It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is Masterfully Orchestrating Peace and Prosperity for U.S.- North Korea - China.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Monday, February 25, 2019

The Trump administration is accomplishing all 3 goals simultaneously, via a master plan that was designed in 2017.

We are living in historic times.

It was not coincidental that North Korea’s Chairman Kim Jong-un took the long train out of the DPRK (North Korea) yesterday while U.S. trade representative Robert Lighthizer and Chinese Vice-Premier Liu He were still engaged in the extended U.S-China trade negotiations.

If you’ve listened to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo describing Team USA and Team DPRK delegations, both holding discussions in Hanoi all last week, the early departure of Chairman Kim for the Viet Nam summit with President Trump, takes on an enlightened context.

Meanwhile, the U.S. media is oblivious.

President Trump has been engaged in a two-year long hostage rescue mission. That is, freeing North Korea from China's iron grip. We are now entering the final stages of carefully designed hostage negotiations.

The customary ‘light’ Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) would not suffice.

Incredibly, this past Friday, POTUS Trump made the statement publicly with full media present, while he looked directly at both Lighthizer and Liu. It was a stunning moment.

The Trumpian demand was an actionable and enforceable principle agreement on the trade framework. A ‘heavy’ and contractual Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that could easily be transferred to the final trade agreement with China.

China uses North Korea as a source of forced labor, and a strategic geopolitical threat against encroachment by Western interests in the region. Young Chairman Kim is essentially a hostage to the dictates from Beijing.

For almost two years President Trump has been methodically confronting this dynamic, and countering through the use of strategic economic pressure. President Trump is seemingly one man, yet he has this entire process surrounded; he is, quite simply, winning.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...-160387

The above article continues, by describing how this potentially huge Trade Agreement with China will play into the Summit meetings between the U.S. (President Trump) and N.K. (Kim Jung-Un) this coming Wednesday and Thursday.

Advance Info on the Summit: en.wikipedia.org...–United_States_Hanoi_Summit_Viet_Nam

There are several moving parts within the master plan. Unfortunately, the small-minded media is incapable of seeing the big picture. Their comprehension is extremely limited.

For example, I heard this on CNN 2 days ago: "How can Trump make Kim Jung get rid of his nukes this time, if he couldn't do it at their last meeting? He has no plan. Just trial and error...hoping for the best.".

Wouldn't it be awesome if a huge China Trade Agreement, and a written verifiable path for North Korea denuclearization were both announced this week by the Trump administration? It seems like that's what our President is trying to pull together.

-CareWeMust

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I always thought it was odd why Chairman Kim was travelling Via Train and so publicly.

There cant be many train routes out of NK via China to Vietnam and it would easily be vulnerable to sabotage.

Very keen to see how this week winds up.. it feels like it will be monumental.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, did you happen to see this article?

'Chilling the atmosphere': North Korea media condemns U.S. Democrats ahead of summit

It's NK's state media basically telling U.S. Democratic party to BTFO. And even though the article is from Reuters, zero MSM outlets acknowledged it at all.

The Democratic Party of the U.S. and other opponents to the negotiations move overtly and covertly to disrupt them as supported by scepticism backed by all sorts of groundless stories and misinformation even at such a crucial moment as now,” said the commentary, which was released under the name Jong Hyon.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The same Trump that wants a full regime change in Venezuela "Assad Must Go Narrative"

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The U.S. is downplaying expectations for the summit.
abc13.com...
(wink)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

From killing babies, to hoaxing hate crimes, to advocating open U.S. borders, Democrat leaders and News Media are against what's best for our nation. Trying to throw cold water on the US/NK summit fits their modus operandi perfectly.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Dang, you know your bad when even NK media says you create groundless stories and misinformation.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Dang, you know your bad when even NK media says you create groundless stories and misinformation.

Chairman Kim Jung says they watch CNN. He asked President Trump why he doesn't "punish" Jim Acosta. (Acosta kept rudely yelling at them during the last summit.) I'm sure that's one aspect of being an all powerful dictator Trump would like to have authority to do!

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
The same Trump that wants a full regime change in Venezuela "Assad Must Go Narrative"

I'm pretty sure it's the same President Trump, yeah. What's your point?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Kim playing to Trump's ego while building up his nuclear arsenal.

What do they have a hundred now?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
South Korean President Moon Jae-In himself openly stated that the credit for peace between the Koreas belongs to President Trump.
Much to the dismay of the left.

If President Trump can wrestle the DPRK from China’s commie grip, AND secure lasting peace on the Korean Penninsula (which is looking more and more likely), the media might stop the blatant lies, untruths, mis direction and incitement just for one day.

But I doubt it. The hivemind would crumble. And we can’t have that.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
South Korean President Moon Jae-In himself openly stated that the credit for peace between the Koreas belongs to President Trump.
Much to the dismay of the left.

If President Trump can wrestle the DPRK from China’s commie grip, AND secure lasting peace on the Korean Penninsula (which is looking more and more likely), the media might stop the blatant lies, untruths, mis direction and incitement just for one day.

But I doubt it. The hivemind would crumble. And we can’t have that.

Exactly the looming war with North Korea and nuclear annihilation for both Korea's narrative was the cornerstone of stop Trump at all costs for the Dems. Nothing shows more how wrong the Left is or how much they lie. Orange man got NK and SK talking again when nobody thought he had a chance.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Kim playing to Trump's ego while building up his nuclear arsenal.

What do they have a hundred now?

As opposed to how many he would have had under Hillary and the decades long failed policy that she supported? The policy that her husband began that got us into this mess in the first policy?
The same policy of appeasement and kicking the can down the road that Obama tried to put in place in Iran btw.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

I'm pretty sure it's the same President Trump, yeah. What's your point?

If I understand correctly, his point is "if I make a completely unrelated "orange man bad" comment, I win!!1!1"

I've seen it a bit around these parts...

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Zeropinion

I am pretty sure you mean Bushes policy. You know the one where we invaded Iraq and let NK develop its nuclear weapons. Real interesting how we were in Iraq for supposed WMDs and NK sets off their first nuclear bomb while we were busy.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I am pretty sure you mean Bushes policy. You know the one where we invaded Iraq and let NK develop its nuclear weapons. Real interesting how we were in Iraq for supposed WMDs and NK sets off their first nuclear bomb while we were busy.

Nope, I mean this deal:

www.washingtonpost.com... direct=on

The one where the US agreed to help NK develop their "peaceful" nuclear program for a few half-felt promises not to weaponized it.
The same crap Obama did with his Iran nuclear agreement.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zeropinion

Nope, I mean this deal:

www.washingtonpost.com... direct=on

The one where the US agreed to help NK develop their "peaceful" nuclear program for a few half-felt promises not to weaponized it.
The same crap Obama did with his Iran nuclear agreement.

Btw, I was no fan of Bush either, he didn't help the situation.
Personally I saw no real difference between the Bush/Clinton/Obama foreign policy, thirty years of moronic placations, innefectual Sabre rattling, and kicking the can down the road to the next guy.

Sorry for the weird double post, can't find the edit switch.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Rocket boy was a useful idiot to the old deep state....don't take a rocket scientist to figure out how to deactivate.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Amazing. Half of America is willing to side with North Korea over other Americans.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceOfTheEmperor

Amazing. Half of America is willing to side with North Korea over other Americans.

That's what you took from my post?

Thank for unintentionally being an example of the ignorance that allows our lying MSM to thrive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join