It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, do the gematria results look as though they have integrity?

At first no but, afterward your column labeling registered to me and all is well.

So, yea looking good thus far. This is actually cool to play around with if you have some favorite (17) or lucky (religious, secret society or satanic) numbers to punch in using your filters on the columns.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

With NI - - Northern Ireland, being a tie to said Brexit process ??

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The finding of hidden material on certain messages reminds me of the Mysterious DVD - said to have been found on a bench in a Polish park. Will find a copy and explain it more asap. For now the video showed a robed being who wore a Black Plague Doctors mask etc. His hand had a angled four lights that flashed on and off plus a morse code sounding. That popped up just before 2017 - I think.?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Yes! I was running out of space but these recent articles about Sater money laundering Kazakhstan blah blah got me thinking. I had to go back through the docs in the Vault I had skimmed last year.

The Left breathlessly tie Sater’s alleged money laundering and recent lawsuit to his past ties with Trump in all their shady use of verbiage, but it’s full circle to see this huge money laundering crime being investigated out of Kazakhstan you’d assume the world intelligence agencies have been working for many years.

But first, let me back up. Glencore and Kazakhstan (remember the U1 deal originated all the way back to Frank Guistra/UrAsia Energy/Kazakhstan)?

Utemuratov made his first official entrance in the billionaires’ club in 2007, when he managed to sell ATF Bank to UniCredit Bank Austria AG for 2.3 billion dollars, the highest price ever paid for a Kazakh bank. Utemuratov founded Almaty Trade-Finance Bank CJSC in June 1995. He renamed it ATF Bank JSC in 2002. He used the bank to further strengthen his connections with Nazarbayev’s family: Timur Kulibaev, ATF’s first chairman, is the husband of one of Nazarbayev’s three daughters, Dinara. The 2.3 billion dollars were channelled into Verny Capital, a Kazakh private equity firm whose lead investor is none other than Bulat Utemuratov. In fact, Verny Capital was created in 2006 primarily to manage Utemuratov’s money.

From Rich to Richer

In 2011, Verny Capital sold its controlling stake in zinc producer Kazzinc JSC to Glencore International Plc. When Glencore went public, the transaction brought Utemuratov a healthy 3.2 billion dollars.

Given that Glencore, the world’s third-largest family business, has a reputation for unethical behavior, selling Kazzinc to Glencore created quite a stir in Kazakhstan. Several politicians, journalists and activists sent an open letter to Glencore’s investors:

“As representatives of Kazakhstan’s civil society, we are concerned about the above mentioned transactions and suspect that the purpose of these transactions is to [B]disguise a process of money laundering by high-ranking Kazakhstan civil servants.

[…]Bulat Utemuratov, the former Head of Administration of the President of Kazakhstan, is a co-owner of KazZinc. Utemuratov is widely believed to be holding these assets for the benefit of Nazarbayev.”

Money laundering

It appears the Kazakh opposition is right: a money laundering scheme did indeed exist.

The public prosecutor’s office in Zwolle, the Netherlands, opened an investigation on the suspicion that Glencore paid millions of dollars in bribes to Utemuratov. Formally, the investigation runs against a Dutch trustee, who is accused by the authorities of money laundering.[b/b] In this context, however, it is also about the business of Glencore in Kazakhstan.

Source

Felix Sater seems he was right in the middle of these murky Kazakh finance ties but due to the opposite reasons the mainstream media is reporting: getting close to this network of obvious swamp.

Also see:
Glencore hit with US subpoena, The Guardian Link
I won’t waste more space with excerpts.

Tie Glencore to Clinton Foundation.

Felix Sater Wikipedia excerpt Link

The Financial Times, citing five sources with knowledge of the matter, reported that Sater had agreed to ”cooperate” with investigators looking into an international money laundering scheme involving Viktor Khrapunov, a former government minister in Kazakhstan. Khrapunov, who now lives in Switzerland, has been accused by the Kazakhstani government of embezzling millions of dollars and is wanted by Interpol.[11] Sater received multiple subpoenas to produce documents and be deposed in the case against Mukhtar Ablyazov who is alleged to have defrauded BTA Bank of up to $5 billion as chairman.[39] Ablyazov's alleged fraud is one of the biggest cases of financial fraud in history.

Marc Rich files also note drugs trafficking along with trading with the enemy.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This odd tidbit from from the guy tossed out of the clinton... uh... err... whatever it was PG Howie

What's with the ferns and these folks

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Perhaps with brexit but more importantly, Northern Ireland has been discussed as a third territory being managed/run by the C_A!

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Please do look up a link... that sounds interesting!

I presume the black plague mask you mention is the venetian mask with the long nose?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If it helps... ferns are typically symbolic of Wales (Prince of Wales = heir to British throne).

