It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over Representation and Enemy Imports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I am going to be very hard, critical and brutal on my own interests here because I clearly see the root of many issues relating to the rise of Anti-Semitism in the West generally.

As we know there have been numerous murders and attacks of Jewish people and a general emerging trend throughout all the West of hatred against Jews. I am seeing incidents being reported in Britain, U.S and France as well as other places. They are daily now. I am very glad they are being reported too.

www.theguardian.com...

French police investigate antisemitic attacks in Paris Swastikas drawn on postboxes alongside images of Holocaust survivor Simone Veil

www.thetimes.co.uk...

700 Labour members reported for antisemitism

Almost 700 Labour members have been reported for antisemitism in the past ten months, with 12 expelled from the party.

Another 44 quit when presented with evidence of the allegations against them, Jennie Formby, the party’s general secretary, said last night.

The problems are that Jewish people in the Diaspora have been so successful in their networking that it has landed them with very powerful positions in government, business, banking, media, the arts, music, et c. This has been happening ever since the rise of Jewish Financiers in the 19th century.

It is networking that makes Jewish people powerful. There is no secret. It is their family values and the value they have for all their community no matter where they are in the world that has helped to achieve all this. Even when they are thousands of miles apart they set up trade networks to advance themselves via mutual interests and maintaining complete honesty with each other. It is no secret or conspiracy. It has been accomplished by hard work being passed down through the generations. If other people did this then they would have the same success, but they don't do this, so they do not.

Instead, people react with jealousy to success. They pretend it must be a conspiracy or ill gotten. It is a form of denial of their own cultural inadequacies and poorer performance when measured against Jewish performance. They project all their frustrations onto those who are doing well and think that they are doing badly because the others are doing well, which is "defo" not the case. Think historically how they used to massacre Jews when bouts of the plague happened. Those incidents happened all through the AD centuries.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Black Death persecutions and massacres were a series of violent attacks on Jewish communities blamed for an outbreak of the Black Death in Europe from 1348 to 1351.[

There are deficits. To any anti-Semite my response would be why not learn from the Jews? Why not learn from these wonderful cultural traits of taking care of your own, forging strong communities and families down through the generations and across great distances, working together to raise yourselves and being patient down through the generations, slowly but surely making wealth for your genes? Why not work to a common aim of raising your family even if it takes a few generations? Why not do that instead of blaming and making up lies about others because they are achieving what you are not?

That is one reason for the rise in Anti-Semitism. People, through the hardship of austerity, the aggressive social engineering of Western socieities and the huge influx of people into their nations through migration have "reacted". It is too big to go away now. It must be answered.

I accuse all Liberaldom of bringing this on itself and all of us, of being complacent and out of touch as much as King Louis was. I kept trying to warn that it was all a serpent eating its own tail. What do you expect if you import your enemy in huge numbers into your own camp? They will make their own networks and political camps and an organised minority, as we know, can wield huge amounts of power in democracy. Think Muslim influence on the Labour Party in the UK even making Corbyn want to capitalize on Anti-Semitism to some degree by not outright condemning it. Think the DUP in Northern Ireland right now who are a tiny minority yet have huge pull in the Brexit debate, enough to make or break the deal. Yes, that is what a well organized political minority can do.

To summarize, dear Jewish Diaspora, you imported your enemy and all the terrorism to boot, became too successful and perhaps too sure of yourselves. It is exactly the same scenario as pre Nazi Europe in that sense. It will not be enough to just keep reporting on it in the front pages of all the press that you own. It will just rub people up more that you are putting your minority interests in front of the very serious economic issues of the Western nations as we teeter once again on the edge of recession. The last thing native people, suffering hardships and not feeling that the government is working for them, will want is to see a minority interest constantly being given pride of place while their interests are ignored.

My advice, get sensitive to the nations who host you. Think about their cultural, political and economic health and wealth too. Stop importing your enemy. Obviously this was never going to work in your favour. This is all practical common sense and I can't believe I am actually even having to point this out.

