, but it is not growing. They cull us every 21,000 years in order to keep us from progressing past their level of technology. (And to stop us from going nuclear and ruining the biosphere, which they depend on for their resupply.)

I wonder why their technology isn't advancing. Did they reach the pinnacle or max out on their tech tree? Like in a computer game. When will they reach the next level? There's black holes out there that they could travel through to bypass all of that light year stuff. So, their planet is gone and they decided to never inhabit a new one as home, but instead decided to be renegade space pirates having fun with DNA. But, their technology is stagnant because they travel so fast.

Earth was scheduled to be culled again in 2013, but because we have nuclear weapons at our disposal this time, they can't. Our leaders have threatened that, if they try to cull, they'll launch all the nukes and wreck the biosphere. "If we can't have it, nobody will!!"

I missed the memo on that one. Who figured out that it was 2013? The Mayans? December 21st, 2012 was just a slip up in the math.

"No there wasn't, people misinterpreted the meaning of the date. There was a spiritual awakening among the indigos. They're star seed children."

(Something like that.)

I feel you there, something like that. We're laymen talking about things far beyond human awareness. Secret information that answers why and how we got here, things gurus and saints never even knew. We're bound to make mistakes while interpreting and rehashing the information.

I want to go into detail about this, but I'm worried about making the OP too long. Lets just see where (if anywhere) this discussion goes, first.

That's why I asked so many questions, you should elaborate.
edit on 4/21/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well if they can be a traveling and hunting caravan.

Which is a good a theory as any I suppose, but then they can also be a traveling circus, and they come here every 30,000 years to get new performers of monkey men for there high-rope act and fire eating and juggling acts. And they travel the galaxy at near light speed, entertaining many a alien civilization on many a planets.

It is hard to judge thing based on the chicken scratch pictorials of civilizations ages and ages gone, and the imagination of people online. Who knows, maybe the Annunaki never existed in the first place. Or maybe? People should just return to there daily scheduled programing.

So how about that Trump guy eh?
edit on 1amSundayam212019f0amSun, 21 Apr 2019 01:42:53 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Humanity was created to serve but born to Rule.

It wasn't just regular DNA used to tweak our DNA, it was Royal Blood.We were created from Queensblood.

We will not be led now.

We will battle and die like Kings and Princes first.

This is what they did not expect.

That we would end up so smart and so close to our creators so quickly in terms of evolution and power over self and environment.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

It wasn't just regular DNA used to tweak our DNA, it was Royal Blood.We were created from Queensblood.

We will not be led now.

That we would end up so smart and so close to our creators so quickly in terms of evolution and power over self and environment.

Excellent points. Yet again, if people only knew that it's all been laid out in science fiction novels and movie adaptations before their eyes in plain sight, maybe we'd get somewhere.

The Furyan race, Vin Diesel's character in Chronicles of Riddick, is a thinly veiled story of the human race.

What is the Queen, are the Anunnaki matriarchal like a bee hive or ant colony?

We've been battling and dying as Kings and Princes from the get go in wars.

The females. Princesses, they fought and died or were slain too.

You lost me at evolution. Were we created or did we evolve from apes who learned to walk upright? We aren't even close to our creators. They can travel close to the speed of light and come here to mine resources ever so often. Homo sapiens were the old slave labor.

But it wasn't an error on their part that enabled us to reach our intelligence and technology levels, aliens who came all the way here to create us with part of their own dna don't make simple judgement errors like that.

"Woops, we hadn't done this before and were having fun with it. We made an error and created an intelligent, self-aware species out of our own dna with a monkey that can evolve and increase its technology exponentially. Now we're going to have trouble when we go back to Earth in 20,000 years for more gold, water, radioactive elements, wood, food etc."
edit on 4/21/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Firstly humans were engineered from a combination of ape and pig DNA, secondly this thread is in the wrong forum, the gray area perhaps, short stories?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Firstly humans were engineered from a combination of ape and pig DNA

That's what my wife says about me when she's mad.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Not a bad hypothesis. Good stuff. Thanks.

The idea time slows down for them while they travel is something I have not thought about.

So they have these 'ports of call' to resupply or whatever every so often. Makes sense.

A variation on a theme: Perhaps instead of nomads maybe they are some sort of patrol for our neighborhood in the galaxy.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Who are the Anunaki and how do you know all this about them? Also, I remember 2013, we didn't threaten any aliens. I'm inclined to think you may be lying sir.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

So how about that Trump guy eh?

Definitely a roaming, intergalactic hunter/gather carnivore on the prowl.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Good theory. Why not.
I think maybe though, that instead of extorting the aliens to not cull us, it's more like we are extorting the god/s. It's their biosphere that we are threatening to wreck. And we might actually have them (god/s) in a checkmate position.
Expect more tsunamis and earthquakes soon as the battle continues...

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
We are the perfect cattle as we self medicate, self feed and have self governance. We would be ripe for the picking anytime they decided to swing by for a pit stop at Earth to harvest a few billion human batteries for the next journey. A blast of infrasound would bring us to our knees and the culling could begin without interruptions.

