It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

He sort of lookslike another Pete.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Careful now. My uncle was all that (Naval intel, spoke 7 languages, Rhodes Scholar) and had to play politics often but was never a politician or groomed & fast tracked to the top.

However, this Buttigeig character does appear he's being fast tracked and reminds me of that one bad actor in 'Designated Survivor' that was [attempted] fast tracked to presidency by the deep state. Similar to Obama, Trudeau, Macron - comes out of nowhere from bottom feeder politics.

He worked at McKinsey & Company!!! Check his parents background/connections.

ETA: Dang, this thread moves at warp speed at times. Missed MT's post regarding 'Peter Paul Montgomery Buttigieg' father.

edit on 20-4-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
The 20+ field of Dems is going to be a bloodbath. They will drag out enough dirt on each other that the GOP will not have to spend much on “legal” opposition research. However; if the DNC acted the way they did when they believed Hillary would crush Trump, imagine what they are capable of in this 2020 race.

Mueller gave Democrats another razor blade to slash each other to shreds with. They already were at each others throats over the Green New Deal and Overlooking Muslim Congressladies insults of Americans and Jews. Now they will spend the next several months ignoring the needs of the nation, while arguing "To Impeach or Not To Impeach".

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

That was a very inspiring thread. Thanks for posting. Loved it.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust
The Conservative Treehouse?

TC may be short for "The Conservative". But "Treehouse" from an "H"?

I made the same rounding error.

I thought maybe I had been making the mistake a long time but in retrospect I usually post as CTH. This time I put "The" in front.

Sorry for the confusion
edit on 20-4-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
medium.com/@markfmccarty/bill-binney-states-that-the-nsa-has-32-pages-of-communications-between-seth-rich-and-julian-54a2df5a0e5b

Exceptthat can't be true, according to the Daily Beast...

www.thedailybeast.com/mueller-report-julian-assange-smeared-seth-rich-to-cover-for-russians

www.thedailybeast.com...

As laid out by Mueller, Assange’s involvement in Russia’s election interference began with a June 14, 2016 direct message to WikiLeaks’ Twitter account from “DC Leaks,” one of the false fronts created by the Russians to launder their hacked material.

A week later, WikiLeaks reached out to a second GRU persona, Guccifer 2.0, and pitched WikiLeaks as the best outlet for the hacked material. On July 14, 2016, GRU officers used a Guccifer 2.0 email address to send WikiLeaks an encrypted one-gigabyte file named “wk dnc link I .txt.gpg.” Assange confirmed receipt, and on July 22 he published 20,000 DNC emails stolen during the GRU’s breach.

By then, it was no secret where the documents came from. The computer security firm CrowdStrike had already published its technical report on the DNC breach, which laid out a trail leading directly to Moscow and the GRU. Analysts at ThreatConnect independently presented evidence that Guccifer 2.0 and DC Leaks were fictional creations of that agency.

I thought Vault 7 leaked to explain the planted digital signatures of Russia....?

Rich was a 27-year-old DNC staffer when he was gunned down in what police have described as a robbery gone wrong. The unsolved murder timed shortly before Assange’s DNC leaks spoke volumes to inhabitants of the far right wing fringe, where it’s long been an article of faith that Hillary Clinton has her enemies killed.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Lol was you uncle ever in the C_A?

Answer, yes or not that he told you

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
This Buttigeig guy...

Is a Rhodes Scholar and speaks 7 languages apparently.

Just sounds like another possible Manchurian prospect.

Here is the Dem test...

Take Warren, Buttigieg, Creepy, Bernie or especially Swallwell and put them in front of the Generals and other military brass. Ask yourself this question: Will these men/women after 4 years of DJT flee to follow E. Warren?

If that doesn't work, put Warren next to Kim, Vlad or any other not-going-anywhere leader and ask: will these folks even take a phone call?

Then add DECLAS, and DJT doing rally after rally in front of packed buildings touting the verifiable accomplishments and fair voting.

