It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"White lives don't matter" says Cook County DA, so black lives don't matter either.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This whole hoax was created to drum up hatred of white conservatives (in actuality, all whites) and the fact that many forget is that it was coordinated with the anti-lynching bill which by now, you KNOW it was a coordinated stunt - a hoaxed hate crime to push through legislation which gives protected status to certain individuals/races. This is treachery and treason (yes looking at you Booker and Harris). I've studied up on lynchings since then and the blacks play the victim as always in these cases even though there were many whites lynched as well. I think the blacks are more documented b/c they could afford a camera and whites could - they also thought it would seal their soul.

I've tried to contact every office at cook county court house and not a single phone is answered and most don't even send you to voicemail (it will tell you they are transferring and hang up). When Jussie was the poor, beaten black gay boy, the DA was throwing her office number around and tons of other contact #'s and hot lines as well as email addresses and anonymous call lines. Now there is nothing. Not a shred of contact information for anyone at this office other than the main line into the court house.

I did try 5 phone numbers and tried to get transferred to other departments but they hang up on you. I'm looking for old video footage of when they listed the contact details to find those horrible white supremacists, but they have been scrubbed since he was indicted.

You can also TRY to do a FOIA request but it seems these are being blocked. I'm submitting a form as we speak requesting every bit of information available and I want them to tell me how many pages it is and the cost before I pay. In the past they often asked for a lot of money when there was a lot of information b/c people had to copy each page (even though their copiers were automated), and now everything should be digital. There really should be ZERO cost as the data can be sent via PDF or other format.

I suggest you call 20th century FOX and Disney and tell them you are boycotting their products until he is cut from the series. The show SUCKS anyway, it is the tackiest show on TV, which really suites this character Jussie
There's a bit of info on this link showing who is involved with the production of Empire.

en.wikipedia.org...(2015_TV_series)

I say we keep an eye out for who is advertising on the show and contact them and tell them you/we/I are boycotting their products.

Here is the address (FOIA request) to request the info on the Smollet investigation:
[email protected]

(state's attorney's office Data request)
[email protected]

On Google Reviews they got 14 one star reviews on in the 27 minutes from the time of announcement.

- Wow so you just dropped all charges for Jussie Smollett!! Maybe you need to do the same for anyone being held in jail at this moment! Talk about corruption at it's finest!! SMH

- Let people with enough money pay their way out of crimes. Then the ruling parties are too cowardly to even answer phone calls. Evenj though their office hours are currently going on they have all decided to vacate because they can't answer for their ludicrous decision instead they all walk out and let their voicemails fill up. The state of Illinois is run by corrupt pansies.

-Clearly the Cook County prosecutor was paid off to drop the charges against Jussie Smollett. Justice is blind huh?!? Sounds to me like this is another case of liberal privilege and black privilege. WTF is America coming to... Remove the Cook County prosecutor immediately.

-Dropping the Smollett case is disgusting. There is prima facie evidence of his guilt. Bad decision. I pray to God that he is found guilty on the federal level. This earned the DA's office a 1 star from me.

-What a bunch of crooked dirt-bags. Thanks for keeping our reputation in Illinois dirty. If it were any of us doing what Smollett did you bet we'd be up on charges. Crooked.

-Thanks for proving the two-tier justice system is alive and well in Chicago!!! Political hacks one and all!!!!

-You probably won't be prosecuted in Cook County for felonies if you have some money to pay off the prosecutor with.

-Obviously a corrupt prosecutor. And they’ve shut off their phones.

-As a white man that voted for trump and a person that would still be in jail if he had did what this entitled puke did. I’m very offended. I hope this is looked into by other agencies and you people are either fired or brought up on charges.

-Corrupt as corrupt can be, only care about identity politics instead of the truth.

-Corrupt agency

-Called in to make a formal complaint, they are trained to give you the run around. We want to see hate charges for the special needs kid who was terrorized because the color of his skin!!!!!!

edit on 3 26 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

All I know is blue lives matter:

"Anyone who has been hurt see Kyle the medic. See Kyle! See Kyle!"

edit on 26-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I dont know to much about the situation, didn't really care. But wasnt it two black guys he paid to attack him?
How did this all go down as a white vrs black thing?

