It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greater Israel Project might not be what we think it is

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I know many of you will be familiar with the Greater israel project and the maps that show the borders of Israel cutting in to most of the countries in the Middle East.

Like this one:

Eretz Israel, the YInon plan, where finally the Israelis have all the land they claim actually belongs to them, right? Is that really the goal, real estate? What if I said the greater Israel project had nothing to do with geography but experiences and people? I believe the wars and revolutions in the Middle East were done to A) Balkanize regional states but also to B) displace large populations and cause a massive influx of Muslim refugees in to Europe. The central idea is to make the world suffer what the Jewish people have - making everyone stateless - it IS the New World Order/ Globalism/ call it what you like. By stripping peoples of the National status and imposing international treaties upon them they become defacto members of the world stateless class, economic refugees wherever they may go.

Who went for thousands of years without a nation to call home? How else can the world understand but through their own displacement? So there is my theory, that greater Israel is more about a state of mind than boundaries on a map. it's about bringing the Jewish experience up close and personal to the rest of the world. If you look in to messianic Judaism you will find it looks exactly like what the New world order is shaping up to be.

I am suggesting the spiritual aspect is the most important component of this new world order.
edit on 4-3-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Interesting thought.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

If the fruits of their actions are on the Material platform then it CANNOT be said that they are acting on the Spiritual platform. Therefore, while “they” may be doing a little pushing and shoving like wanton children, they are not actually elevating anyone. Degrading and disenfranchising people of various regions and ethnicities possibly... but not elevating.

Thus it can be said that the plan for a Greater Israel Project does not include a genuine spiritual component. A material and geographical outcome is as you mentioned the likely aim.

We are all, by default: as per our having taken birth in this flesh - LOST. There is no need for this condition to extend to nations or states; it is redundant and exposes the fallacy being made by short-sighted planmakers and irreligious masters.
edit on 4-3-2019 by MrAlphabetman because: Because of because.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Not sure about the Jew's plan for the middle east but I can tell you what their God is planning though.

In Genesis 48 and 49 the prediction is that eventually the individual tribes were eventually become nations with the tribe of Ephraim was to become a multitude of nations. And if you add in the Romans 11 olive tree parable / Christian adoption act then you can only draw up one conclusion.

By the end times almost all of humanity will be either a blood or adopted Israelite or Jew.

The flag of Israel is representing a globe.

: )

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Im not sure I understand the OP, are you suggesting that there is a Jewish conspiracy to inflict pain, suffering and displacement on a world wide scale to help us all evolve spiritually to their level or are you saying that they are doing it as revenge?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I believe the wars and revolutions in the Middle East were done to A) Balkanize regional states

The balkanization was started by Europeans.

Thus, over the course of the 19th century, the Ottoman state became vastly more powerful and organised, despite suffering further territorial losses, especially in the Balkans, where a number of new states emerged.[17] The empire allied with Germany in the early 20th century, hoping to escape from the diplomatic isolation which had contributed to its recent territorial losses, and thus joined World War I on the side of the Central Powers.[18] While the Empire was able to largely hold its own during the conflict, it was struggling with internal dissent, especially with the Arab Revolt in its Arabian holdings. During this time, atrocities were committed by the Young Turk government against the Armenians, Assyrians and Pontic Greeks.[19]

The Empire's defeat and the occupation of part of its territory by the Allied Powers in the aftermath of World War I resulted in its partitioning and the loss of its Middle Eastern territories, which were divided between the United Kingdom and France. The successful Turkish War of Independence against the occupying Allies led to the emergence of the Republic of Turkey in the Anatolian heartland and the abolition of the Ottoman monarchy.
wikipedia: Ottoman_Empire

I remember back in the '60s, seeing Protestant Christian books about Bible prophecy written around the turn of the century that the end of the Ottoman Empire was supposed to be a great sign of the soon return of the Christian's Jesus.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

RE: Balkanize regional states

Completely immoral and evil. At what point to preemptive strikes become immoral?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

My apologies if I left a confusing OP. It was one of those very, very late at night ideas and perhaps not fully developed. Maybe it was to ask people to look beyond geopolitics and see if something deeper might be lurking in the background.
edit on 4-3-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Absolutely brilliant and fascinating, mentor. My mind is surely stimulated... if you could hook it up to one of them machines that detects brain activity, it'd be "lit up like a Christmas tree".

edit on 3/4/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Who went for thousands of years without a nation to call home? How else can the world understand but through their own displacement? So there is my theory, that greater Israel is more about a state of mind than boundaries on a map. it's about bringing the Jewish experience up close and personal to the rest of the world. If you look in to messianic Judaism you will find it looks exactly like what the New world order is shaping up to be.

