It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smashing Pumpkins Frontman Billy Corgan Recounts Witnessing Reptilian Shapeshifter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Seems odd he went through life for so long without looking in a mirror.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Jay-morris

Mushrooms are being clinically tried to combat such mental illnesses as depression... with confounding results.

those little things that has mainly positive effects (over 80% of cases from what i remember) and no chance of addiction, have been class A for many years now.... theres a reason why tptb dont want you sampling such mind altering drugs.

its because it has took them a long time conditioning our minds.

There has been such stigma put onto mushrooms. It's only now, study is begining to show the huge benefits of magic mushroom, things like mental health, anxiety, PDSD.

But they are class A, which is amazing when you think all the deaths caused by acholol and cigarettes.

People who say that magic mushrooms damage the brain clearly have no clue. At the end of the day, magic mushrooms, mdma, dmt etc Have changed so many peoples lives for the better. Expanded people's minds and conciousness.

Of course, the powers of be, do not want that. Neither do the pharmaceutical companies!

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Well, first it depends on the drugs and the frequency of use (I admit). I am not calling bunk on just the fact he's likely put a lot of hallucinogens into his system, but some of those chemicals can fundamentally change a person's perceptions even after they think the effects are over.
I am adding the complication that he is part of the "celebrity society" and those people are well-documented egomaniacs who need to be on people's radar. They will say weird or inflammatory things just to make sure we don't forget they're still alive.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

There has been such stigma put onto mushrooms. It's only now, study is begining to show the huge benefits of magic mushroom, things like mental health, anxiety, PDSD.

But they are class A, which is amazing when you think all the deaths caused by acholol and cigarettes.

People who say that magic mushrooms damage the brain clearly have no clue. At the end of the day, magic mushrooms, mdma, dmt etc Have changed so many peoples lives for the better. Expanded people's minds and conciousness.

Of course, the powers of be, do not want that. Neither do the pharmaceutical companies!

Might as well add Miss Lucy to that as well, as it is also one of the safest and heavily studied drugs out there.

The 50's and 60's provided tons of research into this field, and people who dismiss other who use such substances, clearly have no idea of the effects and potential of such things.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
Stumbled across this little nugget while checking my FB newsfeed. The article is from late 2017 so I’m surprised that I haven’t come across it here since that time. Now I’m not a huge believer in, nor in any rush to publicly claim Reptilians are real. That being said I did find this account interesting and just the kind of thing ATS is all about.

Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan has opened up about his experiences in the record industry, telling Howard Stern that he has “witnessed a shapeshifting humanoid” in the flesh, before opening up to production staff after the show, informing them that the “record industry-Illuminati” is controlled by non-human reptilians.

Link to article

I don’t really see why Mr Corgan would be compelled to lie about such a thing. Then again who knows as humans can be irrational, emotional and unpredictable at times. No matter how you feel about the subject one way or another most self respecting Conspiracy Theorists are at least vaguely familiar with the legends of lizard men secretly ruling the world.

I’ve often wondered if it is not possible for a smaller species of Dinosaur to have survived the catastrophic event that wiped them from the surface of the planet. Then going underground to survive and evolving over millions of years eventually witnessing and surveying the birth and advancement of human society. Perhaps they evolved with the ability to shape shift or communicate telepathically as defense mechanisms. The next more obvious claim would be that Reptilians are not of this world and are a malevolent exterrestrial species. Then there is the possibility as Mr Corgan himself claims that they are demonic in nature.

There are countless tales of Serpent/Reptillian like entities interacting with ancient civilizations throughout history. There are several threads here at ATS that discuss the very subject. Some of the most compelling clues can be found in ancient text and artwork though not all accounts paint the serpents as evil however. The Rainbow Serpents here is an interesting thread about the Aboriginal legend of the Rainbow Serpents. This particular story makes me think of the Aztecs and their imagery of colorfully feathered Serpents. Then their is the question of what could possibly compel them to perform mass ritual human sacrifices the way they did?

Biblical Texts Depicting Reptilians/Serpents here is another interesting thread on the subject. Now there is a lot of material on said subject here alone and I’m not going to link every thread. I’ll leave some digging for you guys. No matter how you may feel about this subject it is undeniable that serpents or humanoid reptiles have factored heavily into many ancient texts/legends/artworks.

Good thread and good post. As a big Smashing Pumpkins from back in the day it's interesting to say the least. Knowing how much of an a** Corgan's said to be hopefully he isn't spewing crap here.
edit on 28-2-2019 by Nightwalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

The drug class of triptans are synthetic analogs of psilocin/psilocybin of magic mushrooms. Pharma companies need to have it be synthetic otherwise they cannot patent it. For these reasons, the more healthy, viable natural solutions are kept illegal while profits remain for their dangerous synthetic replicas.

dimethyltryptamine is nearly identical to psilocin's chemical structure. The first account in this documentary (0:10 - 1:15) is a man describing his dimethyltryptamine trip in which he sees a green-skinned lady controlling the matrix:

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I believe Billy 100% on this. I not only have friends deep inside the music industry who have made strange claims about incidents along the lines of this, but I also was in a signed band for a short time.

My band had our first meet and greet in LA at the old House of Blues and some music execs came and I was immediately creeped out, although I didn't know why at the time. While on tour I had met some people that also made my hair stand on end. In my regular life I have never met anyone else that creeped me out like these music industry people.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: aapeltzz

Are you sure you ain't making this up ?

That sounds scary

In what way did they creep you out ? Was it their stare ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join