It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Link to thread

Cranky it’s time for REVENGE and POTUS does not forget about those whom attack him. He always beats them at their own game. LOL it’s payback time and I can’t wait for JUSTICE buts let’s not rush this too fast I’m enjoying the PANIC for a bit more.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Looks like our friends at the NSA do indeed have everything...

Bill Binney States that the NSA Has 32 Pages of Communications Between Seth Rich and Julian…

I was just reading that article before you had posted it. This is the type of info that needs to be injected into msm.
From your linked article above.

Beyond that, as Binney makes clear, the Mueller report’s tale of how Wikileaks received the DNC emails from GRU agents styling themselves as “Guccifer 2.0” is absurd on its face to reasonable people who will examine the pertinent evidence.

G2.0 — very likely a creation of Crowdstrike — appears to have been another attempt to smear Wikileaks, one that has worked wonderfully well with much of the American public. Clinton’s incompetence was expiated, Wikileaks was smeared, and the Russia was further defamed, all in one stroke — the Deep State’s wet dream!

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The BIS is not really in Switzerland they have their own enclave... Much like the vatican, city of London, and Washington DC...

They are indeed very far up the foodchain.

Another interessting thing as mentioned before is novartis. Ciba geigy as they where called before. Out of their lab came one of the most fascinating experiment IMO.

Here is a ATS tread

the primeval code

They sprouted seeds and hatched some fisheggs under artificialy generated electromagnetic fields.
The results where an extinct fish species,super productiv corn, weat that would be ripe in a cuple of weeks. The Experiment was patented and shelfed away. This was an eye opener in terms of understanding the driving force behind Evolution.
Take the earth magneticfield going nuts, and the shumann resonance beeing higher than ever, and the current state of human society might not be that inexplicable anymore. It affects us more than we are led to believe.

NC
edit on 20/4/2019 by NoClue because: are

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
On a Sunday Morning Futures broadcast, Congressmen Jordan and Meadows were asked what the hold-up with President Trump declassifying the FISA and other documents.

Congressman Jim Jordan said President Trump knows what's in the Spygate documents, due to being briefed. But he's never read them. He also said there's a lot of compartmentalization and protection within departments, with these highly classified materials..

Hopefully Barr and (?) can get these deep-staters to stop holding onto this materials.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

twitter.com...

James Woods suspended, again.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Yea him and his pal 'WyattEarpLA' or always getting suspended.

Trump Has Everything

The most mind blowing thing was just pointed out to me by Twitter user @A_NONYMOUSgamer. I was pretty bummed at the Mueller report because it was pretty obvious that the gap between the right and the left was getting wider. I had originally hoped that the Mueller Report was going to unite the country by creating a sense of cognitive dissonance where everyone is confused and snaps out of it. Wishful thinking.

Short article. May be obvious to some but easily missed.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

The C-32Bs carry more than just FEST teams. They're used as the primary transport for State, but they belong to SOCOM, and move just about every special ops team out there around. This includes occasionally moving black UAV support teams around. They have a fairly regular run to Budapest two or three times a year if not more.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

There's a UAV detachment in Cyprus. You catch them flying around the area occasionally.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Interesting read RE: Comey Twit Pics...

Larger Pic

JC, stop on by and weigh in, the water is fine...

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This is one hill I am willing to die on. I don’t give a damn what the Mueller report says. Wikileaks source for the DNC emails was Seth Rich, and the DNC (Clinton, Mook, Podesta) had him murdered for it. Bottom line.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
POTUS/Q deltas lead to related Q drops.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
A Mystery Agent Is Doxing Iran's Hackers and Dumping Their Code

Nearly three years after the mysterious group called the Shadow Brokers began disemboweling the NSA's hackers and leaking their hacking tools onto the open web, Iran's hackers are getting their own taste of that unnerving experience. For the last month, a mystery person or group has been targeting a top Iranian hacker team, dumping their secret data, tools, and even identities onto a public Telegram channel—and the leak shows no signs of stopping.

Another pair of tools called PoisonFrog and Glimpse appear to be different versions of a remote-access Trojan called BondUpdater, which researchers at Palo Alto Networks have observed OilRig using since last August.

[...]the Read My Lips leaker also claims to have wiped the contents of Iranian intelligence servers, and posted screenshots of the message it says it left behind, like the one shown below.[...]

They have run out of our money. Game Over.
Then we have these reports...

Iranian Security Service Discloses CIA, MI6 Espionage Networks – Reports

The head of Iran’s Intelligence Ministry’s Mahmoud Alavi announced on Friday that his ministry has managed to deal a heavy blow to the CIA’s spy network, operating both within Iran and the region, Mehr News Agency reported. He reportedly said that dozens of spies, working in the state’s sensitive sectors, have been arrested as a result of the ministry’s work.

“In a complicated process against the US Central Intelligence Agency, 290 spies from its espionage network in different countries, including Iran were identified”, he said.

"Watch IRAN.
Something incredible is about to happen."

"Resolved by 11-11."

Q1201

Apr 20 2018 12:48:56 (EST)
TRUMP card coming.
Q

65 Q drops with "Iran" and pertains to CASH, U1, Nukes, FISA, and more.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phelan15

I think best left alone

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Apr 20 2018 12:48:56 (EST)
TRUMP card coming.
Q

Cincinnati Kid - Jack of Diamonds

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL. Never a dull moment with Jacks of Diamond!

Probably nothing but the Port of Long Beach (Q3313) has a water channel named "Back Channel" with a Cemex plant.

601 Pier D Ave, Long Beach, CA

CEMEX in NYC. Strange right next door to Trump Tower.
This may have been pointed out long ago by dashen but it's new to me.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Plane guys may find this site interesting.

Q has stated the Chinese problem over and over. ChiFi we're looking at you.
Q has also stated the plane problem and linked to China.

Charles Shi. formerly employed by the Aircraft Group of Moog Inc. as East Asia Supply Chain Manager,a whistleblower of the Federal Aviation Administration (“FAA”) on an extraordinary Boeing plane safety threat.

Will Boeing Remove Chinese Fake Critical Parts for Safety?

The FAA committed a crime to knowingly and willfully give "materially" false statements to Congress concerning a scam of massive Chinese counterfeiting Boeing safety parts. The FAA committed also a felony covering up the Chinese counterfeiting and the American fraud.

My knowledge of such matters is zero, but thought it was noting as this topic has come up often here.

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Notice so far everyone who "has everything" hasn't released anything...

telling that Assange hasn't released his "insurance file"

and "Q" can't release anything that isn't Fake

and Trump still relies on tired chants from 2016

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It took 2 years for Mueller to conduct an investigation into Bigfoot and release his findings. I’m willing to give the new AG and the IG time to conduct their investigation into why and how $25m was spent on a search for Bigfoot.

DJT will be on the Presidential ticket in 2020. That’s now a fact. The coup attempt failed. It will be Reality TV fun watching the Dem primaries and debates.
edit on 20-4-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
TRUMP has been a chatterbox tonight. Press reports are saying he's doing the declas. Man, I need more popcorn. I think this time however, it's going to be terminal.

edit on 20-4-2019 by Bill1960 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Apr 20 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join