It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Go Figure
Fern Meaning

Ferns are expressions of sincerity and allure. In witch magic, they’re deemed as symbols of luck, riches, protection and also rainmaking. Witt regard to the different varieties of fern like the maidenhair fern, this relates to the secret bond of love and also discretion. Flowering ferns can also mean a reverie.

edit on 4152019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

www.thegatewaypundit.com...< br />

Ecuadorian surveillance photos of Julian Assange inside their embassy in London and claimed it is proof that the WikiLeaks founder was living in a “fetid lair.” The only problem is that the photos show a spotlessly clean bathroom and two dirty plates in the sink.

The smear job continues.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
As I suspected, someone at the DOJ really was shredding the criminal referrals. Andy McCabe was one of the criminal referrals shredded/ignored.

The "shredder" is Ms. Jessie K. Liu.

theconservativetreehouse.com...

Liu, Lieu, Ohr, Ohr.. I'm seeing a pattern.
edit on 4/15/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Good morning everyone. Here's a little video to cheer us all up this Monday morning...

edit on 15-4-2019 by NightFlight because: too many equal signs...

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Breaking
www.youtube.com...

Shots fired at the Ukrainian Embassy just now. Didn't the DNC do something with Ukraine

Ukraine was interfering in the 2016 election, attempting to help Hillary. Given that we know MI6 was also interfering, it is almost 100% certain that the UK & Ukraine were coordinating their efforts. Probably, the UK was using the Ukrainians as front men, to provide plausible deniability.
edit on Mon Apr 15 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well, that explains it with Hillary.

Here it's both. Fern Palm
www.thejoyofplants.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Does anyone else feel that vibe in the air?

There was one of those beautifully intense, loud thunderstorms over NYC in the wee hours of the morning.

The Mueller report will be released either later today or tomorrow and the deep state's Russian fairy tale will be dealt a definitive death blow for anyone with a shred of integrity. The 4-6% ( which currently I feel is about 25% ) will still cling to the MSM's subsequent spin for dear life, yet all of the higher-ups working for these outlets know damn well how screwed they are.

So today we're seeing anemic MSM stories about Trump hating Muslims for condemning Ilhan Omar and some character assassination against Stephen Miller. But what are we actually seeing??

A house fully engulfed in flames while the owners are having a lemonade stand outside. 😌

Cheers

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
SerialBrain2: The “Oranges” of the Russian Hoax: Yes, Obama Spied on Trump

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Epic Trolling

I bow to your skill and awesomeness in these times of absurdity.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

They just announced that the report will be released on Thursday morning.

Also, POTUS just announced that he WILL be relocating immigrants to sanctuary cities and states! LMAO! The madman actually did it!

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Mueller Report to be released Thursday.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Mueller report expected to be released Thursday. link

The day before Good Friday-
Maundy Thursday - commemorates the

“Last Supper”

Just for symbolism.

ETA: The Russian Collusion Delusion is about to be crucified.
edit on 15-4-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Also, POTUS just announced that he WILL be relocating immigrants to sanctuary cities and states! LMAO! The madman actually did it!

Just saw this! It's being widely reported now. While I still wish it was being released today or tomm, I supposed a Thursday release would be ideal for some Easter weekend family fights!!

😂😂😂

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Mueller report expected to be released Thursday. link

The day before Good Friday-
Maundy Thursday - commemorates the

“Last Supper”

Just for symbolism.

ETA: The Russian Collusion Delusion is about to be crucified.

"Follow The White Rabbit"

HOPPY EASTER, EVERYONE.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Watch as the Dems now suddenly find funding to complete the Wall.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Notice how Trump has been even more antagonistic and sarcastic on Twitter the past couple days? The White House has read the entire Mueller report. He knows exactly what’s coming and he knows they don’t have crap!

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Former NXIVM Sex Cult Employees: Kirsten Gillibrand’s Father And Stepmother, Second Cousins, Were Very Active In Sex Cult

Gillibrand’s father and stepmother, who are second cousins, were both heavily involved in the cult in the period shortly before they got married, according to eyewitness accounts from ex-NXIVM employees who spoke on the record to Big League Politics, and according to court documents proving that Gillibrand’s father Doug Rutnik was employed by NXIVM.

The interesting thing here is we know that NXIVM's M.O. is blackmail and extortion via any means. If you cross them you get the legal beat down or worse. So for KG and family to be on the good side of The Vanguard and Company they might be... draw you own conclusion.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Good Morning All

Redacted Mueller report scheduled to be released Thurs. morning, so we'll see what happens.

As for sending illegal immigrants to Sanctuary cities, while I understand the logic and the point the POTUS is trying to make,
it really does suck for the people living in States who never wanted them to begin with. I hope POTUS remembers he has many supporters in states like CA and doesn't forget about us.

I've written about this on ATS, but will quickly tell the story again here. When my daughter was a teenager, she was abducted and thrown in the back of a car by two illegal immigrant brothers from El Savador. By the grace of God, a teenage boy heard her screaming and saw her struggling to not be put in the car and called the police and described car and location. The police were ON IT, when they located the vehicle and turned on the lights to pull over the car, one of the brothers was in the backseat with my daughter trying to rape her at knife point.

These brothers had been deported several times, but kept coming back, they are now in jail for 25 yrs. and had raped several other girls, which was proven through DNA evidence after they were arrested. In court these brothers were smirking and claiming ( through a translator ) my daughter willingly agreed to go with them, which of course was untrue, she didn't even understand what they were saying to her at the time and kept trying to fight, that's when the knife was pulled out to shut her up. I never saw her Father so Angry, I thought he was going to jump over the seats and attack them in court. Immigrants need to be vetted before they are allowed in the Country, PERIOD !

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Epic Trolling

I bow to your skill and awesomeness in these times of absurdity.

LOL. So isn't Cher now a racist , since she wants to fix her state first and be able to support her own before bringing in more people?

Unfortunately these Hollywood people are so dumb that they can't even see their own stupidity and hypocrisy.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Really, anyone who thinks Barr misrepresented the report's conclusions is grasping at straws. It's always been a given the report would be made public in some form.

We know there was no evidence of collusion. That horse is dead and visibly rotting. As for the claims of obstruction of justice, Mueller probably declined to make a judgement because he knows that those claims are legally dubious. The "evidence" depends on nakedly partisan interpretations of events. Plus, he must know the entire investigation is fundamentally flawed, which would raise the issue of whether you can obstruct justice when the investigation itself is unjust?
edit on 15-4-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join