It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Blogs Thread!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Alright,
Thanks William.

That's too much work. I'll stick with Courier probably.

Later,
Tassadar

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Alright I tried the text entries as a graphic.

I worked and I think I undertsand. It's worth it if you want to spend an extra 5 minutes or so on each entry.

I geuss next time to enure a hgher quality in the image, I'll just double it's size when I save it, then edit the pixel size in the entry form.

It's a god idea. I'll stick with it for a few more days and figure it out.

Thanks and Good Luck,
Tassadar

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I've just completed a new feature for our member blogs that will help to get the word out. Each time you make an update to your blog, we let [url=http://www.weblogs]WebLogs.com[/a] know about it.

WebLogs.com is a popular directory of recently updated blogs. It's a popular starting point for people that like to surf between different blogs and see what's new. This new feature will help to get what you publish in your blog outside the confines of the ATS community.

posted on Aug, 1 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Way cool William.

MC was right, hardly anybody looks at the blogs.
That's awesome.

Thanks,
Tassadar

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I was just talking to PrankMonkey and realized it myself. Apparently we have lost the ability to edit our css script, and teh templates are not the answer!!

Anyone else having this problem? *"Yes Master" is chanted in the background*
Anyone know how to fix this problem?
Anyone want to fix this problem?

Tassadar

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
yeah i want to change my blog around a little and tassadar is kind enough to help but i dont have the CSS button to make any changes.

and that template crap is well...crap! (no offense)

bring back the CSS button please.

posted on Aug, 6 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Sorry Monkey, everybody's probably asleep, I should be.

I leave for a trip Thursday and don't get back until Saturday. I'll be back on later tommorow evening. Hopefully someone has fixed it by then,

Later,
Tassadar

posted on Aug, 7 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I have a blog-n-stopper question.

Okay, when I create a new entry for my blog, right before I post it, I make sure that I have selected a category (for instance in my case "Underground Stream" because right now that is what I'm writing about. But if I decide to have a unrelated entry, then I won't put it in this category.)

Okay, so when I click on my blog from the frontpage to view it as anybody else would, over in the lefthand top corner is "Underground Stream" and then under that "View All". So when I click into my page, I'm in "View All" and Underground STream is up there. If I click on Underground STream...there is nothing there.

That tells me that I have a category "Underground Stream"...but none of my posts are getting saved into that category.

piffle...

please help.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
CSS really sucks. Just plain and simple: It sucks. I can't get the control I want with CSS.

Is there a way to edit it through html?

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Sorry dude. The pMachine core doesn't allow much flexibility. I twisted it's arm into allowing you to edit the CSS and blog templates. Have a look at the templates too. And there is a lot you can do with CSS... this blog:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Is 99% CSS changes from the stock CSS I gave you.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Coming soon to your blogs...

A way to add a personal logo at the top of your menu layer.

And, a user-defined menu of favorite links just below the category menu in the menu layer.

I'm just working on finalizing these features now. They'll be available in the templates section.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Check out the new features for bloggers!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted, but when trying to change my Blog profiile I get "Invalid Page Request", can anyone help?

-Ike

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Log out, then log back in and try again.

Make sure your browser is accepting cookies, and click the "Remember Me" when you log back in.

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   
It was a problem with my firewall I think. I turned it off and then it worked fine.

-Ike

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I didn't want to start a new thread, so I decided to post this here for William to read.

In the Control Panel the link for the U2U Instant Messanger is dead.

Just wanted to point it out.

-Ike

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
When the U2U link appears dead, it usually means the U2U window is already open, but behind your main browser window.

Soon we will have three new blog administrators who will be assigned to creating new blogs and helping with your CSS questions.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join