It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A person I know

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Robert Anton Wilson would call the place you were "chapel perilous" and if you can get through that in the one piece well apparently that's when you see things more clearly... I'm paraphrasing but u should research it because it looks like you were there, I'm still to scared to enter lol

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Put me in touch.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I practiced Eastern techniques far before my condition got out of hand.

I'm meditating right now, as I type this.

Awareness. Oneness.

If I stop taking the anti-psychotic nasty flashback happen in a whirlwind of cognitive rebellion and repressed memories.

I'll stick with them.

But you're right, Big Pharma is always pushing some "new drug" and the psychiatrists who insist on not working with the client are the absolute worst.

I've been lucky.

I was at a place where clarity became a mental war zone. Everything happening mentally was overwhelming and devoid of any sympathy or empathy. I was routinely experimented on by unseen tormentors. Whatever that mental zone is called, I'm glad I've walked away mentally intact. A lot of people get lost in the fight. I wouldn't recommend entering but that's just me and my psychological make up. You might have a wonderful time with it, no idea.

That reminds me I actually need to read the Illuminatus Trilogy.

I've been meaning to, but never got around to it.

Fnord.

edit on 3/31/19 by GENERAL EYES because: additional reply added

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

You seem to know your stuff, and it sounds like your winning, I do not know your story but it sounds interesting, when I said I've been at the door it's because I've felt the onset of that feeling where you are overwhelmed at the alien thoughts that come from your head and it makes you feel like life has no purpose etc, in Cosmic trigger and another book liber null and the psychonaut explains when this happens laugh at it, don't let your emotions study the thoughts just laugh it off like a madmen, laughter has no opposite. It's not dual.
I'm mostly well read with these types of things and I have had experiences but no wow moment as of yet, had big synchronicities, seeing shadows out the corner of my eyes and a nearly and a short astral projection, I also woke up one morning and a name popped into my head from nowhere "Eckhart Tolle"
.... That was weird, still not bought his book but from what I have read it's self help type thing.
What if what you experience when not on the meds is part of human evolution and you are just ahead, to make plants stronger and more evolved to deal with the elements you should stress them more,
Diamonds are produced under pressure, oak trees grow strong in contrary winds or something etc etc
What if Chem trails, big pharma and GMO,s are all used to stop people evolve to these stages. I'm just conspiracy theorizing now, but I do believe the human mind is a vastly underestimated thing.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Thanks.

I agree the human mind is vastly uncharted territory.

When I was going through the worst of it I used a Jungian model to help me wade through the mess.

The occultist stuff came in handy at a few points but at the root of it were stories I just couldn't keep up with.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RighteousTwiglett
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

They don't do drugs as far as I am aware but I can't say 100% no. I think there's something amiss mentally.

Were you high?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
If you are a sick little pup like me you would drive them over the edge

Prank call them - often .

cut out the newspaper say we are on to you photo copy and mail it to them .

Phone banks etc to cancel everything , then pop by to sell you some good xxxx and make you more PARANOID

Ok days have now gone by and your friend is licking the walls they are that nuts

Time for the full Bjork treatment ?

153news.net...

Did you ever notice stressed people smoke more

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
It's a terrible state of affairs.

Does sound like psychosis, drug induced or not.
Maybe a good dose of PTSD.

BUUUTTTT, we do have the military industrial complex and their head f... ery. Surveillance, talking onto people's heads, head implants etc.

She obviously needs help.

That's the real hard thing about mental illness.
Sometimes they seem to have a combination of great insite and a touch of madness.

But the madness destroys their lives.

It's difficult.

You if you know a mental health nurse or an ambulance officer, ask them if they will visit and speak to her. Then go to your friend, tell her your sorry you upset her and ask if she will talk to someone about her difficulties, to help sort it out.

Not sure how your mental health system works.
Contact her family. If they don't help, go to a hospital or ring a mental health line to find out what to do.

You could also get bug finding equipment and check her house out for her, you can use a stud finder to see if she has implants.
This might reassure her, or you might find something.

Got to work through what is real and what is not.

Schizophrenia is very hard. You say one thing and they will hear something different.
It's a communication disorder in some ways, along with delusions.

Schizophrenic can be difficult because of this.

But, maybe something in her life fell apart and she has acute PTSD?
To me, PTSD is the distress caused by the loss of belief systems. It's usually triggered by a traumatic event (that breached the belief system).

When you don't know what to beleive anymore, everything is frightening.

<< 1  2   >>

join