It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On March 24, U.S. Veteran Witnesses ‘Massive’ UFO Over Nuclear Power Plant

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: SerenTheUniverse

Of course the video quality is crap it's a UFO video ! , where did I say the video was evidence of a UFO !

lol, yes, never seen a decent one, even with the billions of phone cameras that are carried by people every day around the world.
I'll continue clicking on threads in hope of something that isn't blurry and shaky, but I won't hold my breath.
👍
edit on 13-4-2019 by SerenTheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SerenTheUniverse
a reply to: gortex

The video is crap though, why do you think commenting as such is snidey?
Sorry to burst your 'I want to believe' bubble.

If you had been the friend and received the call and made the video from your upstairs how would you have made it not "crap"?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
could it be space junk?

For an as-yet-unknown reason, the rocket body fragmented some time between 23 to 25 March.

www.esa.int...

Has anyone looked to see other sightings?

However, in brief, we would like to call people’s attention to the interesting event that occurred over the reports from the states of Georgia, Tennessee, and Kentucky on the morning of Friday, March 29, 2019.

Some witnesses to the event have claimed that the object they witnessed during that event was boomerang-shaped, which is altogether incompatible with a meteor. If anyone reading this statement was witness to that event, we would like to invite the witness to submit a detailed report, using our Online Report Form on this website. We will update again sometime during the upcoming weekend. Posted Friday afternoon, March 29, 2019.

www.nuforc.org...
edit on 13-4-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SerenTheUniverse
a reply to: shawmanfromny

What does being a marine veteran have to do with the validity of his claims?
The video is crap as well, and usual to be expected nobody else saw it...I'm not convinced at all.

Marines are highly trained observers. Clearly military personnel would know more about how to distinguish aircraft, flairs, missiles and other sky phenomenon than an untrained person who has never trained with nor observed these kinds of things.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Always some sort of military involvement in these stories. This one has US Veteran right in the title, the classic Appeal To Veteran fallacy.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

classic Appeal To Veteran fallacy

What does this mean? Vets are not real? They have not experienced things non vets have not?
My Grandson military pilot was nearly shot down in Afghanistan a couple months back, several of his friends were killed on the ground. He certainly has seen and experience things in the air I have not.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I once said, I would never post a video on this site due to the self proclaimed experts whom like to discredit and post negativity. I like this post and really don’t care about the quality or otherwise, these should be posted to at least get people to think of other possibilities.

Last time I was in Wisconsin at Lake Superior, I had a personal experience which made me believe as well as three others. Walking in the dark from our car to a restaurant, I was tapped on the shoulder figuritively and told to look at a spot in the southern sky. Following this urge, I stopped, turned around and stared at a group of stars while my wife and friends continued on. Almost immediately one of the lights separated itself and commenced to dance and dart about, finally getting smaller and fading away. My wife asked why I stopped. I told her I was just watching a ufo which did not surprise her due to our history.

On the way back, walking south, I again was told to watch the sky, that very place as before. But this time, I stopped and pointed, telling them to watch this. The others were confused but obliged. Then as before, a light put on a show and faded into space. Both my wife and my close friend whom knows me took this in stride affirming that something contacted me. His girlfriend, an air head and alcoholic more than likely does not even remember the event. LOL

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Always? No, that's a false statement...not every "story" has a vet as a witness. Appeal to Veteran fallacy? What's false about it? The guy is a vet who witnessed a UFO, nothing more, nothing less. You got something against vets who witness such things?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the story, Shawman.

Not sure why handbag fights have flared up in the thread, though. Is it a full moon?

As for the video itself, it's impossible to judge without seeing the raw 15-minute footage from start to finish - on its own without a crude, crass, ubiquitous nightclubbing soundtrack attached to it. Why do people DO that?

Until then, I can't really come to any conclusions. But I'm grateful to you for bringing the event to our attention, and the bonus historical accounts of the area.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Is it supposed to justify him by saying he was a military vet? as opposed to a regular citizen,sounds like4 press making something out of nothing

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

In some way an individual can get an encounter with ufos and in some way become separated with the realiuty around them where nobody else experiences the same vision. It's almost like you can be removed from the current time line and go through an experience that is for only a certain individual or group at that moment in time. It is just so weird how this happens but it does for sure and this person went through this

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Thanks for the story, Shawman.

Not sure why handbag fights have flared up in the thread, though. Is it a full moon?

not quite, however the wax is strong even at this near mid phase.

lol overtime at the local lunari receptacle coming up!

f.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Haven't participated on ATS forever, so I forget if Robert Hastings ever posts here or is even mentioned much. But this seems like the kind of thing he'd be very interested in. Just as an FYI for anyone new to the topic or who somehow otherwise missed it, his book "UFOs and Nukes: Extraordinary Encounters at Nuclear Weapons Sites" is excellent. Probably one of my Top 20 UFO books, just for the detailed interviews / testimony.

(James Carlson showing up in 3... 2... 1... ) ETA: this is what my last comment is referring to. For a real treat, take a look at the comments below Billy's blog post. Wow!
edit on 15-4-2019 by TeaAndStrumpets because: Added link, for context

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TeaAndStrumpets

Hi TeaAndStrumpets , nice to see you still around.

Robert did post here for a short while but hasn't been back since 2012.
www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=posts

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Apparently this sighting was downgraded, after they found the altitude of the camera was pitched down, not up. Also a geometric shape lines up when turned sideways, with houses across the way. Story and overlay:

Downgraded: Manitowoc Incident

Edit to add that the persons who submitted the sighting are saying this did occur, and the above isn't proven yet either - so still quite worthy of discussion. : )
edit on 15-4-2019 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Always some sort of military involvement in these stories. This one has US Veteran right in the title, the classic Appeal To Veteran fallacy.

Yeah, I saw that. I'm a veteran, too, but that doesn't make my opinion more authoritative than the next guy's.

Any time I see something about Michigan UFOs, I'm reminded of a friend of mine once saying that when she was a little girl and riding in a car with her grandmother, her grandmother pointed out the window and matter-of-factly said there was a flying saucer parked in a field not to far from the road they were on. My friend didn't see it, but she said her grandmother would be one of the last people to point out a flying saucer. This was in southwest Michigan, near South Haven.

What's it all add up to? Nothing.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Keep posting mate

For what it's worth the description from the main witness of a bugle or Christmas tree lights did remind me of this group of reports from Holland, Michigan in 1994.

On the evening of March 8, 1994, residents of Southwest Michigan began seeing strange things in the skies over Lake Michigan to the south of Holland. Blue, white, red, and green lights, sometimes attached to cylindrical objects, and sometimes performing unusual maneuvers, were reported.

911 operators began receiving calls at around 9:30 p.m. about something that looked like "a string of Christmas lights way up in the sky." It wasn't just a few people reporting these things; it was counties all up and down Lake Michigan. Some sources said 300 witnesses, including several police officers, saw the lights.

link

The witness in your thread also mentions smaller objects emerging from a main object and that is a bit reminiscent of this very freaky case over Lake Erie in 1988 where several people witnessed a huge football shaped object 'landing' on the lake - it was then reported to have released 5 or 6 bright yellow triangular objects which 'darted around independently' (some of which flew towards the Perry Nuclear Power plant).

"Be advised the object appears to be landing on the lake...There are other objects moving around it. Be advised these smaller objects are going at high rates of speed"

link

edit on 16-4-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The usual potato cam....

NEXT!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Looks like a flying taco to me

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

yep flares that stay in the sky for hours....happens all the time.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join