It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Bless their little hearts. The Left will ride the obstruction fantasy all the way to 2020 and right off the cliff like Thelma and Louise.

Heck, when they launch their hysterical impeachment actions it may not even make it out of the House before it has to be killed in Senate.

Hopefully the AG/IG will step up and start taking action to get some bad actors arrested.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I just want the left to adopt this as their tagline for 2020

"Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm f*****."

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I just want the left to adopt this as their tagline for 2020

"Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm f*****."

lol, at that snapshot in time he obviously felt that way. Now 2 years down the road it’s actually fueled his fire. The biggest non-politician related impact of this drama is the MSM sacrificed centuries of credibility in an effort to bring down a guy who at the most is a pain in the butt to them for 8 years.

The term Fake News is now etched in history and lexicon going forward. MSM has “FN” branded like a scarlet letter on its collective foreheads.

The one thing everyone knows now is that Trump is only leaving his job if he loses in 2020. It won’t be by any action taken by the Left. The fact the DOJ/FBI are not currently weaponized, the 2020 election may be the most legitimate.

Interesting months to come. While I’m here monitoring this Q dynamic, I’m not sold on a DS death blow coming but I do think several bad apples (names we are now familiar with) are likely headed to jail at some point.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

WoW! How convenient, eye opener. Thanks, will have to research this port.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Some more...
José Andrés [JA] - A Taste of Spain in America.

Spanish-American celebrity chef often credited with bringing the small plates dining concept to America. He owns restaurants in Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, Las Vegas, South Beach, Florida; Frisco, Texas; Mexico City, and Dorado, Puerto Rico. Andrés is the founder of World Central Kitchen, a non-profit devoted to providing meals in the wake of natural disasters.

In 2015, Andrés was appointed by President Barack Obama as an ambassador for citizenship and naturalization.

Friends with Anthony Bourdain.

Chef José Andrés is throwing a paella party in Las Vegas at the Cosmopolitan

Jose Andres connections to Haiti, Puerto Rico, Mexico, US west to east coast, CF, NXIVM, Gillibrand and other NY elites.

Jacques Pepin Foundation, just over one year old. The launch, in 2018, was celebrated by Oceana Cruises (elite cruises). Around the world in 180 days. Be sure to sign up for the 2021 Around the World Cruise (180 days) that visits 125 UNESCO world heritage sites. This is an elite foundation.

Many Hollywood celebrity connections including Clinton's to Jose Andres (City Harvest)
www.cityharvest.org...

Are these elite chefs fronts for "relief organizations" participating in human trafficking to feed the elite pedo network (think Mexico border and LB Port) where Q has told us that there’s more going on here than we can imagine.

+Port of Ensenada.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Regurgitating those statements, without including the context, would be an epic gift to Republican candidates. Not that it will be needed after Barr starts exposing Democrats, but every little bit helps!

edit on 4/18/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Bless their little hearts. The Left will ride the obstruction fantasy all the way to 2020 and right off the cliff like Thelma and Louise.

Heck, when they launch their hysterical impeachment actions it may not even make it out of the House before it has to be killed in Senate.

Hopefully the AG/IG will step up and start taking action to get some bad actors arrested.

I recall at least a couple interviews of Democrats claiming after Barr's letter that it isn't about building a legal case for impeachment but about building a political case for impeachment, so with the revelation of 10 possible instances of obstruction-type behavior in Mueller's report, despite a lack of indictment or recommendation to prosecute on obstruction, it would not surprise me to see impeachment games begin in the House and the MSM.

I just would not be surprised. They are that invested.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Lol can't believe people still buy this act.
Quick question Warrior, at what point did you decide you were an insider who needed to post in cryptic code?

Wasn't long ago you were a 20yr old Obama voter asking for information yourself. Seemed to have gone to larpspeed pretty quickly.

Everyone seems smitten if you claim to be military/armed service and post in broken English for no reason at all.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I just don't see how they can get much traction from the accusations of 'obstruction', in the absence of any crime to obstruct.

How is it obstruction if there was no wrong doing to legitimately investigate in the first place?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

In today's world you only have to repeat a thing long enough for it to become some people's reality. Look at the true believers now. They already have a group they don't need to convince of anything.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

I recall at least a couple interviews of Democrats claiming after Barr's letter that it isn't about building a legal case for impeachment but about building a political case for impeachment, so with the revelation of 10 possible instances of obstruction-type behavior in Mueller's report, despite a lack of indictment or recommendation to prosecute on obstruction, it would not surprise me to see impeachment games begin in the House and the MSM.

I just would not be surprised. They are that invested.

Agreed. Right now she’s getting unanimous Dem support for impeachment but as the election gets closer and Reps are fighting for seats in home districts, that survival instinct will kick in.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I just think it sounds hilarious, and the way the scene was described

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Jose Andres is nobody to be concerned about. In the world of "Hunter and Gatherers" he's a "Gatherer" same goes for Jacques Pepin. There is a reason why classical chefs have use apprenticeships to find good cooks vs bad actors.

edit on 18-4-2019 by Guyfriday because: I think it was better

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Ok, guess I went off on a tangent there. Thanks for the heads-up.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Guyfriday

Ok, guess I went off on a tangent there. Thanks for the heads-up.

There is a connection which I talked about in this classic thread: ATS Thread

While the thread was about Anthony Bourdain, I laid out a lot of very useful info as to things you mentioned in your post. So you might think you're off topic, you might be more on topic then you think. Just not in the way you fear (Like watching a police sting go down, but thinking that the undercover guy is the crook)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It's been unbelievable to watch today. I thought the MSM needed to be on suicide watch this morning. As soon as they got their hands on Vol 2 they went bat # crazy. "we got him now, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy" Ten count them, ten "instances" that might be obstruction of justice. Those "instances" are purely political. I'm no lawyer but not a one of them will stand up in a court of law. They WILL stand up in the House of Representatives at least to get the simple majority to start impeachment proceedings. No way they get the 2/3 to convict and move to the Senate for removal proceedings, which also requires 2/3. Make no mistake they are going press forward full steam ahead. The white hats need to get on the stick in a hurry and beat them to the proceedings. If not this thing is going to be hamstrung AGAIN like it has been for the last two years. If that happens the best advise I can give is stock up on more ammo.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Curious Twit Read on Gorka (no unroll yet)

THREAD: What if I told you that @SebGorka hid a coded Q message in a tweet on Trump's Inauguration Day, Jan 20, 2017, but we just didn't know it yet?

What makes this curious, even notable, is that the Qclock points to the exact same Q drop as the decoded mystery Gorka tweet points....

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
No way they get the 2/3 to convict and move to the Senate for removal proceedings, which also requires 2/3. Make no mistake they are going press forward full steam ahead. The white hats need to get on the stick in a hurry and beat them to the proceedings. If not this thing is going to be hamstrung AGAIN like it has been for the last two years. If that happens the best advise I can give is stock up on more ammo.

B60, so far they have stopped nothing. NK isn't going to kill SF's coffee houses, so that in and of itself enough.

What is VERY intriguing now is who decides they cannot risk siding with the mob on impeachment and defects to save themselves (most now as the investment in Mueller was minimal and not their doing).

They will never get the Senate, so it would be theater to try now and would out the traitors and would be traitors.

Only the brain dead think DECLAS isn't coming, the smart congress folks will walk knowing that lingers. Remember those that jumped across the chairs to shake DJT's hand at the SOTU... the know.

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join