It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12,980 years ago when TSHTF Big time.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

So, to summarise, you know better than the whole sum of geological scientific knowledge. You are right and everyone else are ignorant sheep.

Can you explain the Pacific Ring of Fire according to your beliefs?

If you build it they will come....lol...build yourself a VGDW Model Carpy and you will learn how the Ring of Fire came to be...its not complicated....its not only I who will refuse you the path of least resistance....you have to do some legwork of your own...stop trying to backseat drive....lol.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10

So, to summarise, you know better than the whole sum of geological scientific knowledge. You are right and everyone else are ignorant sheep.

NOPE he can not

I happen to live where I can see the results of long term geological processes in action. I can go thirty miles west and look at 70 million year old sea floor, in situ where it has been uplifted and folded, then I can go thirty miles east and see 3 million year old lava flows over the top of ancient seafloor and I can go to the top of an 10,000' foot tall mountain(Spanish Mtn0, there is a 4wd trail to the top that cuts through tens of millions of years of fossil deposits laid down in ancient(200-300 million years old sea beds, before being up lifted by the Sierra batholith(giant granite block 400 miles long x 120 miles wide and 18? miles thick.
But i guess my own expewrience lies to me

Actually yes he can,all he needs is a Model he can use to reverse extrapolate cycles then attatch proxy dates....but the catch is this....there is no single long linear history to be discovered...ya gotta let go of that fantasy....Earths Geological History so by Proxy Humanities history...is built in CYCLES...circular cyclical CYCLES...lain one atop the other...AND THEN MIXED UP MISH-MASH repeatedly.....lol...you MUST HAVE A WORKABLE MODEL to untangle the mess we are forced to work with....remember our dates and timelines are also intentionally screwed with just in case some of us get to close to the truths.

This is what we have to work with....3.bp.blogspot.com...

Not this.... 2.bp.blogspot.com...
...and certainly not this....dragonflyintl.com...
edit on 28-2-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

You posses more knowledge than the public and presumably a lot of research institutions, brag about it and refuse to share it. Its one for all, dear wise individual.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: eiieu

You posses more knowledge than the public and presumably a lot of research institutions, brag about it and refuse to share it. Its one for all, dear wise individual.

Its One-Path-For-All.....use it or lose it....it is not a Path without Pitfalls and Dangers however....I have seen EXTREMELY WELL GROUNDED AND EDUCATED People devastated by this knowledge only a small % fold like wet tents ...but one is to many when there is a better method beyond dumping people into the deep end of the Pool.

I am sharing the data path to it,everything is mainstream or public domain data bastardised as it may be.Drop enough dough into my hands to dig-in nice and deep with the resources People will need...and I will hold your hand and whisper sweet truths straight from the vine into your waiting ears and drop a Customised Autographed VGCDW Model in your lap......but till then sorry I don't have the time nor inclination....in case you haven't clued in NO ONE IS GOING TO BE ABLE TO ALERT HUMANITY TO THIS REALITY AND NO ONE EVER WILL DURING THE END-PHASE OF THIS CYCLE......why the heel would I waste precious time trying to drag idiots along....lol...Billions are in trouble ….and to be frank the last person I want beside me post-event is some oppositionally defiant lazy fool who only knows how to use feminine based learning dynamics instead of a balanced focus.

Unless you can discern SPECIFICS about what is coming....you can buy the nicest coziest Underground Survival Shelter you can find or afford....but unless you are EXACTLY in the correct location your hass is grass pal.Most DUMBS are just that dumb because most are toast.Before we even begin the dance.

Its simply not my job to be an advocate for building a catalyst to correct Humanities History.I just happen to frequent ATS to blow off steam and to relax while I make preparations.I have had this knowledge to some degrees since I was seven freaking years old...for many years it seemed to be becoming a burden that might bury me...but now it has grown into wings that I know carry me. I am not dropping that kind of reality bomb on anyone for any reasons...you have to slowly indoctrinate yourself and your belief Systems or you might feel like the End of the World is coming....when really only the Global Seasons are changing and right on schedule....the BEGINING OF A NEW WORLD is upon us.....nothing else matters.I am acting accordingly.

