It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hit and run crash, my friend this week

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a dear friend had a motorbike crash this week, hit from the side then actually driven over by the car who drove away, leaving her unconscious on the road.
how could anyone do that to a fellow human??? even if i was going to go to jail i would still stop and phone paramedics, she has multiple injuries, had surgery to save her leg, facial injuries which will require cosmetic surgery, totally messed up.
this is a rant post so i shall rant, i would knife that driver if i knew who it was, bastard, leaving a fellow human on the road after driving over them, doesn't deserve justice in the courts, just a blade, bastard.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Try to keep calm and do not do anything like in your last sentence.

I understand your anger and this rant. If he or she gets found, and I hope it happens, the one will be held accountable for it.

I wish your friend a quick recovery and all the best. But do not do what you wrote, for your owns soul well being.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

i know, you are right, just so so angry and sad for my friend. i can't believe anyone would do that to another human being, she was laying on the road for nearly an hour before she got found, totally gutted for her, just needed to rant

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SerenTheUniverse

Was she wearing a helmet?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

no

eta, the internal injuries are the worst though, he actually drove over her to get away, i am assuming gender here now but it was a white truck
edit on 2-3-2019 by SerenTheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

The world is not fair.

Please excuse the curious question but:

How was it determined that she layed there for nearly an hour if she was unconscious?

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

The blood loss, and the blood clotting, that what was what the doctors said, she has had multiple transfusions, lost so much blood

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
That is so sad, I again hope that the one will be found and brought to justice and pay for this.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your friend, I hope she has a good and speedy recovery. Recently a homeless man was struck while crossing the street (jaywalking) a short distance from my place- driver kept going. Then while laying in the street injured, he was struck again and killed- driver kept going. It happened on a Friday night, so there is a good chance the drivers were intoxicated on weed, alcohol, opiates, meth, or a combination of them. People don't want to get into trouble and don't want the hassle.

Last month my new car was struck by a tractor trailer 3 weeks after I bought it, and the driver didn't even bother to leave contact info. Fortunately, there were multiple witnesses and I was able to track down the company that the driver works for and should get compensation. I guess what I'm saying is that if drivers won't stop if they damage a car, why would they stop if they damage a human?

Myself, if I accidentally struck someone on a motorcycle, I would feel awful no matter who was at fault. And, yes, I would stop. The consequences would be far more severe to get caught after having left the scene, and, it's just the right thing to do.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
she is a survivor though, she will make it, that driver deserves a blade though, bastard, leaving a fellow human on the road after driving over them

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

injured human, i would stop just for that, i have done cpr twice in my life, both failed, but i didn't stop until paramedics arrived, injured human, # me, if we can't even do that then our society is #ed

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think it's completely insane to knife the driver

...Instead of running them over

But seriously people can't see you on a bike, you need to have your head on a swivel out there "dodgin' the cages." Be careful bike riders.

I've had several drivers look directly at mr then pull out. Something with the eyes scanning for the "trained" size/width of cars, so they "blank out" anything smaller.

Hopefully she gets better fast

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Maybe it was a panicked drunk driver.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

just needed to get it out, thanks, i so would probably knife the guy though lol, driving over someone and driving away, leaving a fellow human unconscious and injured, bastard, poxy fine in the courts is no punishment

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Listen...you raised more interest/awareness with this rant than a knife. Good way to go. We dont need more stabbings, shootings. Please.

EMT/Ambulance Responder

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

you are right, just emotions, i would knife the guy right now though, bastard, hence the rant

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

That is pretty nasty to hit and run like that.
I hope your friend has a speedy and full recovery.

One word:
KARMA.
The driver will get what he deserves...some day.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

hope so, the family are checking cctv from local stores and gas stations, hope they find the bastard, he/she has really hurt someone and drove off, after driving over them...who would even do that??? Bastard, deserves a blade in my angry opinion.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Start checking the area for cameras.

You might find your driver.

Cams are solving crimes like this everywhere.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Two questions

What size city do you live in ?

Have you made sure the information has gotten out to local enthusiast and MC s? The more eyes you have out there the better .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join