It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flat-Earthers' Cruise Will Sail to Antarctica 'Ice Wall' at the Planet's Edge. Right.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
You are going to love this...Organizers of an annual conference that brings together people who believe that the Earth is flat are planning a cruise to the purported edge of the planet. They're looking for the ice wall that holds back the oceans

www.livescience.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Hmmm...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I pray to God that no government or other saboteurs interfere with their journey and this whole thing can be put to rest.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Did anyone see the Netflix doc about it? Ha proved themselves wrong and wouldn't tell the others.
I hope it is live streamed to see the moment when the penny drops and they realise what fools they have been.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
How do they afford such an endeavor? And wtf are they going to do when they reach the ice regions on either pole? Are they going to use old navigation methods since GPS might "trick" them b/c it relies on the globe earth model?

Are the going to see Antarctica and claim it's proof of a wall?

Very interesting. I hope they travel to the pole, realize the earth is a globe, but accidentally discover a hidden alien base.

Soooooo expensive though....

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The world is flat!

(Now, can I go with?)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MyToxicTash

Yea they got that high-tech gyro-scope and proved themselves wrong.. I gotta give it to them, they were being scientific about. Removing variables and testing it again, yielding the same results

They had one more gyro test but the documentary ended. I wonder if they still believe in flat earth today..

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

The guys who are running the websites selling books etc sure do, they will not let their money source dry up they will just keep the idiots who really believe it on a string.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Seems like only a couple years ago this was happening...www.voyagehollowearth.com... It later fell through due to the chief explorer becoming life threatening ill....... if I remember right..

This cruise ought to be fantastic with all the unusual weather we have been having.

Good luck, dress warm and take plenty of PEZ refills....... alrighty-then.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ha!

My exact thought.. Then I remembered I can't do stuff like that anyway. Ah well.

Sounds like a really cool trip to me, don't really care what they are trying to prove.

Definitely don't have my identity tied into agreeing or disagreeing. I hope they do a decent job of documenting it, I always love anything having to do with harsh environments.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
perhaps next, the chemtrail believers can rent a plane and sample some trails. Imagine a world where folks actually try to find answers instead of perpetuate nonsense for profit.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
if one rewiews the " hollow earth entrance " cruisesthat are repeatedly touted on consiracy sites

[ its alledged that some " hollow earth entrance " exists " somewhere " in the arctic circle -#] and various wingnits propose an " expedition " chartering a russian or norgie iceated cruise ship to find it

none has ever cast off yet - its been over 15 years since i first heard of this

there is always an excuss for the fail

do you think the antarctica " flat earth " exped will do any better ????????????

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Iron sky 2 is about Nazis in the hollow earth. It looks great.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MyToxicTash

ironsky2 may indeed have " hollow earth nazis "

it may indeed be a great film

you is obviously a fan

but its irrelevant

we dont base ourworld view on film plots

PS - i smell a major plot hole - ironsky had " lunar nazis " -ironsky2 has hollow earth nazis

thier ffailure to collaborate - is noted

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
I pray to God that no government or other saboteurs interfere with their journey and this whole thing can be put to rest.

Why wouldnt you want them to make this journey? Maybe they discover the earth is actually round, and then they can put it to rest (they propally wont, or will find other excuses, but still)

btw maybe you should plan a trip to the heavens, to prove that God really exist. To me it is just as ridiculous to believe in God, as it is to believe in flat earth... but you keep praying, if that makes you happy, just as these guys should keep searching for the "edge of the world" if that makes them happy. It is the same thing.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hollow earth entrance isn't actually a physical opening, it's a dimensional one.

The way to go through it is for a human body to be completely naked(no non organic contaminants) while traveling at a high rate of speed toward the surface of the earth(land or water doesn't matter).

The only way it's possible to achieve those speeds is by reaching terminal velocity while falling toward the earth, even then the speed window is so close that the chance of success is pretty thin.
edit on 23-3-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

accidentally discover a hidden alien base. 

Uhm, we are not supposed to talk about the real reason for the cruise. Remember the non-disclosure agreement they made us sign?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

What has this got to do with philosophy or metaphysics?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Are the going to see Antarctica and claim it's proof of a wall?

Thats exactly what theyll do , since im sure they dont have the gear, and DEFINITELY not the skill to move further inland .......

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC

You are going to love this...Organizers of an annual conference that brings together people who believe that the Earth is flat are planning a cruise to the purported edge of the planet. They're looking for the ice wall that holds back the oceans

www.livescience.com...[/q uote]

Well if what I read is true, that they are heading to Antarctica, then they will find their ice wall. Bon voyage.

Oops, didn't read prior posts before posting my opinion. It's laughable.
edit on 13CDT03America/Chicago00530331 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join