It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12,980 years ago when TSHTF Big time.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

You do realise that what you posted comes across as completely bonkers gibberish? Right?

I think he's applying for a seat on the 'B' Ark
He's certainly shown totally gullibility in the face of fantastical doom-mongering.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

No, he's got his 25 foot deep "J" shape shelter hewn with his hammer and chisel next to the Royal Family's secret underground base so he'll be OK.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

a reply to: AndyMayhew

No, he's got his 25 foot deep "J" shape shelter hewn with his hammer and chisel next to the Royal Family's secret underground base so he'll be OK.

www.youtube.com...

You forgot the parts about being Abducted by Off-Planet Human Military wearing Blue One-Piece uniforms and operating a massive Craft....who showed me as a 7 year old kid a visual of Earths future within my potential lifespan....then gave me an opportunity to get out of Dodge City....unfortunately I couldn't bring my Family.....so I chose to stay and ride it out with the people I love or go down with the ship.... they were diligent in explaining the odds of anyone surviving ….not good....no numerical relationship or % given...globally not good ….possible ELE....I saw Fire engulfing the entire surface of one side of the Planet in roiling masses....it is what it is.....I made a freewill choice...and they gave me what information they could give to enable me.....despite the repeated reassurances that likely very few would survive globally they did not sway me.....its the old question of "what posseses a Human to self-immolate and jump on top of a Grenade to save their friends in the Foxhole with them" methinks capacity to love is the answer.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I'm not sure why you want to argue so much about this. It's not really pertinent to this thread. Make a flat earth thread if you want to discuss that.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

How could I possibly forget that?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
More real science

Late Pliestocene Fireballs over The Atacama Desert

Introduction: Large airbursts should be much more
common than crater-forming impacts and could
represent a significant threat. But the record of such
crater-less blast effects is largely missing. Without
witnesses of (and fallen trees) from of the Tunguska
event in 1908, little evidence would remain after several
centuries. Glasses strewn over a broad area in the
Atacama Desert now reveal the effects of a much larger
event during the Late Pleistocene and provides a new
benchmark for understanding the processes associated
with massive fireballs.

Background: Widespread glass fields in Australia
(1) and Western Egypt (2) have been attributed to
ancient airbursts but the for a cosmic origin has been
largely circumstantial (high temperatures and
ambiguous PDF’s). As a result, some have argued for
an origin by lightning (e.g., 3) or grass fires. Recently,
a new site in the Atacama Desert in Chile was identified
and attributed to large fireballs (4,5), but subsequent
contribution concluded that these glasses were also the
result of grass fires (6). (New fieldwork and microanalyses), however, firmly establish that the initial
interpretations were correct (7,8)

Glass Distribution: Clusters of glass slabs are
scattered in a north-south direction over 70 km on the
Atacama Desert in northern Chile near the town of Pica
(Fig. 1). At localities (Núñez and Chipana). The
clusters (up to 10 m x 20 m) occur on a paleo-wetland
and alluvial over-bank deposits of PleistoceneHolocene age, occasionally on top of matted paleo
grasses. In some cases, the underlying matt has been
uplifted and distorted. When found in situ, the glasses
occur on top of a 5 cm thick layer of silty sand, above
the layer of paleo-grass. While some glasses contain
entrained grass, the grasses had been diagenetically
altered before being trapped in the glass. Isolated glass
clusters also occur beyond the alluvial deposits,
occasionally associated with pebbles (some broken),
characteristic of the lag deposit on top of older
colluvium. At the Núñez site, shallow, irregular
depressions separate lobes of both glasses and the silty
sand layer.

Glasses: Individual glass slabs exceed 30 cm across
and 10 cm thick with un-melted pockets or seams of
clay. The larger fragments, however, actually represent
multiple folds of a single slab and form a single cooling
unit (Fig. 2a). Smaller fragments (

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
@8:50….could this be a result of a similar event to the one the OP refers to ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   

A Youtube video of a nutcase who claims to be a time traveller who went to the year 2030 and saw dinosaurs?

