It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game of thrones last season start date keeps changing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Here's one for you.

Jamie dies, but Arya steals his face and finally kills Cersei.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Here's one for you.

Jamie dies, but Arya steals his face and finally kills Cersei.

Amazing. As much as you are complete a hole with politics you are an excellent GOT fan. Go figure!

I don't know what is going to happen and I don't have any cute theories. But I do think a lot of people are going to die by being attacked by zombie dragon.

Maybe after Cersei kills everyone then Arya shows up as Jamie.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
lol the night king dies by way of angry ice dragon because, well, a dragon is a slave to no one!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I remember being in the hospital last year after my 6th heart attack in a year thinking i was going to miss GOT
and my chain smoking mother was going to out live me , what a bummer that was

Still here

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
For everyone who says dates don't or haven't changed, I find it amazing that you think you know what I've seen or where I've seen these things. Just b/c you never noticed the dates or saw them doesn't mean they weren't advertised. Some of you are like talking to spoiled brats who can't imagine that someone else had a different experience of saw something you didn't. I'm sure those who have posted snidely have browsed every web site on the net at the same time I was on it, so you MUST know that I'm wrong. So many amazing people on this board it boggles the mind.

I mean it's not like there are hundred's of thousands of websites (more like millions and millions more likely) and it's totally impossible that it was either advertised wrong (maybe they listed the day production ended as the release date, or when final editing was going to be finished, or maybe even a previous season they mistook for the current season -or a mix of any of those). I'm not saying how it happened, I just know that I've had to change the expected release date 2x now, so now I'm seeing mid April as the 3rd date I've noticed.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I'm pretty sure that I heard at least once that they changed the date of the start of it. but that is about all I remember about it. kind of think they announced it would be at a later date and I was kind of disappointed, but well. that about all i remember about it. sorry.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

In Jan HBO announced it would return in April and the 14th of April has been the date for sometime.

I notice you don't say in your post that the most likely scenario that played out is just simply you are wrong.

I mean you say advertised wrong or listed day of production ending or a previous season Occam says it's okay to practice extreme ownership and just say you got it wrong.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Everything I’ve heard so far says the 14th of April.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Thing is who gives a toss? Shows get re scheduled all the time you are the only one throwing the dummy outa the pram because you think they changed it....

"Truthfully I'd say there's a 70/30 chance I won't watch any of it (higher chance of not watching). They seem to be toying with fans and I really couldn't care less anymore".

edit on 28-3-2019 by MyToxicTash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
My mother just called and she's really pissed, she wanted to know when the new season of The Sopranos was starting and I told her it ended 10 years ago. She said I'm lying and that the interwebz told her it was starting yesterday.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I know I'm not going to be happy with the way GOT ends.

Dammit.
edit on 28-3-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Ya but he lost control of the series when the blue up majorie and the religious fanatics. By what I read he complained they just killed every one and it sounded like some of them may have been important to his plot. So who knows where the series will take it from there. So maybe it will have a happier ending than the books. Although I don't really think that Martin is gonna let the series change much in how he proceeds in the books if he ever finishes them. If he didn't scratch off the rest of them because the series has killed off too many of his vital characters.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
So maybe it will have a happier ending than the books.

D&D and Martin already said it will have the same ending, the path is different but the conclusion is identical.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It's hard to decipher what's,what.

www.bustle.com...

Guess it pays off not having read the books since the show has taken it's own road.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Tired of waiting.

Gonna binge watch the first seven seasons.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Season 8 trailer The End.

I'm gonna cry.

Looks like Jon is in the wolf house for something.

edit on 3-4-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
When George came to Scotland to visit the wall [ Hadrians ] he left with a idea and a few place names he studied at Northwestern University, Evanston ,Probably looked up Evanton in Scotland found they had a football [ soccer] team in the area called Black rock rovers and the Brahan seer en.wikipedia.org... .

The man had imagination though and made millions with a bit of Brutish
history reading and the ability to weave a tangled web to deceive .

The bastard king in the north well that is another story

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
'What do you mean we have to wait two more weeks'.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
'What do you mean we have to wait two more weeks'.

Two weeks? TWO.MORE.WEEKS?!!!

No one bothered to ask when i needed it?

That's it! It better start tomorrow night or i'm going to cancel the world for everyone, you hear me?

edit on 4-4-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

I should have said a fortnite.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join