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Um , maybe because HE LIED and said it was 2 white guys wearing MAGA hats.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Because news reports played up the idea that it was supporters of president Trump who perpetrated the act at Jussie's insitence that the attackers called out, "This is MAGA country," at him while they were beating him, and hung a rope around his neck.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I dont know to much about the situation, didn't really care. But wasnt it two black guys he paid to attack him?

Id' suggest an education before you type anymore about it. It appears you haven't a clue.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

The REAL kicker behind this whole conspiracy is the anti-lynching bill that has been introduced in the house like 20+ times in 50-60 years. It's introduced by black congressmen, saying that they are the only people to ever have suffered from lynching (out right lies). Lynchings were another name for mob justice. No rea trial, b/c there were often many witnesses and the mob took justice into thier own hands.

Well Kamala Harris and Corey Booker (both black Dem's running for President) decided to re-introduce this bill either the same day the hoax happened or within a couple days before or after. On top of that Smollet's family has ties to one of those senators and his sister worked on Obama's campaigns (think "black caucus" and how they all stick together).

So during the hoax, these "maga hat wearing boys" poured bleach on him while saying "maga country NiXXXa" or some nonsense (and yes, they were black nigerians who work with Jussie and Jussie paid them to do this is what the reports are). This happened at 2-3am when Jussie left his apt to get Subway during one of the coldest nights of the year. During the attack somehow a "noose" was placed around jackoff's neck (more like a string with a knot in it). Jacko called the popo and 45 mins later, they show up and jacko still has this "noose" around his neck. Quite telling that it was all a lie. He had to build the story b/c ANYONE would have taken that off immediately after the people ran away.

So Jacko went on TV crying saying he was the victim of racism (whites hating blacks) and homophobia.

Long story short, he had a black prosecutor who is down with the cause (black victimization and anti white retoric) and has decided there isn't evidence to pursue (even though there is PLENTY there). Please watch his interview on goodmorning america, it is sick, sad and hillarious all at once.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Instead of whining and crying about people saying their lives matter

become a misanthrope like myself, no lives matter

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That's why I'm asking. Mr smarty pants.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
But remember we have these ridiculous Pols wanting to steal our money for their brownie-point "reparations" (?)

AKA forcing us to hand over our assets to folks who did nothing to earn them. We weren't involved in slavery, et al. and this idea is rejected outright.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Dropping the case is political leverage at its finest!

Of course he was guilty as charged. The proof we have is the forfeiture of his $10K bond.

You know where that money went: it was tucked into handshakes.

Think about it. If someone is accused of a crime, bond is posted, and then charges are dropped, bond is refunded unless some kind of back-room deal is made.

Unlike Smollett--the money never lies.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
I've studied up on lynchings since then and the blacks play the victim as always in these cases even though there were many whites lynched as well. I think the blacks are more documented b/c they could afford a camera and whites could - they also thought it would seal their soul.

I have zero clue what the second sentence has to do with, price of cameras? but from my studying I can only find numbers which show nearly 3 times as many blacks were lynched as whites, 4397 African Americans (remember they are American like you to) 1297 White American, not a single one deserving of death.

Lynching in the United States

History of Lynchings

As a guess most of the lynchers (not sure if its a word) would have been white, i doubt a single official lyncher would have been black, but yeah 4743 people all playing the victim. What sites did you study to come to your conclusion that (to quote your OP) "blacks play the victim as always", Briebart, Stormfront?, sounds a little irrational, what figures did you calculate to come to that blanket statement?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

I've studied up on lynchings since then and the blacks play the victim as always in these cases even though there were many whites lynched as well. I think the blacks are more documented b/c they could afford a camera and whites could - they also thought it would seal their soul.

I have zero clue what the second sentence has to do with, price of cameras? but from my studying I can only find numbers which show nearly 3 times as many blacks were lynched as whites, 4397 African Americans (remember they are American like you to) 1297 White American, not a single one deserving of death.