Here are some of the comments on that vid:

When I want to lose brain cells I come to this channel and watch time travel vids

This is so unbelievably ridiculous I can't believe I watched it till the end.

Did u take this fuknut back to the asylum.

Remember drugs are bad kids. Don't do drugs case in point

Which mental hospital did he break out of? Cause i,m pretty certain Napoleon wants his i-phone back!😵😵😵😵😵😵

And you believe this crap? OK.............

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

A Youtube video of a nutcase who claims to be a time traveller who went to the year 2030 and saw dinosaurs?

When I want to lose brain cells I come to this channel and watch time travel vids

Which mental hospital did he break out of? Cause i,m pretty certain Napoleon wants his i-phone back!😵😵😵😵😵😵

Belief sounds way to religious to me.....no I NOTED a cool point....it seems odd that @ that point in their timeline things fit into the VGCDW Models timeline.....of course its a unique perspective and off-the-wall but no more off-the-wall than anything else I have heard ….whos to judge....and why judge....lets just observe and note.

I went thru this years ago when I e-mailed some top Remote Viewers and asked them to look for the VGCDW....they ALL DREW BLANKS.....or...no one was able to view past a specific point in time.....NO ONE......and the REASON IS.....humanities light burns dim....there is no thundering river of data to acess….it is a tiny trickle hidden in a vast dessert....and you need to know where to look to find it even if you are trying to RV it.

Timelines are a complicated issue.....but when something overlays all timelines you better take note.

As far as the validity of the entirety of the claims made by the man in the video.....lol...I have no idea if he is being frank or playing games....and it matters not to me....I just found it cool that he came out with a bit of data that generically fits the VGCDW Model....no more...no less....just an observation.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

As far as the validity of the entirety of the claims made by the man in the video.....lol...I have no idea if he is being frank or playing games.

So, you can't spot a card carrying nutcase when you see one?

and it matters not to me....I just found it cool that he came out with a bit of data that generically fits the VGCDW Model....no more...no less....just an observation.

That, right there, is confirmation bias as clear as clear can be. Give Youtube a rest, please - for your own good.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I went thru this years ago when I e-mailed some top Remote Viewers and asked them to look for the VGCDW....they ALL DREW BLANKS.....or...no one was able to view past a specific point in time.....NO ONE....

OK, so you want us to believe that Remote Viewers can also see into the future? That is not Remote Viewing.

What a crock.

I will leave you to your delusional fantasies about made up stuff.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
12,000+ years ago! that figure is about one half of 25,000 years ago.

www.ancient-origins.net...

=========================
''" ""The precession is a slow westward shift of the equinoxes along the plane of the ecliptic, resulting from the precession of the earth’s axis of rotation, causing the equinoxes to occur earlier each sidereal year. The precession of the equinoxes occurs at a rate of 50.27 of an arc a year, with a complete precession requiring 25,800 years. This precession is caused by the gravity of the Sun and Moon acting on the Earth’s equatorial bulge, creating a wobbling in the orientation of the axis of the Earth at cycles of approximately 25,627 years. This cycle is called a Great Year.""
=======================

AND...
www.kimknighthealth.com...
========================
""Three years ago at a Qi Gong conference in Thailand with Master Mantak Chia, I had an ‘aha’ moment on my understanding of climate change and how it was related to the shifting of the planet’s poles. He explained how according to ancient Taoists, every 25,000 years the earth’s north pole and its corresponding alignment with north star shifts, and that this is what is happening now.""
================

freestone says......
suppose there is a half cycle of about 12,000+ years? this might explain some of this.

freestone

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

There are probably one or two real time travelers in there.

It's a harmless place for them to post videos, because they know for sure they won't change history.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: freestonew
12,000+ years ago! that figure is about one half of 25,000 years ago.

www.ancient-origins.net...