Speaking from my role as an Ethnic Christian (Barbarian Branch), I must say that we have already experienced statelessness and displacement. ("citizenship in heaven" Philippians 3:20 , "in the World but not of the World" John 15:19) We have seen ourselves as "from every nation, tribe, people and language" (Rev 7:9).

Practicing Christians of the Assyrian Church of the East are based in Chicago at the moment, planning on a return to Erbil, Iraq. Hopefully they won't be genocided by the Kurds like in former times.

The Messianic Age is to be the age wherein Jerusalem is the capital of the World and all nations of the Earth pay tribute (taxes) to the God Capital … OR ELSE... Oh, and there will be no Palestine.

The U.S. seems to be well on its way to supporting the Messianic vision, with annual tax-payer defense subsidies to Israel; not to mention U.S. church donations to illegal Jewish settlement infrastructure in Palestine.

So the U.S. is going to ban anti-Semitism ( including criticism of the foreign state of Israel) while at the same time banning restriction of free speech on State University Campuses. Quite the conundrum. What about the advocates of BDS? Will BDS speech be the only not free speech in America?

Sorry to rant on your thread, but there you go.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

I believe the wars and revolutions in the Middle East were done to A) Balkanize regional states

The balkanization was started by Europeans.

Thus, over the course of the 19th century, the Ottoman state became vastly more powerful and organised, despite suffering further territorial losses, especially in the Balkans, where a number of new states emerged.[17] The empire allied with Germany in the early 20th century, hoping to escape from the diplomatic isolation which had contributed to its recent territorial losses, and thus joined World War I on the side of the Central Powers.[18] While the Empire was able to largely hold its own during the conflict, it was struggling with internal dissent, especially with the Arab Revolt in its Arabian holdings. During this time, atrocities were committed by the Young Turk government against the Armenians, Assyrians and Pontic Greeks.[19]

The Empire's defeat and the occupation of part of its territory by the Allied Powers in the aftermath of World War I resulted in its partitioning and the loss of its Middle Eastern territories, which were divided between the United Kingdom and France. The successful Turkish War of Independence against the occupying Allies led to the emergence of the Republic of Turkey in the Anatolian heartland and the abolition of the Ottoman monarchy.
wikipedia: Ottoman_Empire

I remember back in the '60s, seeing Protestant Christian books about Bible prophecy written around the turn of the century that the end of the Ottoman Empire was supposed to be a great sign of the soon return of the Christian's Jesus.

Could be it was. Looking at the history of the past 120 years it looks like that possibly the Apocalypse started as far back as May of 1948. And has been running in very slow motion since then. The dissolution of the Ottoman Empire could have been a major step in the process if like me you think that the prophesies of Daniel are supposed to do a rerun in the end times.

This prophecy wouldn't have been able to fulfill without the death of the Ottoman Empire.

Daniel 11
2 And now will I shew thee the truth. Behold, there shall stand up yet three kings in Persia; and the fourth shall be far richer than they all: and by his strength through his riches he shall stir up all against the realm of Grecia.

The 9-11 attacks appear to be a fulfillment of this prophesy if you remember this detail. Daniel is describing a vision he saw of the future. "Grecia" or Greece here could be a simile. The nation that would be attacked only had to look Greek to Daniel to satisfy the prophecy. And the 9-11 attack on Washington DC fits the bill.

And then to mention subsequent prophesies. In Daniel 8 it was predicted the "Greece" of Daniel 11 was to attack in the middle east and conquer 2 kings / nations and then eventually killing the ram which is Persia.

Daniel is 3 for 3 so far. Will we see him go 4 for 4?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

if like me you think that the prophesies of Daniel are supposed to do a rerun in the end times.

The word you are looking for is apotelesmatic.

Many scholarly and popular interpreters have argued that a prophecy may have a dual fulfillment; others have argued for the possibility of multiple fulfillments. In some senses this has been occasionally referred to as an apotelesmatic interpretation of specific prophecies.
wikipedia: Bible_prophecy #Multiple_fulfillments

One of the reasons that I am Ethnic Christian as opposed to Practicing Christian is that I've given up on bibliomancy.

