It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists discover mysterious new communication mechanism in the brain

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dwagon

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: Dwagon

"On the flip-side, I'm actually concerned that b/c this adds an additional level of connection between neurons to model, it may actually slow down the arrival of an epiphany that no brain model can come close to explaining our behavior. It may actually allow materialists to start holding onto a pseudo-scientific belief that there's some mundane physical process they haven't yet discovered, since we just freshly discovered one."

Well said. Agree.

edit on 21-2-2019 by Constance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I developed this theory back on February 7th of this year and posted the theory on my Instagram page and facebook page and these jerks stole it

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...

Here's the link proving I came up with this theory first before they did dated February 7th of this year and its also on my Instagram page as well

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The Tesla Coil / Wardenclyffe tower is a replication of the human nervous system. It's function? "Apparatus for transmitting electrical energy (wirelessly)"

Patent

I would imagine the inevitable global awakening involves the unveiling of this connection among all humans. An awakened world where everything is disclosed because all are one. The first person to unlock this will also be the last, because the moment it happens, then all are one. Global telepathic civilization as the bride of God.

"For many that are first will be last, and they will become one."

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
But my theory involved different parts of the brain communicating with each other. The only thing I didn't state in my theory was they do this "wirelessly" like this article states

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I have a feeling ancient people knew about this. Reason for royalties wearing gold crowns. Even how in the Tower of Babel it is said they had one language.

Warning, This theory is just off the top of my head...

Think back to the story of the Tower of Babel, where this Nimrod figured out how to use this ability to control the people and get them to build this tower /antenna to help him gain more power. Perhaps because of this ability this how one language was even possible.

It wouldn’t take long for someone to step up and try to take advantage of this phenomenon. Someone like Nimrod or could have found a way to manipulate this. He could have embedded in their minds fear of gods and demonds to keep them motivated and controled. Convincing the masses to build his tower / antenna, where he could get even more control over the growing population. Perhaps it was discovered that Gold could be used to help boost the message or protect the brain from receiving messages. Hens a crown of gold or some other device, like a scepter. And why Gold is such a valuable commodity.

After the break up of his power people were free to think on their own again. As they moved out to fill the earth, leaders carried with them this experience and technology as the they started their own communities.
That’s why we see so many ancient mega structures.

They had these structures built trying to recreate what they learned from Nimrod. They built devices similar to what was used by Nimrod. The Ruler would wear a crown of metal to protect his brain from the whatever the device he was doing to manipulate the masses (electromagnetism?) The elite leaders in his inner circle would get crowns too so they were free from manipulation. A reason why every culture has a passion for gold.

Cultures would still carry the gods and deamons myths with them as a point of control. Also I would think too that the the nightmares induced by Nimrod would still be hard for some of them to separate from reality. That’s why we see so many cultures steeped in superstition and mythology.

Okay, sooo... I’m done. Thanks for reading

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Rather than slowly rotting in a pit of our own, this science, might bring new possiblities in the realm of cosmological empires. Either and or, perhaps, the tinfoil toppers have had a point all along? Is it singular? I wonder if the information moving from point a to point b is limited to our body?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Indian yogi Shrii Shrii Anandamurti has warned; ‘you should think carefully what you speak, because in the future more developed human beings can hear what you have said in the past’. Remote viewers may have already these advanced skills i.e while remote viewing for 9/11, proutscandinavia.blogspot.com...
edit on 1-3-2019 by Suanna because: I had put wrong link

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Suanna

The Lego set was spurned in 1958, apparently concrete was too permanent.

Scenario 16D with the erector set?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Telepathy

Is

Real

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: wilrot

Rather than slowly rotting in a pit of our own, this science, might bring new possiblities in the realm of cosmological empires. Either and or, perhaps, the tinfoil toppers have had a point all along? Is it singular? I wonder if the information moving from point a to point b is limited to our body?

Science is proving its possible, but it's still up to us to reveal it.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well doesn't Tesla use wireless energy to power devices? How come it's so far fetched to believe the brain isn't capable of harnessing the same sort of energy?

Thoughts on top of thoughts.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join