=========================
''" ""The precession is a slow westward shift of the equinoxes along the plane of the ecliptic, resulting from the precession of the earth’s axis of rotation, causing the equinoxes to occur earlier each sidereal year. The precession of the equinoxes occurs at a rate of 50.27 of an arc a year, with a complete precession requiring 25,800 years. This precession is caused by the gravity of the Sun and Moon acting on the Earth’s equatorial bulge, creating a wobbling in the orientation of the axis of the Earth at cycles of approximately 25,627 years. This cycle is called a Great Year.""
=======================

AND...
www.kimknighthealth.com...
========================
""Three years ago at a Qi Gong conference in Thailand with Master Mantak Chia, I had an ‘aha’ moment on my understanding of climate change and how it was related to the shifting of the planet’s poles. He explained how according to ancient Taoists, every 25,000 years the earth’s north pole and its corresponding alignment with north star shifts, and that this is what is happening now.""
================

freestone says......
suppose there is a half cycle of about 12,000+ years? this might explain some of this.

freestone

There is no evidence for a 25k/12k year cycle that brings significant changes. You can see various graphs of temperature and climate here at Wikipedia and click to see the closer cycles. You can also look at various history timelines (as recorded by civilizations) and see that there's no pattern.

People have been trying to confirm a pattern for a very long time... if there had been one, we would have known it long before today.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Hello Bryd,
How are you?
Getting back to the subject at hand, have you read the papers I linked? They are quite informative,

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10
a reply to: Byrd

Hello Bryd,
How are you?
Getting back to the subject at hand, have you read the papers I linked? They are quite informative,

They are interesting but I'm not convinced. The distribution pattern is not really consistent with an "air burst" meteor strike over Canada. We've seen some fairly large impactors hit planet Earth and to have THAT much of an impact would mean something MUCH larger than the size of the Chixulub impactor, and that's gonna leave a dent.

Think about it in terms of say a big bunch of hydrogen bombs -- huge BOOM in the atmosphere and stuff flung everywhere. But in order to cause a "nuclear winter" capable of changing the climate, the Big Boom has to hit something that tosses a lot of ejecta into the atmosphere. For example, Mount Tambora (which DID cause a "nuclear winter" type explosion) tossed a remarkable 160,000,000,000 cubic meters of material into the atmosphere. That's 160 cubic kilometers (around 100 cubic miles) of fragments, which means the actual meteorite had to be larger than that.

The Chixulub impactor was around 5 cubic miles in volume. The proposed "air burst" impactor would have to be 20 times that size, and ... as I said, it'd leave quite the dent.

Distribution of material is unlikely as well. We get material from volcanic eruptions around the world embedded in ice, but those are from eruptions which go on for weeks or even years. They're not a single "Boom! and done" event.

And then there's the actual lack of impact on the ecosystems -- a blast 20 times the size of Chixulub should have wiped out most of the flora and fauna of that area. We'd see mass extermination of everything and a replacement with plants and animals from elsewhere in the world.

That didn't happen, either. Instead, around the world certain species go extinct while (as I said) other similar species that occupy the same ecohiche remain healthy and thrive.

So... no convincing evidence as yet.

(edited to add, I *can* see multiple air bursts of smaller space debris, as seen at Alticama. In this case, the pattern makes a lot more sense. But they have only a small local impact.)
edit on 31-3-2019 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Between Gill Broussards data and this data...people have enough to grasp the key points....I am out of here now....thank you OP for a great thread.Remember being in a safer place is not the same as being 25 feet underground in a J-Shaped shelter that is water-proof.Dont forget to hump your tools to the tops of those hills ok.Good luck to all.

www.youtube.com...

Now you understand the Nazi-Argentina connection via the Atacama Plateau,yes they knew full well.
edit on 1-4-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Goodbye, and thanks for saving the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join