It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STUNNING and DISGUSTING - 44 Democrats Vote to Support POST BIRTH Abortion-Murders.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I haven't studied the newest abortion laws in the states that passed them after the horrendous one was passed in NY. But, I did study the one from New York.

Now, if a live abortion happens in New York, there does not need to be a doctor present...just a licensed health professional. A Vital Statistics report is no longer required. The Medical Examiner is no longer required to sign off on anything. And, the abortion facility DOES NOT HAVE TO REPORT HOW THE INFANT WAS DISPOSED OF.

Let THAT sink in.

edit on 25-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If a baby is born, even during an abortion, it is considered alive. They should try to save it, that would be murder if they do not try to save the baby.

That seems like common sense. I'm wondering if there have been cases of birth during an abortion at less than 24wks?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That sunk in with me many years ago. Just like a child's life is the most important thing to people like us. A dead child's life is the most important and VALUABLE thing to certain people. Aborted children (the older the better) are extremely valuable to the deranged.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

That's a good question, isn't it? It is already a felony to harm an infant over 24 weeks old.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: rickymouse
If a baby is born, even during an abortion, it is considered alive. They should try to save it, that would be murder if they do not try to save the baby.

That seems like common sense. I'm wondering if there have been cases of birth during an abortion at less than 24wks?

There are abortions going on at even seven months, usually it is a complication with the mother, but once the abortion is started, it can have serious effects on the child and the doctors do not want the liability if the kid lives and is damaged because of the abortion drugs. So they make sure they do not get sued, they just let it die. I have read of this happening in news articles tied to the medical profession. At the time, I sided with letting the kid die, because I believed in the medical industry. Now, after researching pharmaceuticals and the usual practices of the medical profession, I no longer believe they are that great here in the USA. The doctors should be trained how to tell people how to fix the problem instead of pushing pills. The reason people are sick is often known by pharmaceutical companies, they design meds and designing meds usually means they know what deficiencies are causing disease susceptibility.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

I suspect Planned Parenthood lobbies relentlessly. They gave tens of millions to the Democrats. I bet they are about to add some additional "services" and "products" to their roster of creep.

And just think....if they're located in NY, they don't even have to report it. No Vital Statistic Report. No Medical Examiner's Report. No Method of Disposal Report.

edit on 25-2-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

That's depressing. It's only a matter of time before the Supreme Court is forced to take up the abortion issue again. Democrats are making it too prominent for SCOTUS to ignore. They're sabotaging their own drive for (USA) baby murders.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AProudLefty

I'm wondering what this bill is about. I can only guess it regards post 24wk abortions, which are allowed if the fetus is..dare I say defective.

I support a woman having the right over her body, but this is a truly gut wrenchingl, ugly subject.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yeah. Like I said and they have stated many times that post 24 weeks abortion is a crime unless there is a very good reason for it.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I can't argue with any of that! So easy to push a bottle of pills and on to the next. I know doctors get incentives to prescribe.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

They do lobby recentlessly. I don't think it's a coincidence that since Trump has been cutting them off we get more and more stories like this. The desperation is showing, they are doing whatever it takes to keep the status quo. And that includes protecting doctors/nurse practitioners to keep the dead fetus value up. It's all about the money plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Thats about what I figured.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Planned non-Parenthood executives are whining and complaining, because President Trump sharply reduced how much taxpayer money the organization will receive, going forward.

“This is a gag rule because what President Trump is doing is to put a gag on doctors like me to prevent us from providing our patients with full and accurate medical information,”

Planned Parenthood President Dr. Leana Wen told National Public Radio (NPR) on Weekend Edition Sunday. “So if you are a woman who goes to a health center that receives public funding, you cannot be referred to abortion care, even if your life depends on it.”

“This gag rule is unethical and unconscionable!,” Wen told NPR, which is supported, in part, by taxpayers.
More at: www.breitbart.com... ons/

This is a good start. Taxpayers shouldn't be forced to pay for murders, any more than we should be forced to buy ObamaCare-approved health insurance.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You've never heard of the Hyde Amendment?

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Great find, I work way to hard for my tax dollars to be thrown away on sh*t like this. And "UNCONSTITUTIONAL" what a joke. Please show me where it says in the Constitution that I have to pay for abortions. Show me that and I'll start cutting checks.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Great. Another one who doesn't know about the Hyde Amendment.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I've never heard of it but thank you for pointing it out. I'm going to look it up right now

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

You've never heard of the Hyde Amendment?

And what's the penalty for violating the Hyde Amendment ? 😎

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

10 wet noodle lashes.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Per Wiki, the Hyde amendment...

In U.S. politics, the Hyde Amendment is a legislative provision barring the use of federal funds to pay for abortion except to save the life of the woman, or if the pregnancy arises from incest or rape.[1][2] Legislation, including the Hyde Amendment, generally restricts the use of funds allocated for the Department of Health and Human Services and consequently has significant effects involving Medicaid recipients.[1][2] Medicaid currently serves approximately 15.6 million women in the United States, including 1 in 5 women of reproductive age (women aged 15–44)

Sounds great, I love it. It was probably a republican brain child.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join