To give you some scope on the size and timeline of this suppression of Humanities One-True-History...entire RELIGOUS OFF-SHOOTS ….massive groups have been organised and prepared using doctrinal majik….even TPTB aren't retarded....just unethical and non-humanitarian in driving intentions.....they are going to populate their DUMBS with People who are absolutely clueless....you see TPTB ...USED the millions of MILLIONAIRES as minions and tools...that is all...there was never a Team....being a Billionaire DOES NOT GIVE YOU ANY TYPE OF TICKET OR PLACE IN A SURVIVAL COMPLEX....contrary to what many selfish greedy minions have been led to believe.The MEEK/Afraid really will inherit the Earth....no human being will be anything but Meek post-event.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Ahh, I get it. You´re "Give the people a whole fishing set in order they can feed by themselves" kind-a-guy. Well I see only vague phrases that dont serve anyone. Did you gather your wisdom or do I have to find it by myself in the Youtube-University?

At least you´re laughing a lot, your bubble must be great. Sorry for drifting off-topic, I won´t bother you girls&guys anymore.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: eiieu

Ahh, I get it. You´re "Give the people a whole fishing set in order they can feed by themselves" kind-a-guy. Well I see only vague phrases that dont serve anyone. Did you gather your wisdom or do I have to find it by myself in the Youtube-University?

At least you´re laughing a lot, your bubble must be great. Sorry for drifting off-topic, I won´t bother you girls&guys anymore.

You might also find humor in the many ways people find to prevent themselves from manifesting a future for themselves as if they think someone else can or will do it for them...My path was artificially influenced with MY PERMISSION by a Group of Military Humans wearing Blue One-Piece Uniforms and operating a Massive Craft.I requested the knowledge it was not forced upon me I had to learn by doing the legwork the same way I share...I was exposed to a visual-cortex stimulated learning method.....a very complete and fast method....but it was also a template....I wasn't just bombed with the complete database...however I was shown a picture.To be quite frank I was told the generic odds of survival for anyone anywhere....given the chance to save only myself and accept an invitation to leave pre-event … I chose to jump on the grenade(they still don't understand why we do that but they accept free-will choices) and hopefully save someone else...…………...but make no bones about it things are grim.If you dont ask genuinely and with correct intentions I will not comply or share.Enter freely and of your own free will.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I see you took the time to look at the evidence. Oh, wait, 2 min wasn't enough time. Instead you attack the messenger.

If I were ego driven, my name would be in lights, instead, I choose to donate my findings to the world, anonymously. That argument just failed, miserably.

Funny, that line of thought, never entered my mind, knowing more than anyone else. For I understand that if I figured it out with my limited intellectual abilities, others have as well, especially those that created the ruse in the first place. Interestingly, you seem to take this subject personally, as though, you have some stake in the outcome. Well, glad to meet you.

As far as the ring of fire as you call it, of more interest is the absence to a large degree of volcanoes that are based on the continents centers. Almost devoid of Volcanoes. That is quite revealing. For one would think, if, the planet, all planets were filled with molten lave, that heat would eventually migrate to the surface of a planet. And, if that were true, no planet would be able to support life or liquid water. This planet has had 4.5 billion years for that heat to migrate to the surface and hasn't happened yet... Mars has no Volcanoes, why? What is different between Mars and Earth??? Water!!

If you did the research I suggested to you, you would have seen that the ocean beds, in general, are no more than 70 million years old, same timeline for the great Dinosaur extinction event. Also in the same timeline as the drop in planetary oxygen content from 30% down to 9 - 10%. Give or take.

What causes the planet to expand? The weight of the water! An incredible amount of water pushing down, to the point of melting the crust, and extremely high pressures. Go to the Atlantic Ocean, the very middle. You will find a "Rift". That rift is ejecting molten lave constantly, creating new ocean bed every minute. That rift follows the continental shore line of the Americas and Africa. The newest ocean bed is at the rift, the oldest is at the coast lines. And the span of time is roughly 70 million years. Very few volcanoes are present in this area, as the majority of pressure is released in the mid Atlantic Rift.