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Found on GADGETZZ ---- here it name of the Mystery, and when seen on GADGETZZ...........an envelope pops up with SWEDEN as part of the address.........11BX1371 “the creepy puzzle“.

gadgetzz.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
DJT tweet

The Mueller No Collusion decision wasn’t even discussed-and she was a disaster at W.H.

"discussed-and" ? Disgusted? She did not demonstrate disgust? (because she's controlled opppostion?).

W.H.? White House doesn't fit. Does this speak to her Germany Troop visit?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

What's with the ferns and these folks

I caught that in the Lucy Flores, Creepy Joe Biden tale as well.

Ferns.

Believe Women: Creepy Uncle Joe Biden Edition

The event proceeded as most political events do: coordinated chaos with random problems that no one can predict. I found Eva Longoria, co-founder of the Latino Victory Project, roaming the parking lot trying to figure out how to get inside the union hall. My staff was running around town trying to purchase ferns because according to Biden’s team, no other vegetation was acceptable for the stage.

Symbolic of something, or allergy aversion? Maybe it gives the reptilians stamina.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I highly recommend reading this whole article from mid 2016 and compare it now to the fraud and corruption charges Glencore might be facing. I knew the history behind the BS pardon by Clinton of Rich, but hadn’t paid attention since to Rich or Glencore.

Until Q. Which is why Q exists. Yes, this info is all publicly available and isn’t a prediction but led to the rabbit hole that helps form one piece of one puzzle.

Fortune Glencore Global 500 Link
Most important parts

Glencore has for decades carefully guarded its privacy while building one of the greatest—and, some would say, quite notorious—natural-resources operations that the world has ever seen. Its head-turning $170.5 billion in sales in 2015 is enough for Glencore to rank No. 14 on this year’s Global 500

In fact, the commodities that Glencore mines and moves now touch virtually every facet of our hyperwired lives. Charge your cell phone, turn on your computer, flick the light switch, drive your car, ride a train, take a flight, eat a bowl of cereal or a plate of sushi, or drink some sugared coffee—Glencore could have had a hand in all of that. The company uses warehouses and port facilities in Colombia, Australia, Peru, the Netherlands, and elsewhere, and in July, its fleet of 700 vessels (mostly chartered) outnumbered the U.S. Navy’s.

The chief architect of this empire is Ivan Glasenberg, 59, Glencore’s billionaire CEO—a laser-focused South African, company lifer, marathon cyclist, and onetime competitive racewalker. Since taking charge at Glencore in 2002, Glasenberg has quietly expanded his company’s footprint so that it now stretches from the Arctic Circle to the Australian desert and every region in between.

Glencore has been distancing itself from who?
The Guardian Link

The same Deripaska they have been suggesting as some “Russian tie to Trump,” the Deripaska who donated much more to the Clinton’s.

Funny that. They have weaponized the media and brainwashed people into hearing Felix Sater and thinking Russian criminal mobster instead of the guy who has done much, much, for this country including getting bin Laden’s five numbers to the D-eye-A, or one of them.

edit on 14-4-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Typos

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Welcome to Bizzaro Dome...
“MS 13 Are not ‘animals’ - they have a Spark of Divinity”

“Sanctuary For All”

”You Can’t DUMP illegal immigrants in Sanctuary Cities”

“That’s ILLEGAL”

It’s Illegal to send Illegals to a border-line Illegal Sanctuary City

Notice the tweet has a missing “f”
“...which is well know “or” its poor management & high taxes!"

Maybe the 'Don' giving Calif the finger. LOL.

And free wine tasting.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Why is "puff piece" in quotes?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Has POTUS been reading Qresearch on 8chan?

Just an hour and 23 minutes before POTUS' tweet using the phrase "puff piece", an anon used the phrase on the Qresearch thread. IMO this wasn't significant to me until I realized Trump had put "puff piece" in quotations.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

LOL. Q+ is lurking.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

11B-X-1371
Assumed to be an Art project.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Has POTUS been reading Qresearch on 8chan?

Just an hour and 23 minutes before POTUS' tweet using the phrase "puff piece", an anon used the phrase on the Qresearch thread. IMO this wasn't significant to me until I realized Trump had put "puff piece" in quotations.

Of course our friends at the NSA, MI, Q, Q+, lurk. They have to keep an eye on the digital army! If they didn't "spy" on us I'd be disappointed.

Big week ahead I hope.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Sounds like President Trump is filling in (sort of) until a new Q-team spokesperson volunteer is found.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT tweet

The Mueller No Collusion decision wasn’t even discussed-and she was a disaster at W.H.

"discussed-and" ? Disgusted? She did not demonstrate disgust? (because she's controlled opppostion?).

W.H.? White House doesn't fit. Does this speak to her Germany Troop visit?

Did she show up drunk? Panic is a good reason for a lil drinkie-poo? How much longer will people like this be in charge?

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join