The sac lamb they trot out will win SF, LA, NY and that's it. No reason to bother speaking about any of them at all. Waste of energy.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I agree it's pointless right now.

They are testing the waters and maybe holding someone in the shadows.

They won't let Bernie take the nomination and I think this guy might be their plan.

I don't think he can win.

Maybe they have someone else up their sleeve.

Their choices right now are really pathetic.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

LOL. He had many 'run ins' with various c_a operators but he worked for a different agency under a military dept, under a secretive group. He's retired, living on a big fat pension not far from the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I mean, it is in the Report...

If you believe in the report...

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Demoncrat Buttigieg's full name is 'Peter Paul Montgomery Buttigieg'.
I checked his name in Gematria under simple english which lead me to the following unsolved encrypted "notes".

This gets rather strange really quick.

Two hand-written documents were found in the pockets of murder victim Ricky McCormick when his body was discovered in a field in St. Charles County, Missouri, on June 30, 1999. Attempts by the FBI's Cryptanalysis and Racketeering Records Unit (CRRU) and the American Cryptogram Association failed to decipher the meanings of those two coded notes, which are listed as one of the CRRU's top unsolved cases.

On March 29, 2011, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation issued an appeal for help from the public in obtaining the meaning of the messages. A few days later, they updated their website to note the "outpouring of responses", and established a separate page[2] where the public can offer comments and theories.

Ricky McCormick's encrypted notes Check the wiki for more on helping the FBI crack the code in an open murder case.

Transcriptions of the coded notes found with the body of Ricky McKormick in 1999 and published by the FBI in 2011.
FBICode Transcribed Notes

Hard to believe the FBI was never able to decipher but then, the victim was a nobody. It's possible the NSA deciphered long ago but then classified it.
Puzzle for ya Rel.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
For the love of Pete. Between those notes and the Gematria decoder, this could consume someone for years. That’s bizarre. Never heard of this murder.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

when did the association with "Q" and Gematria start?

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Sri Lanka explosions: 137 killed as churches and hotels targeted

No group has yet said it was responsible for the attacks.

There have been fears that Islamic State group fighters returning from the Middle East could pose a threat in the country.

In the years since the end of Sri Lanka's civil war in 2009, there has been some sporadic violence, with members of the majority Buddhist Sinhala community attacking mosques and Muslim-owned properties. That led to a state of emergency being declared in March 2018.

BBC News

This is really happening folks, Notre Dame cathedral was the catalyst...... Ritual sacrifices ushering in the fall of religion and a NWO

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
This is really happening folks, Notre Dame cathedral was the catalyst...... Ritual sacrifices ushering in the fall of religion and a NWO

What you quoted says "Islamic State group fighters returning from the Middle East could pose a threat in the country" so one could speculate that since "Trump defeated ISIS", it is actually his fault, and going by your logic, Trump was the catalyst..... Ritual sacrifices ushering in the fall of religion and a NWO.

Now, I'm not saying that that is true, but I am highlighting that that seems to be our specialty here.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I think Trump is a puppet just like everyone in view.

But Buddhist bombers..... I've heard it all now.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Buddhist bombers? The article only mentions them once and that was about attacks, doesn't say if they were bombings, that happened a year ago.

I was pointing out the weak link made by your speculating that "Notre Dame cathedral was the catalyst......", so now this.

Saying Trump defeated ISIS, so now this, also weak dot connection, was just a way to emphasize that.

edit on 21-4-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
when did the association with "Q" and Gematria start?

Probably when people checked out Gematria sites and realized that punching in someone's name brought up hundreds of phrases they could cherry pick through to make anything fit; like "Hillary Clinton" having the same Gematria value as "I Don't Care I Can Get Hotter". OK, they probably wouldn't choose that one.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Aye cool mate the article flung Buddhist into the mix which was a first for me...... If we want to paint religion bad we need to tarnish the most peaceful
....could have b3en decided at the top table.

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join