C. F. Keil (1807–1888) suggested in an influential commentary "this uniting together of the two events is not to be explained only from the perspective and apotelesmatic character of the prophecy, but has its foundation in the very nature of the thing itself. The prophetic perspective, by virtue of which the inward eye of the seer beholds only the elevated summits of historical events as they unfold themselves, and not the valleys of the common incidents of history which lie between these heights, is indeed peculiar to prophecy in general, and accounts for the circumstance that the prophecies as a rule give no fixed dates, and apotelesmatically bind together the points of history which open the way to the end, with the end itself."
- ibid -

The forgotten valleys include the Palestinian people displaced by the Nakba. People with no citizenship, no "right of return", living and multiplying in seemingly permanent refugee camps.

Israel won't let them return. If the U.S. is so hell bent on seeing the great Messianic vision fulfilled then why not bring the Nakba victims to the U.S. with immediate path to citizenship?

Should be a rhetorical question. The answer seems to be something like: Well, the U.S. is democratic and if Nakba victims voted in the U.S. then Messianic political vision would get watered down. Can't have that! What if a Palestinian got elected to Congress

The 9-11 attacks appear to be a fulfillment of this prophesy if you remember this detail.

First thing I thought of was Revelation 11, the two witnesses dead in the street. stream of consciousness … twin towers … World Trade … "the power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall" … ahhh! Zechariah 14 of course!

14Judah also will fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the surrounding nations will be gathered together: gold, and silver, and clothing, in great abundance.
16It will happen that everyone who is left of all the nations that came against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, Yahweh of Armies, and to keep the feast of tents. 17It will be, that whoever of all the families of the earth doesn't go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, Yahweh of Armies, on them there will be no rain. 18If the family of Egypt doesn't go up, and doesn't come, neither will it rain on them. This will be the plague with which Yahweh will strike the nations that don't go up to keep the feast of tents. 19This will be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all the nations that don't go up to keep the feast of tents.

In that day there will no longer be a Canaanite in the house of Yahweh of Armies.
-World English Bible-

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

The 9-11 attacks appear to be a fulfillment of this prophesy if you remember this detail. Daniel is describing a vision he saw of the future. "Grecia" or Greece here could be a simile. The nation that would be attacked only had to look Greek to Daniel to satisfy the prophecy. And the 9-11 attack on Washington DC fits the bill.

This looks like an accusation against Iran for 9-11. Incredible! Absolutely Incredible!

Let's just pretend that History is a jigsaw puzzle and the Bible is the key to rearranging and assembling the pieces!

No! No! No!

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrAlphabetman

If the fruits of their actions are on the Material platform then it CANNOT be said that they are acting on the Spiritual platform. Therefore, while “they” may be doing a little pushing and shoving like wanton children, they are not actually elevating anyone. Degrading and disenfranchising people of various regions and ethnicities possibly... but not elevating.

Thus it can be said that the plan for a Greater Israel Project does not include a genuine spiritual component. A material and geographical outcome is as you mentioned the likely aim.

We are all, by default: as per our having taken birth in this flesh - LOST. There is no need for this condition to extend to nations or states; it is redundant and exposes the fallacy being made by short-sighted planmakers and irreligious masters.

How is it you believe in spirituality as an elevating force ?

And who defines the elevation ?

Spirituality as far as I have investigated, very far dimensional wise..3rd eye wise, Universe wise shows that no elevations exist which are not as corrupted as here.

The plans that are foisted upon us were not and never will be about progressing us for us.

In fact the plans in the beginning appear to be a broken record....

A material and geographical Israel is a flat out bore, and has already bored the originators of said project literally unto death.

Without true opposition the victory in this type of matter is meaningless.

Israeli's and Jews have realized that the area flat out sucks anyways...noone WANTS to live there, part time perhaps but the climate is garbage.

No, the goals are much different than we were lead to believe....as always.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Im not sure I understand the OP, are you suggesting that there is a Jewish conspiracy to inflict pain, suffering and displacement on a world wide scale to help us all evolve spiritually to their level or are you saying that they are doing it as revenge?

Neither revenge or evolution, why would it have to be either of those lol.

Honestly they have NO IDEA why they are compelled to do so many odd things...other than the foolish agreements they made after already having been bred for a specific purpose.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The spiritual plane exists above this material plane. Heavenly planets exist, but the Supreme resides above those on his own planet or loka. Take umbrage with my use of the word “elevated” at your own peril. Your investigations have clearly led you as far as Bhahmaloka and no further. A perfect Māyāvadi position. You will not go further until you are invited further. You cannot push your way into the Abode of the Supreme Lord anymore than you can PUSH your way into the Whitehouse. (The example is there.) Maybe a good first step is knocking politely and respecting the Supreme’s name.

