It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theresa May wins backing for delay from the EU

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I seem to remember pencils?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
I seem to remember pencils?

Thankfully i had a black Biro on me at the time.

You should have seen the look on the woman's face whilst handling my signature to vote, with me holding a black Biro.

"Evil" was etched all across her frail face. i just gave a sarcastic smile in return.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The people that run Polling Stations are generally volunteers.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

All Brown Shirts are pre-programmed to volunteer for the NWO. They have orders to obey from their "Higher Ups". It does not matter if they are volunteers, OAP's or retired military.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
What reasons do you have that we should remain? Just curious.

Someone's gotta pay the bills.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

At my Polling Station they were very nice local ladies. More Jam and Jerusalem than Brown Shirts so you get a "no" from me.
edit on 10-4-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

- almost 30 percent of "The People" did NOT vote

Does that invalidate General elections too , over 30% of the electorate didn't vote in the last election , the previous election had fewer people voting.

Amongst them those that took ill, had childbirth, were in hospital, were young and ignorant, or old and somewhat immobile etc

Those who couldn't take part could have opted for a postal ballot although there's no remedy for young and ignorant.

The ballot was legitimate but it gave the wrong answer therefor it isn't valid ... as we are seeing now.

edit on 10-4-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

almost 30 percent of "The People" did NOT vote. Amongst them those that took ill, had childbirth, were in hospital, were young and ignorant, or old and somewhat immobile etc

Obviously, we must learn a lesson from this and next time we have a vote we must time so that it takes place when nobody is ill, having childbirth, is in hospital, are young and ignorant, or are old and immobile.

You would have thought they would have thought about this before.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

At my Polling Station they were very nice local ladies. More Jam and Jerusalem than Brown Shirts so you get a "no" from me.

(unerasable) Black Ink or (erasable) graphite ? That is the only fact here.
Local ladies: They either have a soul or are soul dead. Anti-NWO or Pro-NWO.

There are those that have sold their weak souls to the devil and those that have courage to go down fighting. My Polling Station used graphite pencils for easy erasing later on.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Polling Clerk, Returning Officer & Presiding Officer roles are paid.

The people standing outside are often members of political parties there in voluntary capacity. Exit poll workers are paid. Officers have a duty to prevent any of them attempting to persuade, influence or harass voters.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Ever wondered why Britain NEVER sold out to the Euro ?

Britain was destined to be excluded from the NWO EU hence the reason why we kept our Pound Sterling and not sold into the NWO (1 horn) Europe (EURO).

Someone/watcher knew Britain would exit. Orwells Eurasia is closer now than ever before.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I heard on the news today the EU has granted Britain a full year to kick the can down the road. You can guarantee the gov will spend a year doing just that and still not come up with a deal. Maybe the EU will grant another year or two then? As TM has stated there won’t be a brexit without a deal then there won’t be a brexit...

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JPtruther

The European Union and MPs in the House of Commons have backed Theresa May's plan to secure an extension to the UK's Brexit date.

Sky News

Once again I repeat... These people are playing with fire. If the will of the people is ignored then the sh!t really will hit the fan.

They are pushing it and pushing it, people are starting to get angry.

I feel we are on the edge of a ‘civil war/revolution’... Remainers will laugh and state that nothing will happen and the British (Brexiteers) will drink tea, keep calm and carry on... You guys have a very nasty surprise on its way I can almost guarantee you.

If they get this extension then I wouldn’t be too vocal in public that you voted remain.

Lol, you honestly think there's going to be a civil war over the Brexit issue? This is going to be delayed and delayed until the UK decides they don't want to leave the euro zone after all.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

I heard on the news today the EU has granted Britain a full year to kick the can down the road. You can guarantee the gov will spend a year doing just that and still not come up with a deal. Maybe the EU will grant another year or two then? As TM has stated there won’t be a brexit without a deal then there won’t be a brexit...

May is only safe till December.... And IF as it is being threatened there

is another election and a different government and/or PM what then?

Rocky road to no where..../smh

Will we be fielding MEP's in their coming elections ?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ligyron

originally posted by: JPtruther

The European Union and MPs in the House of Commons have backed Theresa May's plan to secure an extension to the UK's Brexit date.

Sky News

Once again I repeat... These people are playing with fire. If the will of the people is ignored then the sh!t really will hit the fan.

They are pushing it and pushing it, people are starting to get angry.

I feel we are on the edge of a ‘civil war/revolution’... Remainers will laugh and state that nothing will happen and the British (Brexiteers) will drink tea, keep calm and carry on... You guys have a very nasty surprise on its way I can almost guarantee you.

If they get this extension then I wouldn’t be too vocal in public that you voted remain.

Lol, you honestly think there's going to be a civil war over the Brexit issue? This is going to be delayed and delayed until the UK decides they don't want to leave the euro zone after all.

A big part of me agrees with you. I think Theresa wants that long extension so the necessary legislation can be passed for referendum 2.0

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

wouldn't that be the case if the remainers had won or would you have preferred a draw

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
UPDATE:

BBC

BREXIT DELAYED UNTIL OCTOBER.

Theresa Mays plan is working perfectly, enough time to get that second referendum ball rolling.

Absolute disgrace

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tartuffe
The political class knows what's best for you, and it's always premised on what's best for them.

Clearly. In the UK, 6 in 10 businesses fail within 5 years. If 60% of the population who tries to run a business fails at it... what gives you any confidence that those same 6 in 10 have any concept at what it takes to successfully run a nation, and therefore know how to best vote in it's interests?

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: JPtruther
Unbelievable the amount of lies Theresa May has told and got away with!
So now we may have to wait till 31st October.

Are we going to get tricked or treated?

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty
a reply to: JPtruther
Unbelievable the amount of lies Theresa May has told and got away with!
So now we may have to wait till 31st October.

Are we going to get tricked or treated?

The only thing she has never budged on is *her deal* the one that is worse

than a no deal
The one that looks and smells like it was cooked up with EU

input.

So its a *tricked* from me!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join