The Pacific on the other hand is a bit more complicated. The pressure has vented to the outer edges of the ocean beds, and at the ridges produce islands. Hence, your ring of fire.

The Pacific ocean beds are thinning at a greater speed and degree than the Atlantic. The Pacific has Lava tubes that are similar to the structure of Tree branches or the way lighting branches out. They exit the ocean at Volcanoes. They do not originate at the core of the planet, they originate from the extreme temperatures and pressure produced by the weight of the water, under the ocean beds, in the crust.

The pressure is also pushing the continents apart, thus, global expansion. And as the planet increases in size the continents must break to co-inside with the new larger radius, hence, Earth Quakes.........

Earth Quakes are used to validate the fictitious theory of Subduction when in fact, Earth Quakes, prove global expansion.

Go back to the Origins of modern day Science. Where does it start, and with who. Study the Royal Society and its origins. Hint "keepers of the Royal Secret". See what their original conclusions were, that were reversed and hidden. Seems they were correct after all.

Today with the internet one must choose to be a "Ignorant Sheep". I realize every day, I too was a Ignorant Sheep, until I decided to look for myself.

Nothing personal, mind you.

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

The majority of the data validating and substanciating the VGCDW Model is MAINSTREAM DATA...that has been bastardised...I use their data to validate my Model...get it...I learn their research at the highest levels then I simply pinpoint their departure points where they bastardise and intentionally misuse data...the DATA TELLS ME WHEN THEY DO IT BECAUSE I USE PATTERN RECOGNITION.So because most of the data is GENUINELY COLLECTED ..but then later Bastardised by TPTB...all I need to do is skim the current cutting edge data then reverse extrapolate... BINGO....every departure point for TPTB becomes a valid beginning for me.....they.....made it easy for me to basically auto-correct their misdirections to find their departure points from the TRUTH....yup....like a human lie detector....but its simply pattern recognition.

Yep, exactly. Use the real science they produce to build your theory. Basically, back engineering history and real science.

For instance TPTB go to very great lengths to conceal certain bits of geological data, going as far as blocking it out on Google Earth. This is standard practice in hiding in plain sight things that shouldn't be there, but really are.

I'm not going to be specific about this, but if you study a area long enough, sooner or later it will hit you. What is logical to expect, and what is observed.

Yes, all that is really needed in the "mud", are the pearls of truth. A little bit of logical assumptions, and you arrive at your destination. Granted, assumptions must be used sparingly and remembering, Assumptions have a shelf life. They must be used temporarily until new data, evidence, comes to support the assumption, or put it away for another day.

The truth is there, you just have to dig through a hell of a lot of mud, to find the pearls...

posted on Feb, 28 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

You are bang on.

You give me some degree of relief....hope.

I have multiple hard copies of satellite visuals of ruins barely buried in some areas...you can see individual dwelling with what looks like cars in driveways....all types and sizes of buildings...none of these images can be found online now conventionally....or easily......with a 100% certainty they are active and immediate...within 24 hours of my online posts...obviously high sensitivity so I did not revisit the issue....but its worse than that...an area I have discovered critical artifacts at in my own community was BURIED UNDER BOULDERS within a few months...again a sensitive area I will not revisit.The reaction times are incredible actually.

Because I follow a Model and it is pattern based my naturally strong pattern recognition skills yield results 100% of the time.Quantifying those findings is a going concern subject to change at any time if new data is added.

There are more in depth planetary mechanics/realities I don't focus upon because others like yourself have the acumen to do so....my path has been directed to learning about only one thing...and my area is found within the first few layers of the Onion so to speak...no matter how may hundreds of times I have tried to veer it off-road it is of no use....every road really does lead to Rome. I believe the expanding earth reality is undeniable and that the Planet has a hospitable interior.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

I think he was putting forth the possibility of a explosion in the atmosphere raining down on the NA ice sheet because he was still looking for a impact crater.

