It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ Shooter's manifesto largely removed from all online sources - but its secure in a blockchain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I think most are doing it voluntarily.

I just looked and found it quite quickly.

The site is American, 4chan style board.

The NZ police asked them to remove it, the site owner claims to have sent a very colorful response.

Needless to say, that site and the owners response wouldn't jive with T&C here and I cannot post.

Ah Null from kiwi farms does have a poetic way with words, that detective didn’t know what hit him.

originally posted by: Steveogold
a reply to: MisterSpock

i live in nz and would luv to have squint at it

You can’t even view kiwi farms without doing a DNS “hack” all major Australian/NZ ISPs have put it on a blacklist.
edit on 3/28/2019 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Who cares. Hate is the least thing we need right now and it doesnt bring anything to better humanity and the guy who carried out the attacks should be forgotten and rot in jail.

Now I understand why france and the UK used to send some criminals to far off lands.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Who cares. Hate is the least thing we need right now and it doesnt bring anything to better humanity and the guy who carried out the attacks should be forgotten and rot in jail.

Now I understand why france and the UK used to send some criminals to far off lands.

I’m not for memory holing things like this, I don’t think pretending it didn’t happen or trying to put the genie back in the bottle is a beneficial thing. I’m of the opinion that the video should be disseminated so all can see the horrors of what people are capable of.
edit on 3/28/2019 by BigDave-AR because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

I read his response shortly after the incident, and I'm glad I did.

I was, like many others was going through a lot of feelz after the incident. Mainly I had a problem with people's lack of tact in this community. But when I have a problem with something, there's no authority behind it.

Less than two days after I believe it was I was looking for more information into it, and I don't trust the media so I stumbled upon that site and read his response. I laughed, and I agreed. It was callous, but unfortunately that's how it has to be with power hungry authority. Throw out the "if you give them an inch, they'll take a mile". In cases you know that they are trying to strip rights, take an inch from them right off the get go and make them try and take it back.

Sometimes I confuse myself with how conflicting my own mind can be with itself haha.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: BigDave-AR

I read his response shortly after the incident, and I'm glad I did.

I was, like many others was going through a lot of feelz after the incident. Mainly I had a problem with people's lack of tact in this community. But when I have a problem with something, there's no authority behind it.

Less than two days after I believe it was I was looking for more information into it, and I don't trust the media so I stumbled upon that site and read his response. I laughed, and I agreed. It was callous, but unfortunately that's how it has to be with power hungry authority. Throw out the "if you give them an inch, they'll take a mile". In cases you know that they are trying to strip rights, take an inch from them right off the get go and make them try and take it back.

Sometimes I confuse myself with how conflicting my own mind can be with itself haha.

Crazy times call for crazy feelings at times it seems. Too many sites vowed to the requests IMO it didn’t even have any legal weight behind it for anyone outside of NZ, everyone is scared of their own shadows these days it seems. That’s certainly right about eroding freedoms being a very slippery slope. I gained a lot of respect for Null in his no BS brutal response to the intimidation tactics.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join