Could this explain the gaps in human history? Entire civilizations that seem to have just vanished are abundant in our past and their technology vanish with them, as though there was no one to pass the knowledge to. Small unaware pockets of humans could be left to rebuild and repopulate until the next visit or second coming.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

It has some flaws.

...the first being that you don't know how big space is.

If they're traveling at light speed, it would take them 4 years to get to the nearest star with at least one planet. Then it'd take at least 15 years to go from that one to the NEXT nearest star with planets (2 of them). And it's closer to 20 years to get to a star with 5 planets if they go to one of those and then on to the 5 planet star. infographic of 20 closest stars (don't let the distances fool you... those are distances from Earth, not from the one star to the next one.)

And that's at light speed. So the furthest they could get from Earth (but probably would't) is 10,000 light years which isn't very far at all - around 1/10th the distance to the center of this galaxy. So that limits them to this group

They'd be a pretty low tech bunch, then since you can harvest basic molecules in space. Or from comets and asteroids and moons and gas giants.

There's a big disjoint in tech right there. They can somehow travel at near light speed... but they can't scoop raw molecules out of space or from gas giants and then retool them? In the next section you say they can manipulate genetics... but how can they do this if they can't even cobble together things out of simple hydrocarbons (found in comets and on gas giants)

And here you run afoul of paleontology and fossil evidence, which shows a pretty clear progression. However, the path to modern humans is full of twists and branches. There wasn't just one human species until just recently -- there were multiple human species living on the planet at the same time (h. erectus was contemporary with australopithecus and Neanderthal and Denisivonians and h. florenesis... etc.) And most of those have contributed genes to our kind.

But only in small numbers. So it's not a case of taking genes from one species to graft into another because some of the genes are not advantageous to us.

And second, why would nomads bother to engineer anything biological with an average lifespan (in those days) of 30 years or so? A lifeform that doesn't mature until it's 18 (even if it's capable of breeding at age 13).

Robots make more sense.

They could drop robots on the planet to harvest what they like. Robots always follow orders, are easy to repair when they break down, can last for thousands or millions of years, don't need food or water, can do all the work the second they're "born" (unlike humans who spend 10-18 years getting to maturity), can re-engineer broken parts quickly, can reconfigure to work in tight spaces and dangerous areas, can work underwater, could work near volcanoes... etc.)

Unlike humans.

Furthermore, they could drop these robots off on any planet no matter what the atmosphere (drop them off on Titan, Jupiter's moon, or anywhere else.) with no modifications needed.

Unlike humans.

Different human species arose and bred with each other
Unlike robots.

They also went extinct (potentially ending any use for them)
Unlike robots.

Humans also didn't do any significant gathering of resources (and we can tell because it changes the landscape. Think of the holes made by mines or the eco-changes of large-scale farming)
Robots could have done it from the first day they landed.

Robots don't rebel.

Robots don't make forbidden technology. They don't make technology unless they're told to make it. They don't use the resources they gather so you get 100% of whatever you told them to gather.

There's no evidence of regular population bottlenecks at 21,000 year intervals.

And why would some group that had space travel at near light speed fear some group with nuclear weapons? That's like a SWAT team being terrified of six toddlers with slingshots. If they can travel at near light speeds, they've harnessed unimaginable energy and technology. They could probably instantly teleport every nuke on Earth into their holodeck just for the fun of it.

And anyway, we're already ruining the atmosphere with hydrocarbons.... which no robot servant would ever have done without orders.

It's a fun plot for a fantasy game or movie but doesn't hold up as a real world scenario.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein
Are you sure? I mean what is your source? To tell the truth if I was a cosmic traveling entity or race, the only use humans would have would be comedy. That or maybe food, but I heard people taste like pig, hence longpig denomination. But even then, what would be the point in eating for a species not bound by planetary boundaries.

Remember kids, #ting in space is a waste of resources, and the sign a of a whole inept system and body system. Hey, you know what you never see the people and aliens on Star Trek ever do? Thats right, they never use the bathroom. I mean you never see Kirk ever go. light speed Mr Sulu. But first I got to take a big ol dump before we do that, weres the toilet paper at?

Do you ever wonder were they # goes in space? I mean I would think they would just air out the side, but that would be considered a great waste of resources on any long trip.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein
Are you sure? I mean what is your source? To tell the truth if I was a cosmic traveling entity or race, the only use humans would have would be comedy. That or maybe food, but I heard people taste like pig, hence longpig denomination. But even then, what would be the point in eating for a species not bound by planetary boundaries.

Remember kids, #ting in space is a waste of resources, and the sign a of a whole inept system and body system. Hey, you know what you never see the people and aliens on Star Trek ever do? Thats right, they never use the bathroom. I mean you never see Kirk ever go. light speed Mr Sulu. But first I got to take a big ol dump before we do that, weres the toilet paper at?

Do you ever wonder were they # goes in space? I mean I would think they would just air out the side, but that would be considered a great waste of resources on any long trip.
Of course kirk poops. Every episode starts with...... captains log... it’s always off camera... because they’re classy.

