It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Missed the rally. I picked up a book. After that you could drop an atomic bomb on my porch and I wouldn't notice.

I'm surprised Q didn't have anything more to say after the rally. He's been pretty cheap in recent weeks.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thank you for your kind wishes that other countries will get a president like Donald trump, America is truly blessed, those that still oppose this man are just beyond anything I can understand. a reply to: liveandlearn

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
I'm surprised Q didn't have anything more to say after the rally. He's been pretty cheap in recent weeks.

Not the same spokesperson for Q as before. Less "fluff", which is fine with me.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Judge Pal

Thumb pointing to water. Watch the water. Watch the information.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Frankly ES is just too stupid to do this on his own.

And if JC you're tied to this moron...

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just spit-balling here, but I noticed a lot of blue-checks playing this "game".

Most just list their five, but a couple of twitterers quoted JC's list first, then listed a response list.

Also, I'm like you about Swalwell. He seems a bit mentally slow to me, but he also seems to be one of those by-any-means-necessary easily manipulated types.

Both Comey and Swalwell listed "wedding" jobs....Comey a vocal SOLOIST, and Swalwell a wedding DJ (assistant).

ETA: Was Swalwell saying, "whatever you say (sing) James, I will play along (assist)"? Also, "wedding" may refer to a formal occasion such as a hearing, a trial, etc. What other things could 'wedding' be code for, do you think?

edit on 28-4-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

What other things could 'wedding' be code for, do you think?

Marriage supper of the lamb. Revelation 19

Prelude to the final battle. It’s an interesting chapter.
edit on 28-4-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
ML - I’d say continue to build the timeline of what has been happening so that those waking up can be guided and informed. This isn’t right vs left. That’s the division fueled to prevent knowledge.

Rel - STrategic initials list placed later: “Flipped”
Reconcile with early fall “infiltration”
Please: Find posts and [ e x ] them here.

Eyes Open yet?
edit on 28-4-2019 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Eyes WIDE OPEN

When we gonna see you on tucker?
Are we ever going to see Lady Gaga again?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This explains why Andrew Napolitano is now so anti Trump and why Shepard Smith is not only anti-trump but is missing a lot of days on the air in the past 3 months.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...< br />

Shepard Smith needs a pardon for something that is coming his way. I wonder what that could be?
edit on 4/28/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That’s up to Tucker. He has mine (& others) taped

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Frankly ES is just too stupid to do this on his own.

And if JC you're tied to this moron...

Frankly I'm not following that decode at all.....how did they arbitrarily pick those letters, I see no pattern to that.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This explains why Andrew Napolitano is now so anti Trump and why Shepard Smith is not only anti-trump but is missing a lot of days on the air in the past 3 months.

Shepard Smith needs a pardon for something that is coming his way. I wonder what that could be?

Remember when Smith lost all that weight a few years back, during Obama's administration? You gotta wonder what that was about.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Remember when Smith lost all that weight a few years back, during Obama's administration? You gotta wonder what that was about.

I'm pretty sure I read something not too long ago about a sexual harassment or rape claim against Smith...claimed by a man whom passed out at Smith's apt.
edit on 28-4-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Allegedly ....

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

A wedding usually refers to marriage which is sometimes called "a great institution".

Another "great institution" is Federal Prison.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: IAMTAT

Allegedly ....

Respectfully,
~meathead

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure I ALLEGEDLY read something not too long ago about a sexual harrassment or rape claim against Smith...claimed by a man whom passed out at Smith's apt.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Honest question,

If what you are saying is true,and I'm not saying it isn't, are you not afraid of doxxing yourself?

Is the interview one of the muffled voice scrambled face variety..?

Are you concerned with possibly endangering a fellow ice agent's life as well as their families?

if Tucker chooses to show another ice agent's interview, instead of yours,and some crazy decides they are you..

Again warrior, no disrespect intended, I'm just wondering if your superiors who monitor your posts are pleased with that operational security........

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Maybe this young lover is burning Shepard Smith out.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Like I said, he's been missing a lot of days on his afternoon show since last Fall. No explanation, and he sounds weak/hoarse much of the time.

It's not the personal life/anorexia/aids thing that interests me though. It's Napolitano asking President Trump for a nomination to the Supreme Court and a PARDON for Shepard Smith, that blew me away.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Understandable.
OPSEC is always important.
Green light for interview came from above, opportunity offered to myself and others.
Preconditions:
Voice only, voice manipulation.
Panel format: superiors and subordinates.
Hope that clarifies.

edit on 28-4-2019 by 0311Warrior because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join