It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falmouth (MA) Woman Accused Of Assault Over MAGA Hat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The TDS keeps spreading.....

FALMOUTH, MA – An East Falmouth woman has been charged with assault following a reported confrontation over a "Make America Great Again" hat at a local Mexican restaurant. A man told police 41-year-old Rosaine Santos verbally accosted him at Casa Vallarta Friday evening because he was wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat, according to court documents cited by the Cape Cod Times.

source

It's a flipping hat people....seriously.

More from the article....

Police said Santos appeared to be intoxicated and said the man should not be allowed to eat at a Mexican restaurant, the Times reported.

edit on 2/21/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
They need to outlaw people looking at hats 😎

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
He should have reported her to ICE. You never know..

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

These hats are magic.
They appear to turn Leftists into complete raging idiots in seconds.

"THE POWER OF THE HAT COMPELLS YOU!!!"
edit on 21-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I really don't get these incidents.

They really are cool hats. I'm a sucker for anything red.

If I were American, I'd be rocking one of them for sure. Scared, but rocking it.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There was another one recently where an employee at a Vans shoe store told a 14 year old to Eff off and take off his hat or get out of the store.

They are really getting pathetic.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neversleep
There was another one recently where an employee at a Vans shoe store told a 14 year old to Eff off and take off his hat or get out of the store.

I wonder why we never hear about this stuff in the news. Just like the Covington kid who was approached by the indian right after 4 blacks called them all crackers and inbred. News only ever reported how hurt the indian's feelings were, and how that kid was a trouble maker.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Which is why when I happen upon them in small-town news, I post them here, for balance.

edit on 2/21/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yes. I created a thread on that one here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Meanwhile, in that same town, a plow driver has been charged with assault for purposely lowering his plow and spraying a group of anti-Trump protesters with snow and slush twice.

source

You know what they say about glass houses.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Meanwhile, in that same town, a plow driver has been charged with assault for purposely lowering his plow and spraying a group of anti-Trump protesters with snow and slush twice.

source

You know what they say about glass houses.

Then he should be reprimanded and dealt with appropriately as well. I see no justification for EITHER action.

Hate is hate, it has no side.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Yeah. Totally … right? What is wrong with people these days.

I don't get it.

Maybe we need to spray some soma on everyone, the crowd control agent from Aldous Huxley's book Brave New World.

People need to just chill a bit. Wtf. Free speech, and all that....

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Yes. I created a thread on that one here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah. It was a good thread.
HERE is yet ANOTHER instance of the violent Left:

WATCH: ‘Leftist Thug’ Attacks Turning Point USA Recruiter At Berkeley

bigleaguepolitics.com...
edit on 21-2-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Are there any instances of this happening on the other side of the aisle? Like for Obama or Hillary promotional apparel? Serious question... I don't remember this ever happening before, but maybe I'm wrong.

It saddens me that TDS is actually a thing. Just suck it up til next election cycle like everyone has done for the duration of this country. Christ...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
Are there any instances of this happening on the other side of the aisle? Like for Obama or Hillary promotional apparel? Serious question... I don't remember this ever happening before, but maybe I'm wrong.

It saddens me that TDS is actually a thing. Just suck it up til next election cycle like everyone has done for the duration of this country. Christ...

I do remember incidents in the news of campaign signs being removed and vandalized. But then, it happened on both sides at the time, so that's a push.

EDIT:
Also, there was no open call for resistance and overtly confronting supporters of the opposing political party by party leaders either. This type of thing seems to me to have been ratcheted up since those calls went out from Maxine Waters and others. So there is that difference.

edit on 2/21/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Yeah, there are always idiots. But this seems bigger than your normal outlier. MAGA hats really really seem to tee people off. It's craziness out there.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I wonder if they were blue if people wouldn’t be so incensed when they see one (MAGA hat). Psychology of colors affecting mood and all that...

Then again, I suppose one would have to be rational in the first place for normal psychological principles to apply, not to mention be free of TDS!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just as magic as the V for victory sign.

It 'won the war' in magickal terms supposedly (Crowley) but even more magickal is the fact that we can pretend to be licking carpets with it as well.

Interesting how the 'counter-culture' countered the sign and made it into peace instead of victory..... CONSPIRACY!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Smurfs have rights too.

Unless you are Wendy Testaburger

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
at what point does the MAGA hat need to be protected like the lynching bill? make it a hate crime to hate on it. I mean, it sure looks like hate is involved, and it's kind of misplaced, as the hat itself, doesn't seem to hold any real power. (we have yet to put one on a snowman, but at this point, we have to assume it's not magic)

If lynching is a big issue when the last one was in the early 80's, I'd say this is much more current and relevant. Let's get this legislation going.
edit on 21-2-2019 by network dude because: can't spell to save my damn life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join