I am a friend to the Jews. I'm a proud Zionist and this is my hard advice in full public view. I am hiding nothing, just being brutally honest. I want this thing to work, but it has to work for us all. That is what my Zionist interests are all about. It is about bringing a successful strategy to strengthen all the world. given time. It starts with family and community. That is the key to a Jew's success. It is the only key. Let it be your key too instead of acting like a jealous peasant and wanting to destroy something because it makes you look inadequate.

edit on 12-2-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Malak777

What an arrogant, condescending post. Whether you wish to call it networking or nepotism the fact remains that if others do it, they are slapped with civil and criminal suits. If white people organize in their own self interest, they are "white supremacists" and "nazis."

A better question to ask is why this group is exempt from all the rules the rest of us must follow.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
When you've been booted out of over 170+ countrys, some of them multiple times maybe some self relfection is in order.

If I was kicked out of 170+ plus house partys or bars I would have to start wondering at some point if it was me and my actions responsible for that.

The vast majority of anti-Western, anti-White, pro unrestricted immigration, pro muslim immigration groups are headed by and organized by Jews.

I can pull up a dozen quotes in seconds of high placed, powerful Jews blatantly stating that their goal is to flood white countrys with 3rd world immigrants. Quotes from 15-20 years ago.

I'm not anti Jewish but they have entirely too much power relative to population percentage. There is no way that the Supreme Court should have as many Jews on it as it has. At 2% of the population it's ridiculous.

As to your point about anti Jewish attacks I'd say the vast majority of them are directly because of immigration policies that Jewish groups have championed, namely Muslim immigration.

edit on 12-2-2019 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Whatever, bud!

Blame, blame, blame away, but it will not get you anywhere.

Nope, my post is totally honest, a clear expression of my observations and a strategy to overcome this vile Anti-Semitism. Remember that if you are blind to your own illusion you are blind to everything else too and it is hard to go anywhere if you are blind and don't even know that you are.

I think you are mistaking my confidence and sureness for arrogance. I don't see any arrogance. I think you are rounding on me because I am pro-Semite, which assuredly I am. Unfortunately for your own distrust of Jews these people are you. They built everything you are using. If you take them away from that equation you will be left with a lot of rubble with Putin or China coming along and claiming salvage rights on you and your culture.

I don't think you are politically aware. I find your comment to be politically naive. You think that if you take the Jew out of the equation all will be well. I say if you take the Jew out of the equation you will have Hitler, Nero, Nebuchadnezzar, Stalin, big fat Kings and power grabbers and all the other monsters of history when the Jews were not having a say in civilization. With the Jews came Egalitarianism. They are a very old culture like the Greeks and very civilization defining. Our very civilization has been built on Judeo-Christian values. Our modern industrial and digital revolution has been shaped in substantial part by Jewish influence in many ways.

I think we are in very interesting times. If we move the wrong way the West will be destroyed. Anti-Semitism is the wrong way big time and will surely bring our speedy destruction.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

They also burned witches, slaughtered en masse indigenous people, had continual wars and no peace, living peasant lives in feudal societies with big fat kings. Jews have helped us evolve.

I think they have gone too far too quickly. It is that playing G-D syndrome that happens to every successful culture. We become insane with too much power as a result of success and think we are invincible.

The whole Globalism at any cost, minority based politics, free movement thing needs seriously sorting I grant you. It will be the destruction of the Jews and the West. I will let their enemies teach them the hard way, but I wish they would learn from their friends the easy way, and very quickly too.

We all know something has gone seriously wrong. We will all pay the price together if it does not get fixed. We should not waste this Trump "brokerage". He has harnessed a lot of right wing Jew shy Westerners politically and in a healthy way while having Jewish interests himself. The right man for the moment is Trump.