I figure there are lots of resources on this planet that could posibly attract the attention, and maybe even the envy, of any space fairing beings out there.

The fact that this planet has managed to get completely covered with a very diverse form of self replicating, and arguably delicious, array of plants and animals, should make everyone stay awake at night watching the sky, just in case.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

originally posted by: one4all

We will not be led now.

Excellent points. Yet again, if people only knew that it's all been laid out in science fiction novels and movie adaptations before their eyes in plain sight, maybe we'd get somewhere.

The Furyan race, Vin Diesel's character in Chronicles of Riddick, is a thinly veiled story of the human race.

What is the Queen, are the Anunnaki matriarchal like a bee hive or ant colony?

We've been battling and dying as Kings and Princes from the get go in wars.

The females. Princesses, they fought and died or were slain too.

You lost me at evolution. Were we created or did we evolve from apes who learned to walk upright? We aren't even close to our creators. They can travel close to the speed of light and come here to mine resources ever so often. Homo sapiens were the old slave labor.

But it wasn't an error on their part that enabled us to reach our intelligence and technology levels, aliens who came all the way here to create us with part of their own dna don't make simple judgement errors like that.

"Woops, we hadn't done this before and were having fun with it. We made an error and created an intelligent, self-aware species out of our own dna with a monkey that can evolve and increase its technology exponentially. Now we're going to have trouble when we go back to Earth in 20,000 years for more gold, water, radioactive elements, wood, food etc."

People are not willing to accept that a Human who has been so trained can with their individual natural resources terminate everything it KNOWS EXISTS instantaneously.....you see it and know it and it is gone....boom kitty boom.No one in the Universe is to comfortable with those types at the Party.Nothing the Furyan race did in the movie compares to what a specific type of human can do.

Yes,Queens blood.

Humans were normally evolving on Earth when more evolved relatives showed up....than some indigenous under-evolved Humans were artificially upgraded genetically so they could be used as labor...and then.....there was a 2nd genetic intervention between this now "adjusted-Humanity" and a more evolutionarily advanced Humanity which was naturally conducted which produced a Hybrid Vigor dynamic .We do not know that the 2 evidenced groups of more evolved Humanity are one in the same or if they are two of individual levels both more advanced than the indigenous people they manipulated.

There was error and underestimation and intention all interwoven to bring us to where we are...SOME of Humanity could be called Uber-Naturals.Because some are.And we have the genetic Templates to prove how and why and because so many retarded people contribute to DNA scams we even know WHO.This is a very bad thing if very bad people find this resource before very very good people can find and protect it.

They didn't make an error....another group showed up ….and catalysed Hybrid-Vigor...those who intervened genetically the first time could have no possible way of knowing that the 1/2 arsed monkeys they left behind on a Planet they mined would one day be cross-bred AGAIN in a NATURAL way with a more evolved version …..now just imagine what has happened since this NEW TYPE OF UBER-HUMAN began to find old garbage heaps of technology that they could NOW UNDERSTAND....its like parking you Jeep in the Jungle with a band of monkeys knowing very well they will not screw with it because they are clueless and will remain so....only to return a few years later to find that the monkeys you knew were gone and a new smarter band was in the neighborhood ...and these guys had turned your Jeep into an F-35 with Nuclear capabilities.
edit on 22-4-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
So smart that they can build space ships and cruise around the local 'hood, but too stupid to figure out how to mine what they need elsewhere like we're already hammering out ideas of how to do? Ya know, asteroids, comets, moons, etc.

I think you might need to lay off the fluffy green stuff and ponder a bit more objectively.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Way too many holes in the story,kind of like reading preface of a book then commenting on it's content,I'm not doubting Sitchtin had way more true information that was deemed false by peers,not unlike archeology,when something doesn't fit their piece of the puzzle it is deemed fake,as far as being made from apes DNA proves apes were created at same time,from another creation

posted on Apr, 23 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver
Space is big, there are like a gazillion quatromegagillion other planets that have everything this planet is made of in a gazillion other configurations and in spades, out in space. So ya,they were the Annuanki just here for the troupe animals for there galactic circus. Didn't you see that pictorial the Sumerians had on there walls of one of them with a little man monkey on his lap?

What did you think they were doing? Thats right, teaching him to do back flips and other tricks. Quite obviously, humans were created purely for entertainment.

As for Kirk and star trek? Well, since they never show anybody going to the bathroom, then quite obviously they have conquered the problem of pooping. Or at the very least, they may have become advanced enough to solve the issue of toilet paper. They would need to literally have a whole forest on there ship, just to make toilet-paper on any long journey.

Yup. What people wipe there asses with, is the true mark of how civilized and at what technological advancement stage there at. All that other stuff about, boldly going were no man has gone before? That's just silly, as if, and because if they do not solve the issue of toilet paper and were does the # go, they would be knee deep in that stuff by the time they reach the nearest planet.

That's why nobody on Star Trek ever #s.

edit on 11pmTuesdaypm232019f2pmTue, 23 Apr 2019 23:06:06 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join