It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 3rdEyeView

It’s getting rather ridiculous re-stating this again and again for the brick wall but here we go. Again.

- SIBI -
At what point did I decide I was an insider?
Never, since I’ve never claimed to be one. Unless you mean “insider” in the sense of having some active experience relating to topics discussed in a thread. Like mechanics who post in mechanical related threads. Or airplane aficionados who post in air related threads. I decided to post like anyone else in the world can. Other people post in other threads with work related knowledge all the time. Welcome to ATS.

When did I begin posting more cryptic?
I asked my superior if I could contribute and was given a monitored green light, hence having to choose words carefully. It’s called OPSEC.

I’ve never said I was “20yr old”, much older.
You’re right I am an ashamed Obama voter.
Was looking for info on here like everyone else, SHOCKER: because I am like everyone else here.

Already addressed why I, quoting you: “post in broken English”, which I don’t, but whatever. 1. Not trying to take up unnecessary space. 2. Brevity. 3. OPSEC.

3rdEV - Semper Fidelis brother, also a hearty YUT!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I don't disagree with you, my concern is the rudimentary fact that they own the MSM. The MSM plays to the lowest common denominator, not you or I who do our due diligence. As long as MSM has the low information citizen chasing them like a cat to a laser, IMO the DS still has the upper hand to do whatever the please.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Info about you is privileged. 5:5

Interesting you mentioned Ensenda. I guy a met a few weeks ago mentioned he drug ran in the 70's up through that section. Gave up after serious psychopaths moved in - and a bust. The patterns are so defined vibrationally.

What made me laugh was the fact that they did this from some rich woman's estate in a cove on the coast. She knew who was friend or foe on incoming boats by a certain hat.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960

I don't disagree with you, my concern is the rudimentary fact that they own the MSM. The MSM plays to the lowest common denominator, not you or I who do our due diligence. As long as MSM has the low information citizen chasing them like a cat to a laser, IMO the DS still has the upper hand to do whatever the please.

Agree and some teeeeveeee addicts will never get it. What lingers for me is are the C_A folks in congress now white or black hats or neither. Gina?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I hear your my brother in arms, albeit removed by a few years. I regularly share my personal knowledge on a variety of subjects. Some of it may be dated by a decade or two but still relevant if one wants to dig deeper. Some things I know I can't go near to this day. You, like myself understand the KISS principle. Anything more than that is guaranteed to come off the rails when you least need it to.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The true people here have never doubted you Warrior. We respect and honour your service and are blessed to have you here. It’s a shame some people feel the need to attack you for no reason, but I’m sure you’ve dealt with that your entire career.

I admire your transparency and asking your superiors to post certain intel, very courageous and patriotic brother💪 Stay safe

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Carter Page Thread Going on

Astute observation here. Which begs the question. If, as is documented, Page was a FBI/Russian source, could the SC actions on Page be the equivalent of Flynn's situation? Could the SC actions have taken Page from the FBI dark siders and nullified any limitations on his testifying.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It's probably British summertime saving or US daylight saving - point is; they've been through two years and should have sorted this!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

There's a reason a record number of them ran and won in the last election, I suspect black hat.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Will sort it out EMN... when I wake up! Had to take my daughter and her work colleagues drinking/clubbing.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

My view of today was the white hats gave a dummy punch to make the opposition feel more confident and walk in to the sucker punch...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
exas Rep. Gohmert says Dems will drag out Mueller report as way to put off prison

Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, said on “The Todd Starnes Show” that Dems' obsession with the Mueller report exists for good reason: to cover up their own misdeeds. Said the lawmaker, "As long as the Democrats in their minds ... can drag this thing out, and keep throwing rocks at Trump, then the better chance that no Democrats will be going to prison.”

The energy spent today by the Mockingbird and NPC will have been wasted. They just emptied their clips into the air.

DECLAS is coming and NONE of that is on DJT... None.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Hmmm. Think I get your point now. Thanks for that thread link, so many things I didn't know about him and now rather intrigued on who/what it leads to... but then the thread dies.

Damn!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Does anyone else get the impression that deep state have the ability to kill the internet but don't because they need Q clues as much as us?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The excerpts I have read of him and others all appear to omit exculpatory evidence, thus leaving doubts for those who do not know or do not want to know. This leaves room for Dem's to give their false analysis and continue their narrative.

Think Page is just waiting on the FISA, where additional known info will show the abuse or actually the farce.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Well, that was a mind thumpin thread piece. "WATCH the water" -- I'm rolling my eyes now.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Gut instinct from following Q's posting pattern to date - we may get 15 posts tomorrow, 15 Saturday and 13 Sunday - making BOOM before Monday.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm sure they do... they take a fire axe to those submarine cables that come ashore at strategic locations on west & east coast and likewise for the UK (I think Wales).

But they won't because that will halt the money laundering flow causing WWIII economic chaos.

Then again, 'ORDO AB CHAO' or Order Out of Chaos as some elite psychopaths prefer.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Cheers EMN - I would fix but that is the EST time showing on qntmpkts.keybase.pub...??

That drop site (including qanon.pub) has always been off by 1 hour since early March. I compare timestamp with qmap.pub... and 8chan board. I think those servers are hosted in Central Timezone and the server clocks were never adjusted (should be auto time sync'd with time server but are not for some reason) when daylight savings time kicked in.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The Hoax is dead, but, the clueless Dems & DeepState won’t admit it. It’s like "The Sixth Sense" they’re everywhere and they don’t know that they’re dead...

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join