It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: carewemust
This explains why Andrew Napolitano is now so anti Trump and why Shepard Smith is not only anti-trump but is missing a lot of days on the air in the past 3 months.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...< br />
Shepard Smith needs a pardon for something that is coming his way. I wonder what that could be?

Remember when Smith lost all that weight a few years back, during Obama's administration? You gotta wonder what that was about.

Maybe this young lover is burning Shepard Smith out.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Like I said, he's been missing a lot of days on his afternoon show since last Fall. No explanation, and he sounds weak/hoarse much of the time.

It's not the personal life/anorexia/aids thing that interests me though. It's Napolitano asking President Trump for a nomination to the Supreme Court and a PARDON for Shepard Smith, that blew me away.

Wait, Judge Nap petitioned DJT for a pardon for SS?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Regarding the POTUS tweet...it's not exactly clear the pardon was for Smith.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

It does.. and thanks for your response..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

President Trump: Thank you to brilliant and highly respected attorney Alan Dershowitz for destroying the very dumb legal argument of “Judge” Andrew Napolitano.

Ever since Andrew came to my office to ask that I appoint him to the U.S. Supreme Court, and I said NO, he has been very hostile!

Also asked for pardon for his friend. A good “pal” of low ratings Shepard Smith.

Source RE-posted: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

edit on 4/28/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Psalm 91

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I do not know how I glossed over that. Did FOX ever address it? They show almost every POTUS tweet. That’s nuts.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
When President Trump puts a word in quotes, pay attention.

He put "Judge" in quotes regarding Andrew Napolitano, and he put "pal" in quotes regarding Shep Smith.

It reminded me of when Trump put "wires tapped" in quotes. There's a twist there on the word in some way.

BTW, was it ever revealed how 48-yr. old James C. Sheil, Andrew's "close friend", died in 2013?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
When President Trump puts a word in quotes, pay attention.

He put "Judge" in quotes regarding Andrew Napolitano, and he put "pal" in quotes regarding Shep Smith.

It reminded me of when Trump put "wires tapped" in quotes. There's a twist there on the word in some way.

BTW, was it ever revealed how 48-yr. old James C. Sheil, Andrew's "close friend", died in 2013?

Only able to find James Conley Sheil died "suddenly" @ age 48.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Barr spars with Nadler, threatens to skip testimony after dispute over hearing format

Fox News has learned that Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., wants to have Judiciary Committee staff -- rather than members of Congress -- question Barr on his handling of Mueller's report. But DOJ officials say members should conduct the inquiry.

“The attorney general agreed to appear before Congress; therefore Congress does the questioning," a DOJ official told Fox News"Attorney General Barr wasn’t asked to testify before the committee—he offered," .

Barr is right. They want to avoid the disaster when he shuts them down ala Candace Owens.

Now they will only attack on teeeeveeee and no in person.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

An anagram for "judge" and "pal" is "plagued".

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, I think both of us are old enough to recognize there has never been a movement like this in our lifetime.

Obama, for all his pretty words, woke people up with his actions...to the detriment of the democratic party.

Think we are all blessed to see this movement come about in America and to know people in other countries are in support.

Thank God for those people who urged him to run. Unsung heros.

May those countries in support of us have a patriot come out in support of them.

The Godfather agrees with us....

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Barr is still appearing on Wednesday before Lindsey Graham's Senate Judiciary committee. That should be more "civil".

Senate Website. I think it will be open session: www.judiciary.senate.gov...

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Your really reaching for that.

But something that I did notice when the camera pans back.

No q signs or shirts.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
From Paul Sperry twitter

DEVELOPING: Obama CIA under scrutiny for possible illegal DOMESTIC SPYING during the 2016 campaign, as former top intelligence official said to be cooperating with Barr review

Guesses?? Rodgers, Clapper, Morrell.

Rogers would have all comms, but prob not exactly how it went down.

We have been getting good news regularly, finally.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Could the CIA say, "We were just doing what the DOJ asked us to do?".

I'm not clear on the lines of authority and flow of spy requests.

Edit to add:

No doubt Admiral Michael Rogers was/is a Hero. There were very few articles about him in 2017 and 2018, because everything he said backed President Trump. In this one from CBS News in Sept 2018, Rogers also got a jab in at the media. Very Trumpish, lol.

Rogers: I never said that. Media lies.: www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 4/28/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Warrior,

List of initials "Flipped" is here:

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:17 (Rel_edit: Mar30=3+3=33)

Wa - flipped
Fd - flipped
So - flipped
Mr - flipped
Se - flipped
We - flipped

DIFI - flipped

Connor

"Infiltration" post from Jul, 17 2018 10:23 is here :

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 10:23

a reply to: carewemust

Yep. Those two are a huge part of the infiltration of America. I take treason very personally and seriously. I loathe traitors. I respect my enemies for they fight for their own. Traitors TURN against their own. That’s worse than being ISIS, worse than being AlQ, worse than Taliban, worse than anything. If you’re so morally bankrupt that you can aid your own people’s enemies you earned your public death sentence if caught. No mercy!

Many of my brothers died for our country’s safety & security and for all Americans and Afghanis so they could have a better life. They didn’t do it for white power (most are actually minorities including myself!), they didn’t do it for politics, they didn’t do it for the lousy benefits, they did it because they cared enough about other people more than their own lives. Heroes. May they RIP.

ETA SNCTM/NXIVM related warrior posts follow in Parts 2 and 3 replying to this as too long to fit in one post!

edit on 28-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
How can you not competently run a base that has just 40 prisoners?

BREAKING: US Navy Rear Adm. John Ring, the commander at Guantanamo, has been relieved of duty "due to a loss of confidence in his ability to command," a Pentagon press release says.
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yes, one must wonder if there isn’t more to this story...

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Well, neither am I. However, CIA is not allowed to spy in US and that would break the law. FBI had all those 702's available via NSA. And I thought it was mostly confirmed that the original info was laundered through someone overseas then back to Brennan.

Course their is that supercomputer, Hammer. That is where they did domestic spying. Would love to see that come out.

What a tangled web is being unwoven.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Yes, one must wonder if there isn’t more to this story...

I'll just wait and see who replaces the "incompetent" admiral. If it's James Mattis...whoah boy!

new topics

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join