It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
RR resignation letter dated April 29th

Note the very curious spacing in this section. I would suggest that is deliberate.

The letter itself is interesting.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The Terror plot they are talking about on TV was targeting a political rally in........Longbeach CA.

Coincidence?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
4 People Arrested for Illegally Entering the United States

Four people are accused of being in the country illegally after they were picked up by U.S. Border Patrol and Erie County Sheriff's deputies on Grand Island. A fifth person is also under arrest and could be charged with smuggling them into the country. It's the third reported instance of suspected smuggling and people entering the country illegally on Grand Island in the past six week.

At the beginning of the month more than 100 pounds of marijuana were found in Beaver Island State Park. U.S. Customs and Border Protection said the $151,000 worth of drugs was dropped in duffle bags from a helicopter.

In March, agents stopped a Brazilian man living in Toronto who was attempting to smuggle two people into the U.S. on a jet ski. They were caught after the jet ski got stuck in the ice in the Niagara River. A former senior manager with the Department of Homeland Security said some resources have been reallocated from the country’s northern border to the southern one due to immigration issues there, a change that could leave the northern border more vulnerable.

spectrumlocalnews.com...

The SB situation will affect us all.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thomas PAINe???

This seems chock full of underlying meaning.
Could be over thinking of course. But isnt that why were here?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Yes ToL!

I mentioned Mustique though because:

a) It is near Epstein AND Bransons' islands:

b) It was the retreat of the Queen's sister, Andrews aunty, Princess Margaret - who apparently had an insatiable appetite for men... maybe she "ran" the Virgin islands end of the operation and Andrew took over?

c) It was owned by Lord Glenconner who left the island to his West Indiand "companion and manservant" rather than his family/grandsons (Telegraph link)

d) Three generations of British Royals have lived or holidayed there; Princess Margaret, The Queen, Prince Phillip, Prince Andrew, Prince William and Kate Middleton (duchess of Cambridge), Zara Phillips (daughter of Princess Anne). Also Richard Branson and Mick Jagger.

e) As this article hints, there were some pretty hedonistic parties there and local boys would serve naked covered in coconut oil.

To me, it seems like Mustique was the precursor to Epstein and Bransons' islands.

ETA - Lord Glenconner' family have an interesting background:

Glenconner’s own connections to royalty are more oblique. His great-great- great-grandfather, Charles Tennant, patented the formula for bleach in 1799. ‘From 1820 to 1920 we owned the largest chemical company in the world – United Alkali.’

edit on 29-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Thomas PAINe???

This seems chock full of underlying meaning.
Could be over thinking of course. But isnt that why were here?

Agreed. Last year his speech in Canada (?) was littered with symbolic meaning - most lost on me. He's smart...

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Just listening to CNN:

Lead story:. CA Bomb plotter stopped. No mention that he converted to Islam.

#2 Rod Rosenstein resigning: Says he needs to be investigated for wearing a wire and desire to invoke the 25th amendment. (My how CNN has turned on Rod!)

#3 Anemic speech from Joe Biden at his first rally.. "Only 26 minutes. He used to speak for an hour or more."

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Makes so much sense.

Just think how the royal family could move ships, planes whatever they wanted without inspection.

Comes in handy I'm sure.

I was just rereading this article about the Belgian Xdossiers, it's so incredibly horrible, royal families involvement in all of that stuff was well documented, not British specifically but European ones. It's all connected though, as we know.

I was reading it because an old friend asked me what to read as she has just discovered Q.

Well these threads of course! This article is an eye opener and very well researched.

isgp-studies.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is the guy that Q claims will become a household name. This article came out 2 months ago:

Ex-GCHQ head quit over reference for paedophile priest, report says

Robert Hannigan had given family health as his reason for resigning unexpectedly in 2017

The Mail on Sunday reports that it was during the National Crime Agency investigation into online chatrooms that Higgins and his links to Hannigan were discovered and No 10 was alerted. Hannigan reportedly offered to resign to avoid dragging GCHQ into a scandal and did so with Theresa May’s blessing.

The media was told that his resignation was mainly for family health reasons.

Hannigan told the newspaper that Higgins had been a close family friend for 20 years. “After he pleaded guilty to child sexual imagery offences in 2013, we submitted a character reference on our knowledge of him to the court in good faith.

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 29-4-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

That's just crazy! Fascinating! Wonder what became of the Masonic Temple?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Eye the Spy Tweeted about two hours ago that Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta will be going down ‘very soon’ due to his Epstein connection.
Now we will see if Eye the Spy is believable.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Just a fluke that he resigned when Trump was inaugurated.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Thought I recognized that URL; yep that's the one. That site will consume you and will make your blood curdle but you'll be hard pressed to find any other public site as well researched.

The Royals & European elitist bloodlines haven't really changed much in ~1000 years.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I could only read a half dozen pages into that ToL but I remember it being in the news.

I did notice a Michael Aquino as a US connection. Is that surname common?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
RR resignation letter dated April 29th

Note the very curious spacing in this section. I would suggest that is deliberate.

The letter itself is interesting.

The spacing is just a result of the formatting used in the document. It's set to even up the right margin.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Ancient Alien theorists say yes according to his/her new banner art.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Additional info I found

Bloomberg Harley Marine Services profile

Harley Marine Services Inc. was awarded a $26,163,242 (eta ...and also a $137.2 Million above this)federal contract by the U.S. Transportation Command for the transportation of Department of Defense owned fuel and marine diesel by tug and barge in Delaware, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, Washington, District of Columbia, Defense Fuel Support Point Jacksonville and Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

edit on 4292019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I could only read a half dozen pages into that ToL but I remember it being in the news.

I did notice a Michael Aquino as a US connection. Is that surname common?

He's the head of the Temple of Set and was big in military psychological warfare. His book on the subject is Mindwar and he's a member here.

He was named in that Presidio child abuse case. I don't recall what happened with that.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Wow.
What if we went to war and the bad guys owned the company that transports our diesel and jet fuel for the defense department?
Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yes that's him he was not charged with anything even though the kids at the daycare had stds they said it was all in their heads. Imagine that?

Rel it's the same one, I believe.

The royal families princes etc. Were named by several different witnesses as being involved in horrid rirurals and abuse in the x dossiers.

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join