It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STUNNING and DISGUSTING - 44 Democrats Vote to Support POST BIRTH Abortion-Murders.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
February 25, 2019

Democrat leadership has gone off the deep-end folks...

Senate Democrats on Monday blocked a Republican bill that would have threatened prison time for doctors who don't try saving the life of infants born alive during abortions, leading conservatives to wonder openly whether Democrats were embracing "infanticide" to appeal to left-wing voters.

All prominent Democratic 2020 presidential hopefuls in the Senate voted down the measure, including Bernie Sanders of Vermont, Kamala Harris of California, Cory Booker of New Jersey, Kirsten Gillibrand of New York, Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts. The final vote was 53-44 to end Democratic delaying tactics -- seven votes short of the 60 needed.

The Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act would have required that "any health care practitioner present" at the time of a birth "exercise the same degree of professional skill, care, and diligence to preserve the life and health of the child as a reasonably diligent and conscientious health care practitioner would render to any other child born alive at the same gestational age."
More at: www.foxnews.com...

And the Most Recent Analysis: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Even though he's in Viet Nam for a Summit with North Korean leader Kim Jung-Un, President Trump Weighed in immediately on this horror..

"Senate Democrats just voted against legislation to prevent the killing of newborn infant children. The Democrat position on abortion is now so extreme that they don’t mind executing babies AFTER birth.

This will be remembered as one of the most shocking votes in the history of Congress. If there is one thing we should all agree on, it’s protecting the lives of innocent babies."
Source: twitter.com...

A human child comes out of his/her Mother, fully alive and breathing. The doctor and mother can legally watch him or her DIE BEFORE THEIR EYES!

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/25/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

LOOKS LIKE I TOOK TOO LONG TO COMPOSE THE O.P. FOR THIS THREAD.

PLEASE ADD YOUR THOUGHTS OR COMMENTS TO XUENCHEN'S THREAD,

HERE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank-you.

-CareWeMust

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Keep this one open, the other one is mudpit.

This one can be for the "civil" discussion 😎

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It boggles my mind that any human being could vote against this bill. What kind of person votes to kill a live birth? It’s just plain evil.

edit on 2019/2/25 by Metallicus because: Sp

+34 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

There's no way to have a civil discussion about murdering innocent little babies.

How any sane person in this country can vote Democrat after this, is beyond my comprehension.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

There's no way to have a civil discussion about murdering innocent little babies.

How any sane person in this country can vote Democrat after this, is beyond my comprehension.

Exactly. Democrats aren’t human...they’re evil.
edit on 2019/2/25 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
It boggles my mind that any human being could vote against this bill. What kind of person votes to kill a live birth? It’s just plain evil.

Who was the politician that advocated killing children after they were born, about 2 months ago?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I think there are varying degrees of "fully alive", and somewhere along the line law overstepped common sense.

There are literally millions of people alive and unwell in the US that, IMO, should have been allowed to follow the course of nature- but instead were kept alive. It would have been better for their families, communities, and now taxpayers.

Now I'm NOT saying that every child that can't survive a Spartan birth should be killed, since that seems to be the counter argument here.

Just bring back common sense.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I agree with Xue.. keep the thread alive for actual discussion.

I have had two abortions in my life and 5 kids.

I am pro-choice, but think it should be safe, accessible and RARE.

This whole "kill them once they are out and viable" thing is just monstrous to me.

Look at the double standard here.

Democrats are now pushing for a bill that would allow a pregnant illegal alien to claim that her unborn child should be considered an anchor baby.

Unborn.

However, a citizen of this country has an abortion that fails and there is a viable child laying there.

Which by actual law should be afforded every right as an American citizen.

Including federal protection against murder.

They just fulfilled the requirement, after all.

So WTF are Democrats thinking?

I'm just confused on the topic now, I guess.

Anyone care to fill me in on the moral reasoning why?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I agree X, keep this one open. The more awareness the better. Once again carewemust you and I are on the same page, it must be a common sense/moral compass thing.

This is a joke. If you really take a step back and look at the big picture Democrats have now resorted to "sacrificing" the lives of children for votes. They will do whatever it takes and do not care about the damage they cause.

I will say I am a male so I truly can't understand what some women go through when they have to make this decision. But, I have a 8yo that took over 2 years and alot of medicine to create (a true miracle) . And if some women or doctor decided to murder my unborn child I would be in jail for life without hesitation.

Can somebody please give me a valid argument why if a child alive after an abortion should still die? And why should doctors not at the bare minimum try to save the child? There are plenty of people out there (me included) that either struggle to have children or cant, and we are more than willing to adopt. This whole thing is a joke and makes me sick. Anything to stop Republicans/Trump right?
edit on 2/25/2019 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Exactly. Democrats aren’t human...they’re evil.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said today that U.S. women should stop having children, to save mankind. And now they vote to allow babies to die, if their mom/doctor botched killing them efficiently and quickly.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm gonna just say it.
The Democrat Party is now the Party that wants to kill newborn babies.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well if a baby is not human in the womb how is it suddenly human outside the womb and seriously what value is a human life anyway?

it’s not just the Democrats who are psychopaths, it’s those who can’t see the value of a human life in the womb, it’s those who don’t defend the helpless, it’s also those who never questioned abortion prior to this action

Society has been slowly and steadily collapsing and people have been yelling it out for years
This is worse than eugenics in Nazi Germany, this is infantacide, this is a Western country that don’t care or have love for its children.
What have you done

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I didn't know about Democrats pushing to make unborn "anchor babies" have the ability to give Moms U.S. citizenship. As usual, you're a wealth of knowledge!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I'm gonna just say it.

Death Panels are next 😱

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I just don't see how Trump can lose when this comes up in the debates. He needs to make sure it comes up.

I mean I just can't believe there is enough people ok with this that they would vote in one of these candidates that voted against this bill.

How in the hell do you defend this? When a baby is outside the womb it is no longer by anyone's definition a woman's right to choose, that has to be murder.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I'm gonna just say it.

Right now, most aborted babies have/had DEMOCRAT mothers. Democrats should want them to be born, grow up, and vote Democrat.

But I guess figuring that out involves thinking rationally. Democrats have lost that capability...probably long ago, when they thought Hillary Clinton would be a good President.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Exactly, society is crumbling around us. And what can be done really? I'm very concerned where this is headed. Over the years I've thought about the really important things in life. Out of everything in the entire universe that you can think of there is absolutely NOTHING more valuable than a child's life. Period. And they get throw in the garage like your paper towels, if they are not sold off to the highest bidder.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Hey carewemust, I haven't commented in a while (been away). I think xuenchen beat you to posting this one. Still wanted to drop you a s&f first encase this thread lasts. Basically I was saying on the other thread that if it were up to me, once the first abortion procedure failed, that parent should lose all rights to that child. If it survives, they should automatically go up for adoption.

Sadly this is the world we now live in. I still hold the belief that these people ARE the minority and more level heads WILL prevail. POTUS EO?

Glad to see you still at it here. Always giid coverage as well.

WWG1

Cheers

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I'm gonna just say it.

Right now, most aborted babies have/had DEMOCRAT mothers. Democrats should want them to be born, grow up, and vote Democrat.

But I guess figuring that out involves thinking rationally. Democrats have lost that capability...probably long ago, when they thought Hillary Clinton would be a good President.

I just don't know how anyone can vote with a party that actually supports murdering newborn babies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join