It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ Shooter's manifesto largely removed from all online sources - but its secure in a blockchain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
After hearing about the laws being passed in NZ for even possessing the manifesto (are you telling me you can't even read it!!?) I thought I would see how hard it was to find it online and what I found is a little alarming. Most of the links that mentioned "NZ shooter manifesto PDF text download" or some combination there of, went to sites that simply talked about the manifesto, that there was one. Out of about 40-50 sites I went to there was only one that had it online and it was in a difficult to use format, an embedded PDF viewer that reduced quality and size (to fit in the small PDF screen) and no option to save or download. Well the file has to be SOMEWHERE on the site or a link to where it really is hosted, so after a little digging through the element inspection and source code, I finally found the source document.

So I looked some more, thinking that there had to be more news sites that had this online, but I haven't found more than one source (and I'm not naming it b/c I don't want it taken down b/c of harassment). Even file hosting sites meant to allow for the dissemination of controversial stuff, have removed the content, though the links are still active, the pages come up with some odd "access denied" to the file or some similar message.

So who is behind shutting down all of these media sources from publishing this manifesto? Has this ever been done before? Even gruesome video's of ISIS were openly hosted by news agencies.

I think they are hiding the manifesto because if people actually read it they would instantly realize they are being lied to by the MSM about this buy being a ultra-right (or just right wing) white national / conservative. That is the BS the media is pushing and it is the exact opposite of what independent journalists are reporting - I have yet to make a decision b/c I haven't read the manifesto. Supposedly he is more extreme leftist if anything and he is anti gun and he used guns b/c he wanted to cause outrage about access to guns. It was all manipulation.

I think this was a false flag, yet again, or a coordinated attack by a group (read - conspiracy) and not the actions of a "lone wolf" which is what the media SOOO wants it to be and they will push that till their last breath before the floor falls out from under the gibbet/gallows for actively subverting the Republic.

So why are file hosting sites removing this? Is it an algorithm that is doing it? If so, that could be gotten around fairly easily. I did read that it has been added to some encrypted blockchain which makes it impossible to remove or alter. I wonder how the government feels about that. Also, if someone in NZ uses that currency which has this file in the blockchain, can they be put in jail? I see this as a great marketing strategy for that currency b/c it could be seen as a form of rebellion and if 500,000 people in NZ decide to use it, would the be jailed for possessing the manifesto?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I think most are doing it voluntarily.

I just looked and found it quite quickly.

The site is American, 4chan style board.

The NZ police asked them to remove it, the site owner claims to have sent a very colorful response.

Needless to say, that site and the owners response wouldn't jive with T&C here and I cannot post.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Ahhh the warmth of the loving, guiding hand that is big brother.

Control information and control the masses.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

i live in nz and would luv to have squint at it

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Doing it voluntarily because they do not understand the consequences of not doing what they're told.

They know it could end poorly, most wouldn't risk it.

If I wasn't busy busting ass to make ends meet I'd consider printing and distributing copies. Digital text is so easily manipulated via bots...

Having said that, I've not read his work. Not really interested- I seem to recall reading it said his goal was to get guns banned, but what do I know. Maybe that's why they're censoring it- because the government is bending to his will.

What a bummer.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

check your PMs
edit on 27-3-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: your not you

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
got that thanks

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

thanks mate

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

thanks mate

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

you

are

welcome!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Would I be banned if I posted a link?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
While I tend to agree with the sentiment of not giving this rodent what he wanted, I can't help but shiver at the response of the authorities on this matter as well. Think about it. They are telling us all, plain as day, that the people cannot be trusted with not only firearms -- but also words.

I feel like I've seen this dystopian movie before...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Just post it anyway,you're safe if you don't live in the new new Zealand.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sooth

The response to the event is what perks up my ears. Total embargo on images, video, and words of the guy; and his court case is likely to be behind closed doors with only the result made public, but Facebook had no problem carrying the live stream nor did Twitter have any issue with him posting his weaponry days before the event.

Strong aroma of IC stink surrounds it to me.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ
I'm skeerd to.
Patrick.net is a starting point.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

The truth is in the video....I mean the lies.
Dead guys get up and walk away
Fatalities cause no blood splatter
Bodies pile into corners before shooters enter building's
Lone wolf killers with no training shoot people while looking at a 90deg angle away from the target
Police always take ages to get to a mass shooting while training 2km away,with police stations 2km away also
Shotgun blasts don't shatter glass
Do I need to keep going?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Yep, too many screw ups in the video.
They are stupid obvious.
Mock courts prob bs too.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Lol

Did you see the dissapearing shell casings or the barefoot "victim" that had socks on when he walked back out?

Bad cgi work

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I saw the video an hour after it was streamed...didn't save it cause I'd be in jail now I think.
I don't doubt people died....or maybe I do...I honestly don't know.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Now this throws more fuel on the "why didn't people escape" side of things fire.
www.nzherald.co.nz...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join