I also think about the time Magicians of the Gods came out there was a discovery of a potential impact site in the New Brunswick area

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I never really picked up on him saying we were bad----mostly that this cycle of destruction meant we would be doomed to repeat as long as we refused to examine the possibilities of cyclical destruction

But I have only read two of his books and the Fingerprints of the gods was a while back

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

we will leave a longer lasting impression, plastics and non biodegradable objects will show evidence of an advanced civilization. the oceans and earth are so polluted because of us that it would hard to imagine a future civilization not noticing our imprint. we also have time capsules scattered throughout the world, my third grade class made one.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

I never really picked up on him saying we were bad----mostly that this cycle of destruction meant we would be doomed to repeat as long as we refused to examine the possibilities of cyclical destruction

Im going to have to agree with "Cyclical" periods of destruction.

Following the History of Global Oxygen content the first disturbance was some 70 million years ago which was actually responsible for the first "Great Flood" and the destruction of the Dinosaurs, most land based life.

After that event the Oxygen content started to rise again, slowly. Millions of years later another event happened, knocking the Oxygen content down again, then a slow rise back up.

From what I have gathered there were at least three more events, spread apart by millions of years. But, each event seemed to lesson after each event.

Now, our Atmosphere has stabilized between 19 -21 % Oxygen. Why not back to 30%???

Because much of our surface area on this planet is covered in water, that was not present prior to 70 million years. Oxygen producing trees can not produce oxygen while under water.

The planet yielded to the power of the water, and the pressure of that water pushing down, expanding and at the same time pushing down on the crust allowing a place for the water to sit and dry land to rise up. The Pressure ridges we call Mountain chains are proof of the power of that water.........

As to the destructive cyclic periods, I believe they will lesson over time, unless that is, another planet fails somewhere in our Solar System, or Galaxy. There will always be a threat to those that live on the exterior of any planet, that are going to pass through a debris field...

My humblest opinion...

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I never liked the idea of back filling places in. Isn't is more reasonable to assume that particulates in the air after this YD disaster filled these places in?

That's been my belief all along. If the Indians have it right---particles rained down from the sky for quite a while.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Lizard people and hollow earth....crackpot theories. Are you saying they are true then?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

We know you aren't a paid shill. Just another self inflating shill. A bare step up from a snake oil salesman in the sense you have nothing to sell

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Even better---he rejects it in favor of people looking to get paid for their fringe ideas---not students doing it out of passion or chasing their degree

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Just to be blunt. I don't believe in anything you post with your nonsense. So if by some chance we happen to agree on something its pure luck.

I am looking for facts and not some claptrap nonsense about the powers that be.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi

Just to be blunt. I don't believe in anything you post with your nonsense. So if by some chance we happen to agree on something its pure luck.

I am looking for facts and not some claptrap nonsense about the powers that be.

Sure, sure, sure.

You can find your "Facts" at the bottom of the ocean. I'm not going to feed you links, look up for yourself the ages of the ocean floor.

"Fact", the Earths Oxygen content has fluctuated in the past. Study that, you will find your facts.

I take none of this personally, I suggest you do the same. In other words, I am not bothered by what you choose to believe, or not. Claptrap nonsense is not debating any of the evidence, facts. Just another attempt at covert personal attack, nothing more.

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The constellation of peripheral evidences is to be found everywhere if you can recognise it for what it truly is.

@37:06 a statement is made that includes a timespan of 3600 years....the date is not analogous to the prior number of 10-12,000 years.....I subscribe to a 3657 year VGCDW Cycle...that hits us with a watery disaster with quite possibly if we dug deeper another type of cyclical disaster by fire or another method every 3rd VGCDW Cycle.....1 Flood---3657 years later 2nd Flood----3657 years later a BBQ...every 10,971 years we might get hit by something other than a VGCDW...like maybe a CME or Coronal Mass Ejection.

www.youtube.com...

These RVing guys cannot help but discuss VGCDW Events...they just have no name or natural timeline for them yet...but they will.
edit on 2-3-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join