History of Lynchings

As a guess most of the lynchers (not sure if its a word) would have been white, i doubt a single official lyncher would have been black, but yeah 4743 people all playing the victim. What sites did you study to come to your conclusion that (to quote your OP) "blacks play the victim as always", Briebart, Stormfront?, sounds a little irrational, what figures did you calculate to come to that blanket statement?

From 1882-1968, 4,743 lynchings occurred in the United States. Of these people that were lynched 3,446 were black

Pretty sure the idea is that not all victims of lynching were black. Just as not all slaves were black. Not all Confederate soldiers were white. African Americans aren't the only victims of these atrocities, as (mostly uneducated liberal white people) like to act.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

I have zero clue what the second sentence has to do with, price of cameras? but from my studying I can only find numbers which show nearly 3 times as many blacks were lynched as whites, 4397 African Americans (remember they are American like you to) 1297 White American not a single one deserving of death.

History of Lynchings

Oh, where you there? people like who blindly beleive revisionist history are lost causes. Keep beating your drum, war is coming and you won't like it.
edit on 3 26 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I almost wish I could live to see the times when the Latino's are the majority and the blacks are still playing the victim card. They are going to blame the latino's for all their troubles, because by then, Latinos will probably be the majority population. Then the narrative will change, to "latino oppression in the Caribbean, South & Central America" and the will quote all their "brothers" enslaved.

So, if Latino's become the majority, do you think they will treat blacks as well as the whites have? That was a retorical question. Just look at how they act between each other now, just like Koreans and AA blacks.

Now I want to make it clear that there is a major difference between many AA blacks and those elsewhere, and I think it has to do with the welfare system enabling them.

You can't call someone racist for pointing out facts, trends and observations you don't like. I will say that there are many blacks that I like much more than some of the white/latino/asians i've known. But when you see the news for long enough and people won't admit to what they see, the only way to fight that is to call it out w/o any of the PC BS, and that will get you labeled a racist - then so be it. I couldn't care less what you think of me and the blacks that I know, I don't think they would say anything more negative than any other person I know and I the same with most of them.

We are only human and can only go by what we experience. You can preach all you want that everyone is equal, but reality has way of breaking through the lies and programming.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

It is just about typical, play the victim card and try to hijack the narrative with their "poor little me" horse #

Oh, where you there? people like who blindly beleive revisionist history are lost causes.

Those who attempt to rewrite history and burn books are the lowest of the low, fortunately Our People will never allow that to happen

Keep beating your drum, war is coming and you won't like it.

Sadly this is the case. They are a bunch of mouthy pukes who require safe spaces, cryathons and coloring books.... but they actually think they can win. Looks like they are going to get exactly what they want, and although we will never start such a conflict, they should rest assured we will finish it.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

think you did not read my post properly i clearly stated the figure for white Americans and how none deserved death, my point to the OP is his " the blacks play the victim as always" or am i missing something here

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

, and that will get you labeled a racist - then so be it.

I too am not a racist by any stretch (I don't give a shoot less about such petty things), but they have shown they will use and misuse this buzzword no matter what you say or do. If calling things as they are and speaking the truth is "racist" in their eyes then so be it

As a nationalist, I couldn't care less about race, sex, etc. As a nationalist, I only care about what country X person owes allegiance to (ie: friend or foe) and whether they are absolutely loyal to the US Constitution

But according to these fools, defending our Constitution is also "racist"

Breathing air is "racist"

Looking the wrong way is "racist"

Wearing a Halloween costume is "racist"

Give me a damn break. I would love to see them explain all the black conservatives and libertarians and how they are also racist according to these morons

Great post Screw that sissy SJW/snowflake/PC stuff
edit on 3/26/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

again not got a clue what you on about, I am from the UK, maybe i am missing something in the history of the US, my point which you have evaded is "and the blacks play the victim as always" how did you come to that conclusion?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

your funny, so you support the mantra of "the blacks play the victim as always"

cool for you
, i dont even live or care about US history and its tales of WAR and intolerance I just wish to understand the Math involved to get the outcome of "and the blacks play the victim as always"

wanna show me your workings, you get marks for that even if your answer is wrong

not once have i used the "R" word yet it magically gets quoted as if I have said it

top topics

<<   2 >>

join