It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Foreign Affairs Dem rebukes Ilhan Omar for ‘vile anti-Semitic slur’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Nope. But nice propaganda try.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Not what we're talking about.

I do think the settlement issue needs to he addressed and handled in an equitable way. That might require that Israel gives the land back.

I do NOT give a # about international law.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Except in this case it’s international law there to protect the Palestinians from losing their land illegally. This isn’t some unjust law. Would you be okay with a more powerful group in let’s say the US doing that to a less powerful group and someone saying they don’t give an eff about the law? I sure wouldn’t.

Regardless, as far as the op Israel does have too much influence on leaders and policy.
a reply to: projectvxn

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Regardless, as far as the op Israel does have too much influence on leaders and policy.

They are the only free society in the Middle East.

They live with a terrorist factory next door.

When Palestinians love their kids more than they hate Jews, only then will there be peace.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

They are the only free society in the Middle East.

They live with a terrorist factory next door.

When Palestinians love their kids more than they hate Jews, only then will there be peace.

It’s not that simple. I don’t condone attacks on civilians in either direction. However land theft, bombing of schools, etc, is arguably terrorism and or tyranny. Some of what is happening is self defense and freedom fighting. Don’t be so blind in allegiance that you can’t see their legitimate gripes.

They aren’t a truly free society if they treat the Palestinians the way they have. You can’t severely violate a weaker group’s freedom and rights yet claim to be a free society. Also, Israel has all kinds of racism and anti Arab realities. Even anti certain Jewish groups.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Clever bastards making free speech advocates side with Ilhan Omar?
Not fair precious, not fair!! SSssss

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The jewish influnence in the united states is a funny thing looking from the outside in, your own propaganda system hollywood , TV, print media is riddled with them and there cancerous ideologies feminism, atheism the promotion of perversion over nature, capitalism just about anything with an ism on the end of it trace it back to its beginnings as a jewish ideology.......they gave the Russians communism through the universities and infected a whole society with it, and yet no parallels, they give you abortion but they push for infanticide, its all about creating division and corruption, its not new and its not that clever but for america it seems to work.......maybe its better the devil you know or it could be the Samson Complex or maybe its just old fashioned corruption and a population in hibernation either way i fear your bed is made.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Can anyone name the year when there was ever a Palestinian 'state'?

Look up the Ottoman empire when the 'jews' got slaughter by the 'muslims'.

Bottom line.

If Islamic theocracy's get to exist so does a jewish state.

Last time I checked there are over 2 billion muslims living on this rock compared to a few million jews.

So Screw Omar.

And screw NEOCONS whining about Israel.

Guess they don't teach world history in schools anymore.

edit on 5-3-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
March 5, 2019

House Democratic leaders are delaying a vote on a resolution condemning anti-Semitism that had been slated to take place on Wednesday, according to a Democratic aide.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) announced in a closed-door leadership meeting that a vote on the resolution is more likely to occur Thursday instead of the initially expected Wednesday, the aide confirmed to The Hill on Tuesday. They also said that the resolution would be updated to include a nod to anti-Muslim bias.

House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-S.C.) told reporters that the resolution should emphasize an “anti-hate” message.
Source: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The big question, is how long until Jewish people abandon the Democrat party?

They have to see, that they do not value them at all.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
No, Omar is being attacked by both neoliberal corporate Democrats and Republicans for being a progressive Muslim. Omar is not anti-semitic. She is anti-PAC and big monied interests. And that, my friends, is why she is a threat on Capitol Hill. They know she is not anti-semitic, but they are reframing her words to support their spin. Same as it ever was. I find it ironic, however, all Omar has done was practiced free speech, that which Congress claims to champion, particularly Republicans (who can't handle the truth).

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

You'll have to explain what you think a "neoliberal corporate Democrat" is and why exactly they are condemning Rep. Omar.

Please name names as well as to who is a neo-liberal.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Radical Congresslady Ilham Omar is accusing the (not her) President of (not her) United States of implementing a "Muslim Ban" in Congress.

Omar Needs To Go: twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join