It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Trump Campaign Staffer Alleges He Kissed Her W/O Consent In 2016

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Trump grabbed Johnson’s hand and tried to kiss her on the lips as he exited an RV outside the Tampa rally on Aug. 24, 2016, she alleges in the lawsuit and told the Post in a series of interviews. Johnson told the Post she turned her head to avoid the unwanted kiss, which landed on the side of her mouth and felt “super-creepy and inappropriate.”

EW! Trump is so gross!

EW! Trump is allegedly so gross!

There, I fixed it for you. Have we not learned anything from the Smollett fiasco about allegations?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Another fake made-up story to deflect from the Trump successes with the NK problems.

And throw in some retaliation value for the Smollett farce 😎

Could also be a "pre-emptive" action to lessen the blow from a new developing scandal 😎

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
I'm confused isn't he a racist and now he likes black women???

Not even on cnn

Will be gone soon

Lol, this was my first thought as well.
So Trump haters, which is it?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

She wants to be grateful he didn't grab her kitty !

I think the claim is opportunistic and not really a problem.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

You bring up a good point. This is an allegation. Hopefully it will be taken to trial and a full impartial investigation will be completed.

If nothing can be proven then so be it.

But if it is found that he did do this. Then I hope that every Republican in Washington will vote to impeach Trump.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

And when that investigation finds nothing should there be 8 more just to make sure?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I don't believe it because the media tell me Trump is a racist all the time. That means he wouldn't want to kiss this black woman. So, I'm gonna go with fake news for a $1000 Alex. I'd say let me know when Trump is prosecuted and found guilty, but we all know that won't be happening.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

You bring up a good point. This is an allegation. Hopefully it will be taken to trial and a full impartial investigation will be completed.

If nothing can be proven then so be it.

But if it is found that he did do this. Then I hope that every Republican in Washington will vote to impeach Trump.

for a kiss?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

EW! Trump is allegedly so gross!

There's nothing alleged about Trump's grossness. "It's like magnet." He can't help it, he just starts kissing them!

But, the alleged kiss isn't really what this lawsuit is all about. It's about non disclosure agreements, unequal pay and discrimination.

A staff member of Donald Trump’s 2016 Presidential campaign filed a lawsuit in federal court in Florida on Monday, alleging that she experienced “racial and gender discrimination” while working for the campaign, that she was paid less than male and white colleagues, and that Trump once kissed her partially on the mouth, without her consent.
www.newyorker.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

There's nothing alleged about Trump's grossness.

sounds like someone has a thing for potus

you know
icky cooties and all...
lol

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

That damned racisit. How dare he want to kiss a black woman working with his campaign.

Ya know, when I'm in an upbeat group of people I always feel like kissing everyone in the group.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I didn't say that at all.

1 is enough.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

For sexual harassment.

slate.com...

He said that he was going to take care of her. Then he leaned in to kiss her. Assuming that this really happened of course. If it didn't then she should be punished.

Defendant Trump grasped her hand and did not let go. He told her he knew she had been on the road for a long time and that she had been doing a great job. He also told Ms. Johnson that he would not forget about her, and that he was going to take care of her. … As Defendant Trump spoke, he tightened his grip on Ms. Johnson’s hand and leaned towards her. He moved close enough that she could feel his breath on her skin.

edit on 25-2-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
'Trump the Racist' kissed an African-American woman?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
'Trump the Racist' kissed an African-American woman?

But he didn't grab her puzzy.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Gold-digger Alva Johnson has run out of cash, and looking for a quick settlement. As Pelosi would say, don't give Alva 1 penny.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
according to my Lt. Governor here in VA, these sexual assault stories are nothing more than a modern day lynching, OP should be ashamed of himself attempting to lynch the president like that.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Believe wahmen.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: network dude

For sexual harassment.

slate.com...

He said that he was going to take care of her. Then he leaned in to kiss her. Assuming that this really happened of course. If it didn't then she should be punished.

Defendant Trump grasped her hand and did not let go. He told her he knew she had been on the road for a long time and that she had been doing a great job. He also told Ms. Johnson that he would not forget about her, and that he was going to take care of her. … As Defendant Trump spoke, he tightened his grip on Ms. Johnson’s hand and leaned towards her. He moved close enough that she could feel his breath on her skin.

He allegedly said that he was going to take care of her. Then he allegedly leaned in to kiss her.

There fixed it for you. You keep phrasing things as fact when, they are mere unproven allegations. Innocent until proven guilty (unless it means Trump is icky I guess).

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The woman looks like Cowboy Curtis from Pee Wee's Playhouse and we're supposed to believe Trump tried to kiss her? I find that difficult to believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join