It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand's father worked for the Nxivm "cult".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Court papers show Gillibrand’s father worked for Nxivm sex cult: report.

“Her father Doug Rutnik came to work as a consultant for NXIVM. ... He was fired, they sued him, and they had to pay him $100,000,” former NXIVM employee Frank Parlato told Big League Politics.

“Her father’s wife, her stepmother, was also a member of NXIVM. ... Doug got her into the cult, Gillibrand’s father got Gillibrand’s future stepmother into the cult. Doug left the cult because he was sued. Clare Bronfman, after her father was sued, donated money to Gillibrand. Gillibrand accepted it.”

The article can be found at the link above and theres no shortage of insanity and perversion.

Members of this Nxivm seem to have been involved in everything from human trafficking to pedophilia.

People are being prosecuted but as is SOP or standard operating procedure, the low level minions will take the fall, allowing the big money puppet masters to walk away.

And theres no doubt that there is some very big money, the masters of our current monetary system, involved with this one...

Bronfman-Rothschild and NXIVM Child Trafficking

edit on 5-4-2019 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

lol, these folks ever consider vetting themselves, before they point their fingers at others and run for office?

link   

I never heard of Nxivm. This is on their homepage today.

Important Message to our Members

It is with deep sadness that we inform you we are suspending all NXIVM/ESP enrollment, curriculum and events until further notice.

We will be in touch with more information for anyone currently enrolled in upcoming events/programs.

While we are disappointed by the interruption of our operations, we believe it is warranted by the extraordinary circumstances facing the company at this time. We continue to believe in the value and importance of our work and look forward to resuming our efforts when these allegations are resolved.
www.nxivm.com...

edit on 5-4-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

link   

Makes you wonder what her childhood was like, doesn't it.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Scary to think of.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Damn... And here I was thinking this pedophilia was limited to democrat elites in Hollywood. Holy smokes!

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I wonder if she is branded? And by who?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I wonder if she is branded? And by who?

We'll know soon enough if the left thinks she's bad for now.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Damn... And here I was thinking this pedophilia was limited to democrat elites in Hollywood. Holy smokes!

Or Republicans from Alabama.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: carewemust

Scary to think of.

Her dad was Joe Biden on steroids.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: LSU2018

Or Republicans from Alabama.

Ah yes, well I'm just going off of facts, not politically convenient allegations that disappeared the day after elections.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I don't know why people should forget about the old six degrees of separation.

For instance, I was once at Tony Alamo's compound. I even used his phone. Does that mean that my son or daughter never dare run for political office?

For reference:
Christian Cult Leader and Child Sex Abuser Tony Alamo Dies in Federal Custody

May 3, 2017
The imprisoned Evangelist preacher Tony Alamo, who sexually abused young girls he considered to be his wives, has died after serving more than seven years of a 175-year prison sentence, authorities said.
Alamo began preaching in Los Angeles in the 1960s on a platform of anti-catholicism, homophobia and polygamy with young women, according to the AP. He eventually moved his headquarters to Arkansas with his wife, Susan, where he held secret ceremonies at his compound to authorize his marriage to girls as young as 15-years-old.

At its height, the Tony Alamo Christian Ministries had thousands of followers around the country, according to the AP. John Wesley Hall, a lawyer who represented Alamo, told the AP that several former members of his evangelist community “expressed relief” upon learning news of his passing was true.

My kids must be very implicated by my use of Tony's phone.
If my kids are so tarnished, I must really be persona non grata!

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The Senator will be on the carpet for this direct association 😎

She must answer carefully 😎

Very Very Carefully 😎👀

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

For instance, I was once at Tony Alamo's compound. I even used his phone. Does that mean that my son or daughter never dare run for political office?

For reference:

May 3, 2017
The imprisoned Evangelist preacher Tony Alamo, who sexually abused young girls he considered to be his wives, has died after serving more than seven years of a 175-year prison sentence, authorities said.
Alamo began preaching in Los Angeles in the 1960s on a platform of anti-catholicism, homophobia and polygamy with young women, according to the AP. He eventually moved his headquarters to Arkansas with his wife, Susan, where he held secret ceremonies at his compound to authorize his marriage to girls as young as 15-years-old.

At its height, the Tony Alamo Christian Ministries had thousands of followers around the country, according to the AP. John Wesley Hall, a lawyer who represented Alamo, told the AP that several former members of his evangelist community “expressed relief” upon learning news of his passing was true.

Using Tony Alamo’s phone would not be quite the same as being tony alamo’s kid.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I can think of much worse things I'd want on my resume than 'sex cult'.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

'child sex cult'

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I'll be looking for arrest records of Doug Rutnik and/or Polly Edwina (Noonan) then.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Nxivm seem to have been involved in everything from human trafficking to pedophilia.

Thats why we should only vote skull and bones...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: pthena

For reference:

May 3, 2017

As an analogy, that’s pretty far off the mark. Alamo was accused and convicted of his crimes. The head of NXIUM and other higher ups have been arrested and are awaiting trial. Sen. Gillibrand’s father hadn’t been accused of anything. Bring a contract consultant who paid the cult to take their idiotic classes doesn’t equate with actually committing any crimes. It’s funny how quick people jump to making unfounded and unsupported statements as if they’re facts and not personal opinions. Unsubstantiated opinions at that.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Stick a fork in it...this flip flopping candidate is toast.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join