It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Promises to Uncover Who Was Behind the Possibly Illegal Mueller Investigation.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Maybe a tad off topic but..........

It was sad and funny at the same time listening to a few different networks this morning. There was a common theme with all of them, which was that the Dems don't know what to do now and how to proceed past this point. I'm thinking "how about your job, you know the one the American people elected you to do?" They seriously seem dumbfounded and bewildered as to what they should be doing besides hating on Trump and the Republican Party. It was pathetic and kinda pissed me off, after all I am paying these people's salaries. Although, I was able to find plenty of humor in their current dilemma.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
This is the split of the Democratic Party ! They have internal problems with the Muslim women and sociliasts ! Now Trump is found clean of Russian funny business !

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

There's a video collage with the media praising Mueller. Every time they say Mueller, the word GOD is edited in. Can't find it now, but funny as heck.
edit on 3/25/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12

originally posted by: a325nt
If the cards are played right he could open up the doj and fbi.

Bush, the other corrupt Clinton, the now deceased Bush... Hell if the cards were all on the table the last ten presidents (dead or alive) would be strung up in the streets with almost every senior member of every government agency.

Pentagon, cia, fbi, doj, congress, Senate, house...

It would be a real mess. So big in fact that airports would shut down and the big head ceos that run companies like Dell and Disney, Samsung and Apple and all those other names we all know would be targets.

But that won't happen, taking down the Fed wouldn't be stoppable if this reached lynchings, they're the true enemy.
Not even presidents cross the FED and live. That would take a true American spring.

George H.W. Bush -- ''If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts.''

I have read this before. Surely true, but what is the source of that quote?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy Neighbour.....

I guess to a Liberal Atheist this does not Apply ? ..Hmm..
edit on 25-3-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Lindsey Graham just said that A.G. Barr needs to testify and describe what "the other side" did.

I bet Trump-hating Nadler isn't so gung-ho to have Barr come before Congress now!

Thankfully, Graham chairs the Senate Judiciary Committee. If he asked Barr or Mueller to come testify, they'll probably agree to do so.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This is funny. Trump was behind the Mueller investigation. Why? Because he kept hammering on Russian interference through Hillary Clinton. Not to mention that members of Team Trump did in fact have communications with Russians during a critical election time. That's not smart unless you want three letter agencies to poke around.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Trump just dropped the word "treasonous" ...

Wow ...

Press erupts

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It all spun out of Obama s doj they investigated Trump during campaign in true Nixon fashion knowing Hillary was going to be next potus and when she lost they were all scrambling to find what dirt they could on Trump to try to get him out of office and failing that hamper his presidency which is exactly what they did. Obama lynch comey and rodenstein McCabe and the rest should face charges of sedition at the least and treason at the worst th ly piece of evidence they had on Trump was a dossier paid for by Hillary and main which is one of reasons Trump bad mouthing the old dead traitor.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Lindsey Graham just said that A.G. Barr needs to testify and describe what "the other side" did.

I bet Trump-hating Nadler isn't so gung-ho to have Barr come before Congress now!

Thankfully, Graham chairs the Senate Judiciary Committee. If he asked Barr or Mueller to come testify, they'll probably agree to do so.

Lindsey better deliver better than that, I'll give him a few weeks to start
an investigation. This travesty can not be left rotting under the rug.

Barr should be busy too looking into the criminal referrals, if true
he won't be able to say much about suspects in pending investigations.

As much as I would love to hear all about it, it is time for some
serious bad ass kicking, and nothing short of that will suffice.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If you look at their news channels, their websites, their blogs, their message boards or their communities.... one topic pops up more than any other topic: Trump. Trump this, Trump that, Here a Trump, There a Trump, everywhere a Trump...

Come on lefties, this is your Come to Jesus moment

Coming clean feels good inside. Your immortal soul will thank you (or at the very least your friends and family will - they're sick of hearing your theories about "collusion" and "KGB sleepers" and "Russian attacks")

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Let us hope that someone does indeed investigate the FISA application, and all that preceded it.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz confirmed Thursday his office is still investigating possible abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act by the DOJ and FBI in their investigation into President Trump and associates of his 2016 campaign.

The revelation came during a panel discussion in Washington, D.C., when Horowitz was asked to divulge his biggest projects.

“We have a FISA-related review that people might have heard about that the deputy attorney general asked us to take a look at. But I’m not going to dwell on that," he said at the event alongside three other inspectors general hosted by the Atlantic Council.

DOJ inspector general confirms yearlong investigation into FISA abuse is still active - AP

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thank you for that update!

I just read that Lindsey Graham said this morning his next
move will be going after the Democrats and the DOJ over
"what happened" to Trump.

I sure hope he delivers. It has been a long three years since
Comey came out and publicly let Clinton off the hook, I guess
I can wait a few more weeks.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Here is a powerful letter the Trump Administration just sent to Major news outlets.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
People are investigated for things they didn't do all the time. Some people spend 20 years in prison for crimes they didn't commit. It happens. Maybe Trump should not have asked the Russians to help hack emails on national TV, at the same time that Russia interfering with the election.

Mueller was just doing the job appointed to him, thoroughly, as he should have done. It wasn't a "witch hunt." There was plenty of smoke.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
TWO PROBES INTO THE RUSSIA COLLUSION HOAX (Among other things) ARE NEARING COMPLETION.

Following the revelation that Special Counsel Robert Mueller unearthed no evidence that President Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia to sway the 2016 election, Trump allies are now awaiting the results of two long-running internal probes that could expose the backstory behind the Russia probe's beginnings -- and provide more detail on already-documented misconduct among top FBI and DOJ officials.

DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz confirmed at a panel discussion last week that his office is continuing to review potential surveillance abuses by the FBI, a review that began last March and that Fox News is told is nearing completion. Horowitz has previously found that senior FBI officials routinely leaked information without authorization to the media, and also received "improper gifts" from reporters, including meals and sporting event tickets. Most notably, Horowitz found that FBI officials' anti-Trump communications raised doubts as to the integrity of their work.

Republicans are increasingly looking for answers from U.S. Attorney for Utah John Huber, who was appointed a year ago by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions to review not only surveillance abuses by the FBI and DOJ, but also authorities' handling of the probe into the Clinton Foundation.

In January, then-Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker reportedly indicated at a private meeting that Huber's work was continuing apace.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
People are investigated for things they didn't do all the time. Some people spend 20 years in prison for crimes they didn't commit. It happens. Maybe Trump should not have asked the Russians to help hack emails on national TV, at the same time that Russia interfering with the election.

Mueller was just doing the job appointed to him, thoroughly, as he should have done. It wasn't a "witch hunt." There was plenty of smoke.

Trump made that "joke comment" long after the FBI had publicly announced they had recovered most of the deleted emails.

Timing is everything they say 😎

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

OMG it sounds like BUSH and CLINTON were a part of the same club! Hillary said in an e-mail to Podesta, that if she loses the 2016 election, "we'll be hanging from nooses".
edit on 3/25/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This 2014 Tweet from Donald Trump is very applicable for right now!

Quote from General Patton: twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join