It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can spirits cause.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I know this sounds stupid but anyone who can possibaly advise please do........

I know that the house that I live in has other known residents.
I have felt a presence and so have a lot of other people but the question I wanted to ask is.......My partner and I argue alot (I Know this sounds stupid) and some one said that the arguementative atmosphere could be caused by a spirit.

Is this so?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I suppose it could.
But if you are aware of "outside" influences (like a an angry spirit)
it should be easier for you and your partner to avoid arguments.

Try createing a more soothing atmosphere in the house with bright
cheerful things, music, or fresh flowers. You can change the "mood"
of the house yourselves if you put an effort into it. If there is already
"anger" in the house, being angry all the time yourselves will only
magnify it to an unbearable degree.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hmmmm...well, maybe it could be the overall atmosphere of where you live. I know I myself live in an apartment complex and the person upstairs always gives off hostile vibes. I can't watch TV without her or her boyfriend stomping around and I always feel a hostile vibe when they do this.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tobyswansea
I know this sounds stupid but anyone who can possibaly advise please do........

I know that the house that I live in has other known residents.
I have felt a presence and so have a lot of other people but the question I wanted to ask is.......My partner and I argue alot (I Know this sounds stupid) and some one said that the arguementative atmosphere could be caused by a spirit.

Is this so?

No. Your partner is argueing with you because he wants you to know certain things clearly, things that you cannot comprehend because you don't want to.

That spiritual environment you are talking about is related to alien surveillance, something that you have still not understood!! You need to learn things, but first of all, you need to learn straight way of thinking.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Vertu....

Can you elaborate on this a bit more for me please?

The area is a nice friendly area and I am an end terrace house. As far as I am aware there is no negativity in the area but when ever we are in the house all we do is argue.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Vertu....

Can you elaborate on this a bit more for me please?

The area is a nice friendly area and I am an end terrace house. As far as I am aware there is no negativity in the area but when ever we are in the house all we do is argue.

Probably you keep argueing about money, right? When it concerns money, peace is not really a factor. Still, there is something in that house interested in your mind.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
But why my mind? - Because it is warped and full of useless info? Or because I am an easy target?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

But why my mind? - Because it is warped and full of useless info? Or because I am an easy target?

No. Because your partner is in touch with you. He is The One. Yet you haven't understood that! You are just an innocent victim, but unhurt.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
But I am hurt because it is causing a rift between us.

Can you suggest any thing I can try?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here I am ...in this dang forum again...The "house" has negativity built up in within it and that is effecting you...not any entity...the house needs be cleansed, not blessed, cleaned from negativity.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

But I am hurt because it is causing a rift between us.

Can you suggest any thing I can try?

Your partner was chipped sometime in June 2004. He was aware of the contact on 9th October 2004. He granted full cooperation by his own decision. Your relationship enlightened with him at the beginning of December, and on that day you were immediately invaded.

Do you remember?

My answer to your question is No. You can do nothing about it, and you shouldn't plan anything hostile. They will react to your actions, the more you try to do things against them, the more they will leap beyond morality as reaction to your actions. They are better than you, and you should show some respect. That's all you should do.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Absolutely! Personal example....a married couple I know, happily married, got along perfectly, bought a painting from a garage sale, once they got it in their home, they started fighting, not just spats, but viciously fighting...until they left the house to go out for shopping or errands, then they couldn't remember why they were so angry and irratable with each other, they'd be fine until the came back home, then they started fighting again. They finally realized it was the painting and immediately got rid of it. They never had problems after that.

So yes, I believe there can be very bad, negative energy attached to materialistic items, even a house.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by HopelesslyGullible
They finally realized it was the painting and immediately got rid of it. They never had problems after that.

So yes, I believe there can be very bad, negative energy attached to materialistic items, even a house.

I don't think they never had any problems after getting rid of that painting. They did think that a hostile person enchanted that item to generate bad energies, but soon after everything was the same again. Also, when they left the house, even to many kilometres, those energies were following them to everywhere.

So what is it?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

So what is it?

Is it something like that 'Jodie' creature. The one with the glowing eyes and it sort of look like a pig or something???

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesBlonde
Is it something like that 'Jodie' creature. The one with the glowing eyes and it sort of look like a pig or something???

No. An alien surveillance craft.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
well you have confused hell outta me now

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

well you have confused hell outta me now

Don't listen to Vertu. He's a fraud and a charlatan.

new topics

top topics

join