America, without Israel you will no longer be the dominant super power. That is why Israel is vital to you. If you lose influence in that region you will lose wealth, political and military might and influence big time. Israel needs you and you sure as hell need Israel. The West needs Israel. If China controlled that region and that geography then China would be calling all the shots. If it was Russia then Russia would be boss.

It is in all best interests in the West that we remain joined at the hip like this. That is where we can shoot from as sharp shooters. It is a game of survival and political brinkmanship for us all. In a sense we are all the networking Diaspora now in the West. It is the healthiest scenario for the West. All alternatives are self defeating.

Without Israel geographically and the networking of the Jews I sincerely believe the West will fall apart like the Roman Empire did and Russia and China will pick up the pieces.

Think collectively . You are all turned in on yourselves in enmity. So was Rome before She fell.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

If I tell you a man went drinking and is thrown out of a bar, you might be inclined to give the benefit of the doubt. Maybe it was some unfair circumstance beyond his control. Now if I say the same man went out drinking and was thrown out of 170 bars, a reasonable person might ask, "What was this guy doing that got him thrown out of 170 bars?"

We are looking at the same behavior that split Israel into North Israel and Judah anciently.

And for you to assert that all we have came from the Jews and we would be nothing without them, well that's not arrogant at all.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

RE: I'm a proud Zionist

Never forget the USS Liberty!

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

RE: Without Israel geographically and the networking of the Jews I sincerely believe the West will fall

Really?!?!?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

BRB, got to go food shopping now.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Interesting post,

Off the bat I want to say I'm not going to let anyone dictate to me how I treat another person. Person's as in individual people.

So with that being said I actually agree with you about family values though I'd disagree adamantly that culture or creed makes these things possible, it's environment that stifles social bonds but all humans have a strong leaning to being 'decent' in a sense.

As for the rest? It reeks if propaganda and underlying racism towards Muslims. Either hate all groups or non at all. Usually I'm not one to jump to extremes but we don't want the serpent eating it's tail now do we?

Because that's what you are doing now, you're continuing the hate. We both know who you mean by "importing enemies into your camp" comments. You're acting towards the Muslim how western nations have historically acted towards Jews.

Whilst the western world have criminalized such things... Bet you call that liberalism huh?

Anyways, a family needn't be flesh and blood. The world is networking and wakening up to bs, the kinda stuff you're posting here.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
What you call networking is Nepotism, you can play semantics all you like but it is what it is.
Also, what most people call anti-Semitism is actually just stating easily verifiable facts about Jews,Judaism or Israel.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

biggest bunch of BS i have ever read:

America, without Israel you will no longer be the dominant super power. That is why Israel is vital to you. If you lose influence in that region you will lose wealth, political and military might and influence big time. Israel needs you and you sure as hell need Israel. The West needs Israel. If China controlled that region and that geography then China would be calling all the shots. If it was Russia then Russia would be boss.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

How long would Israel last without America? 5 minutes?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Well said I noticed the contradictions in the op which left me scratching my head. It seems to me that problems arise when one culture or group move into another and form a culture within a culture. Reaping all the benefits of their adopted culture while maintaining their own and only looking out for each other. It’s one thing to help out family members, but when you favour your group/race/culture over others that is in fact discriminatory and even racist. Which the op seems to suggest is ok. Wether it’s Muslims, Jews, or Christians, all are guilty of favouritism towards there own which divides people against each other.

If people judged each other on individual merits/flaws rather than background, race or religion we could all co exist much better. Perhaps identifying with humanity as a whole rather than it’s us vs them.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malak777

To any anti-Semite my response would be why not learn from the Jews?

Semite
A member of any of the peoples speaking a Semitic language, including the Arabs, Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Hebrews, Phoenicians, and many of the peoples of Ethiopia.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

What do you suppose the appropriation of the noun Semite to refer only to Jews is due to?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malak777

BRB, got to go food shopping now.

If you were really the god you imagine yourself to be, you would not require food.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
exactly

top topics

join