It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Woman Shoots Herself Through The Mouth While Her Hands Were Cuffed Behind Her Back

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well, here is one for the record books. According to the police department, a woman who had her hands cuffed behind her back magically acquired a firearm and managed to somehow put that firearm in her mouth and commit suicide while her hands were cuffed behind her back.

Strange story indeed. Of course, no dashcam or bodycam footage is available. Just one of those stories that seems incomplete without video.

www.techdirt.com... fed-behind-her.shtml

www.wric.com...

CHESAPEAKE, Va. (WAVY) -- A 19-year-old woman whose hands were cuffed behind her back when she committed suicide during a traffic stop in Chesapeake died of a gunshot wound through the mouth, according to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.

Sarah Wilson committed suicide on July 25, 2018, during a traffic stop near the intersection of Berkley Avenue and Wilson Road, according to the Chesapeake Police Department.

Wilson was handcuffed with her arms behind her back when she got the gun out of the Lexus, "contorted" her body and shot herself in the head.

On Thursday, the OCME of Tidewater confirmed to WAVY that Wilson did commit suicide, and that she died from an "intra-oral gunshot wound."

The CPD launched an internal investigation into Wilson's suicide in July. Kosinski confirmed that the department has since concluded that investigation, but declined to comment on its outcome.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurkerWell, I know some flexible people who could probably twist their handcuffed arms under their butts but where did she get the gun from? Something sounds a little fishy with this, but it is possible. Don't the cops search people anymore? That should have never happened, the responsible cop should be dismissed.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Seriously now, c'mon! Did she know Hillary? This just sounds like another one of those Vice Foster suicides where he had to shoot himself in the back of the head, twice, because the first time didn't work. Or that banker who jumped from the roof to commit suicide that also had a bullet wound to the heart, but they didn't find the gun. It's just getting too stupid now.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

So attractive older Teenage girl, not even yet twenty stopped by pair of gangsters in uniform on a power trip, they took a liking to her and God only knows what else she may have suffered, then instead of disposing of the scum that did this to her there crime is shoved brazenly under the suspiciously lumpy rug and these scum are then sent back out to put other innocent people at risk, done it once and they shall do it again, all a part of the plan to turn a population into a scared group fearful rather than respectful of authority figures while at the same time those with the power use them to ensure there position's are never threatened by the serf's that they regard the majority of hard working ordinary people as.

These are not law enforcement officers they are not militia they are modern gestapo treating there own nation as a nation under occupation and keeping them in a state of siege mentality.

You need the FBI to go back to being exactly what it was meant to be, the untouchables whose job was to take down the corrupt in government and the corrupt police as well, to take out the new racketeers (Albeit NAZI inspired ones) as those old untouchables once took out the trash that was the old racketeers.

Thing's like this make my blood boil, from an outside source I would suggest America take out the trash of private police forces and restore a state owned and national force - not contractors but properly vetted, trained and monitored public (not elite) servant's responsible not to the money but to the voters of your nation.

edit on 20-3-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Just to let you know, the colon doesn't reflect in the thread title. Kinda messes with the context.

"Police woman shoots herself..."
"Police: Woman shoots herself..."

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Now they just need to declare a triple tap (two to the chest one to the head) while handcuffed and hanging upside down PLUS hogtied as a "suicide", and 2 + 2 will = 5.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I have seen a video where this exact situation happened. She pulled her arms under her legs, which anyone flexible can do in cuffs, pulled a small revolver out of her vagina and shot at the cop. I’ve also seen a male do this but shoot himself. Depending on the officer’s pat down/search, it’s entirely possible.

edit on 193032019 by Variable2027 because: (no reason given)

(post by Mandroid7 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Variable2027

I have seen a video where this exact situation happened. She pulled her arms under her legs, which anyone flexible can do in cuffs, pulled a small revolver out of her vagina and shot at the cop. I’ve also seen a male do this but shoot himself. Depending on the officer’s pat down/search, it’s entirely possible.

You've also seen a male pull a small revolver out of his vagina but shot himself?

I'm still trying to wrap my head around having a small revolver in my vagina... just in case?

~blink~

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I'm still trying to wrap my head around having a small revolver in my vagina... just in case?

Meet your new signature.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Meet your new signature.

Not quite what I envisioned when I was thinking through "concealed carry."

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Your body is a temple. A well regulated temple.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Your body is a temple. A well regulated temple.

I....

You win.

I have to go now.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
nvm

edit on 20-3-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Must have been the same gun that killed JFK.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

So attractive older Teenage girl, not even yet twenty stopped by pair of gangsters in uniform on a power trip, they took a liking to her and God only knows what else she may have suffered, then instead of disposing of the scum that did this to her there crime is shoved brazenly under the suspiciously lumpy rug and these scum are then sent back out to put other innocent people at risk, done it once and they shall do it again, all a part of the plan to turn a population into a scared group fearful rather than respectful of authority figures while at the same time those with the power use them to ensure there position's are never threatened by the serf's that they regard the majority of hard working ordinary people as.

These are not law enforcement officers they are not militia they are modern gestapo treating there own nation as a nation under occupation and keeping them in a state of siege mentality.

You need the FBI to go back to being exactly what it was meant to be, the untouchables whose job was to take down the corrupt in government and the corrupt police as well, to take out the new racketeers (Albeit NAZI inspired ones) as those old untouchables once took out the trash that was the old racketeers.

Thing's like this make my blood boil, from an outside source I would suggest America take out the trash of private police forces and restore a state owned and national force - not contractors but properly vetted, trained and monitored public (not elite) servant's responsible not to the money but to the voters of your nation.

Well Crikey, the officers are suddenly condemned prior to investigation and/or court

And private police forces are trash/scum.

Got yer feeling Lab man.

'Shakes Head',

bally

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Variable2027

True it is possible, I speak from experience..The hard part is, bringing the hands back there, after you shot yourself through the mouth.

experience in getting handcuffed hands to the front only...
edit on 20-3-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

You've also seen a male pull a small revolver out of his vagina but shot himself?

I know a guy who's done this a ton of times.

Jokes aside, I think it's possible someone can shoot themselves in the head while cuffed behind their back. I remember a thread a LONG time ago where a guy who was cuffed popped himself in the side of the head. I had some S&W cuffs and used a SIG sans slide and barrel to try it. Wasn't too hard.

As the other poster pointed out (hysterically) you could easily slide your cuffed wrists under your butt, then aim up. I hadn't thought of that, good call.

This is one of those cases where it's so suspicious I want to doubt that the cops were so dumb. I mean who would shoot someone in the mouth while they're cuffed? At the same time, bodycams don't work, no dashcam, they didn't search her thoroughly. I can't see shoving a gun up a vagina. I mean I CAN, but I don't want to.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Well regulated.

Oh man thats the best.

Keep that ph right

top topics

<<   2 >>

join