But presently our position here on this plane clearly indicates we have fallen from the Supreme. We are not equal to the Supreme, but what we lack in quantity we share in quality but that does not change the fact we are conditioned souls. Out of our godless desire to “lord over over the material” - we have fallen. As such we are imperfect, dishonest, we make mistakes, and we are prone to cheat others. However, the Supreme resides in our Hearts, let Him guide the way and we will elevate and cease to be conditioned souls on this plane. Such are called “Liberated souls”.

Please do not use my words to comply, deny or satisfy your narrative. You are jumping at a word like a barking dog jumps at a blue bird on a tree limb. If the bird says to the dog, “elevate your-self, dog!”. He would jump up barking not realizing that the way a dog elevates himself is by bowing down before his master.

Listen to the birds, they sing the song of the Supreme Lord’s artistry. Or do you not know this? (SB)

As per Israel and the information on which the OP is based I can only say, you visited the “borish” thread, if you cannot use philosophy to refute the argument then offer tangible evidence for why info concerning Israel is so boring. I offer the fact that: You are not your body, not nation, not land, not material. These imaginings of this nation and that are for the godless, demonic and spiritually blind; because they satisfy man’s cravings for stories and pastimes about this world - the world of fallen man. If you care for such knowledge - good for you. As for me, I encourage everyone to stop entertaining such worthless drivel and focus their attention on the Lord - PROPERLY. (He has spent His pasttimes here on this land, too if you care to listen. ) But if all you have to offer is that you have travelled here and there on the transcendental plane and somehow you believe my words are speaking from the position of representing fallen men, then what kind of seer are you? Because it is easily seen by all who are reading this that I am repeatedly indicating that MAN CANNOT ELEVATE HIMSELF - MAN IS FALLEN only the Supreme can can elevate men (and women) who seek Him.

a reply to: ParasuvO

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

So I have to set the record straight here with Asktgeanimals and others posting in this thread. First of all, the thread is very important! Asktheanimals nails the MO of present day pro-Israeli paradigm. Refugees, material and spiritual. If I understand OP correctly the GIP is advancing a meme that goes something like: “you are refugees, we are refugees - you should side with us” Of course, it’s more than a meme. It’s a global cabal? Is that close to what is being said here or am I wrong?

If that is so, it is a hoax of near cosmic proportion. That is my opinion. Maybe not the OP’s. Regardless, we may still be in agreement that this IS what’s happening. It would be nice if OP would let us know whether they believe this is in line with prophecy, or if it’s made to appear in line to hoax the suckers, or, or, or.....

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrAlphabetman

So I have to set the record straight here with Asktgeanimals and others posting in this thread. First of all, the thread is very important! Asktheanimals nails the MO of present day pro-Israeli paradigm. Refugees, material and spiritual. If I understand OP correctly the GIP is advancing a meme that goes something like: “you are refugees, we are refugees - you should side with us” Of course, it’s more than a meme. It’s a global cabal? Is that close to what is being said here or am I wrong?

If that is so, it is a hoax of near cosmic proportion. That is my opinion. Maybe not the OP’s. Regardless, we may still be in agreement that this IS what’s happening. It would be nice if OP would let us know whether they believe this is in line with prophecy, or if it’s made to appear in line to hoax the suckers, or, or, or.....

You have interpreted the OP correctly. I'm not terribly up on Judaic prophesy but it would hardly surprise me to find these ideas interspersed within them.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I used to think it was to dissolve bloodlines so they were the only pure bloodlines on earth, ironically I see a future where we are all the same colour and beliefs, more hive like in light of a conscious awakening that could be called evolution. Our bigger heads and eyes, thinner bodies and Beyonce like skin would be looking down on our little un-evolved pale skinned pure bloods and thinking these little parasites used to rule us, haha

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm more or less curious as to why the so called Holy Land is such a huge intricate component, and has been sought and fought over so long, even before Jesus.

Wether it resources, or some territorial strategic advantage to be gained having a foot hold in it is the case. Supposedly Israel has tons of oil too, but I don't think the ancient Hebrews were concerned with crude oil.

Israel is mentioned in all three book of the mono religions, even the Koran which is odd for me wether that Mohammed biting off the Torah. What ever the case, the writers of them did seem to be a bit in the know that Israel would come back.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join