It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Houston Raid Murders: Undercover Cop Lied About Drug Buy That Led To Deadly Raid

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Remember that raid in Houston where some police were shot while performing a No Knock raid in plain cloths. The homeowners defended themselves are were killed but shot / injured 4 (sometimes reported 5) of the officers.

Well, looks like one of the officers must not have liked these people for some reason because it was all a set-up. Now he "may" be prosecuted.

Kind of interesting that they didn't have their body cams.....

www.blacklistednews.com...

www.khou.com/article/news/crime/you-lie-you-die-hpd-undercover-cop-lied-about-drug-buy-that-led-to-deadly-raid-chief-acevedo-says/285-54ca0bb4-ba03-4e 9d-ab6e-7d40bab2b356

HOUSTON — In a bombshell development, the undercover cop who led a drug raid that ended with a deadly shootout last month is now the target of a criminal investigation.

The narcotics officer lied in the search warrant affidavit about a drug buy that never happened, Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo confirmed Friday.
The case agent and three other HPD undercover officers were shot during the raid on Harding Street. Homeowners Dennis Tuttle and Rhogena Nicholas were killed in the shootout.

The case agent obtained a search warrant to conduct the no-knock raid on Jan. 28 after he swore a confidential informant bought heroin at the home the night before. He said the informant told him he saw a 9mm handgun and a large amount of heroin in the house.

Turns out, there never was a drug buy at the house or an informant who saw a large amount of heroin and weapons.

Previous Story here:

www.texasmonthly.com...

nine narcotics detectives and at least six patrol officers surrounded the house before 5 p.m. on Monday. One officer broke down the door as a second officer, armed with a shotgun, stormed through and was immediately attacked by a pit bull, which he shot and killed. Meanwhile, Tuttle came from the back of the house and opened fire with a .357 Magnum revolver, hitting the second officer in the shoulder. As the officer collapsed onto a sofa, Nicholas approached him and reached toward his shotgun. Backup officers stormed into the house and shot Nicholas. Tuttle continued to exchange gunfire with the officers and was fatally shot.

The official HPD narrative is likely the only one we’ll have. Acevedo said that none of the officers had been wearing body cameras during the raid. Tuttle and Nicholas will never be able to tell their side of the story. It was a bloody end to a dangerous operation, made possible by a police tactic that is as controversial as it is common, particularly in Texas.

edit on 16-2-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Wow.

And people wonder why trust in police is on the decline.

Couldn't have anything to do with just how much of this really goes on...

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
this was the one that guy did some you tube videos on right? I think there was a thread linking them.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Was there a 9mm and large amount of heroin found at the scene? It would be pretty hard to mis-identify a 357 magnum revolver for a 9mm, even if the informant was under the influence of heroin.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Was there a 9mm and large amount of heroin found at the scene? It would be pretty hard to mis-identify a 357 magnum revolver for a 9mm, even if the informant was under the influence of heroin.

In the undercover cop car, and unregistered with the PD. Not in the house.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It is even worse than that.

Coc, Heroin, and MJ were found in the officers' vehicle as well as an assortment of unregistered firearms. It is reported that the amounts would be perfect for sprinkling. The officer has been accused of doing so in the past as well as fabricating reports.

I have been following this for a while and I think the initial call to report drug activity at the house was messed up. 7815 Harding St and there is another home less than 20 miles away at 7815 Hardy St that actually fits a drug house.

Possible cover up

Here is an article with officer Goines history.
edit on 16-2-2019 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I am not surprised. This should be taken very seriously. Whatever happened to "internal affairs"?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
TO what end tho is my question......what was the purpose? Just to have a reason to kill them?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
TO what end tho is my question......what was the purpose? Just to have a reason to kill them?

Who knows (except the ringleader himself).

Grudge? Wrong house? Paid hit?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I have been following this case very closely and I hope this gets main stream attention.

I mean come on!!! This is the United States of America and 2 innocent people, including a veteran, were murdered in their own home for no reason at all? These cops need to be charged with double premeditated homicide, plain and simple. I'm pretty sure they have the death penalty in Texas and they need to get that bucket of water and sponge ready.

I mean really? A VETERAN and his wife of many years. Nobody bought this BS from day 1. It's absolutely disgusting. This whole thing is so sad

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

To get his arrest record up, plain and simple. Trying to make detective I'm sure. I mean who cares if we killed 2 innocent people right? As long as our numbers are up. This guy will probably end up working for the Clinton's.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

This story just keeps getting worse, If this doesn't make people seriously question their state of freedom I don't know what will, this can play out with literally anyone and makes no difference how squeaky clean they were.
edit on 16-2-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This story just keeps getting worse, If this doesn't make people seriously question their state of freedom I don't know what will, this can play out with literally anyone and makes no difference how squeaky clean they were.

Why would people question their state of freedom, what does that even mean?

Shady crap happens all the time so why is this one different?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I agree, and call me paroniod if you want , but stories like these make me worried about even posting some of the things I say on ATS. If trying to see the truth and sharing facts with others costs me my life so be it. Things like this really worry me about the future, I have a 8yo son and I'm truly scared and sometimes regretful of what he might have to go through in this world. I'm really hoping things get better in this country, but it's not looking good.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Houston cop who led deadly raid is under criminal investigation

Hope the families sue the s#it out of them.
edit on 16-2-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Why would people question their state of freedom, what does that even mean?

Shady crap happens all the time so why is this one different?

The police have a direct bearing on your freedoms.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Just WOW, awesome update, thank you so much infolurker it honestly makes me feel better that people are working so hard for the truth and justice. For that young union rep to even say it was a crime is huge!!! Remember this was the same guy who was saying he was "sick and tired of police being shot for no reason at all? That couple had the ultimate reason to shoot the police.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

I too have an 8 year old and I feel the same way .

This now deceased man may have simply had a Disagreement with this cop at a bar or BBQ or something and paid for it with blood and tears. I'm afraid I think it's going to get a lot worse in your country before it gets better, there are far too many angry, disenfranchised people that are armed to the teeth.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

They need to be more than sued, it's too easy a let off, especially considering it's tax payer money, the department itself needs to be punished and the cops involved need to sacked with no pensions, then prosecuted, then sued in civil court by the families .

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I think you and I would get along great if your ever in South Florida pm me and I'll buy you a round while the children play.

I would recommend you watch a series called "death row stories" there is one episode in particular I remember of a man being set up and eventually sentenced to DEATH for sleeping with a cops wife. The cop killed his wife, and along with other officers they set this man up, and did a pretty good job at it at that.

I agree the whole department needs to be punished for lack of oversight. I've said it many times before and I'll say it again, this man was a veteran, a person who was willing to give his life to protect our freedoms and he was gunned down in his own home along with his wife just like his dog.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join