It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dyatlov pass case has been reopened-high strangeness at it's best

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Zmurfix

Thanks - would you mind summarising briefly what it is saying?

Many thanks.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I found this article on Mansi and Khanty peoples of that region

its about their myths

this paragraph is especially interesting , also is that they may have been linked to the peoples of Sumer and Indians

so think vihmana and flying ships , gods from the sky , chariots of fire , radiation !

Numi-Turum (turum means god in the Khanty language), who created the world and human beings, inhabits the seventh floor of the Upper World. He is detached from mere mortals, and to contact him, humans must do so through a lesser deity.

The Mansi believe that Numi-Turum created the first human being from clay, and that Kaltesh-Anki gave the soul to this human. Luminous and bright is how some of the Ob-Ugrians called their God of heavens. The deity closest to the humans is the World Surveyor Man (or The man who looks on the World), Mir-susne-Xum to the Mansi, and Sorni-iki to the Khanty, the seventh son of Numi-Turum.

He is the heavenly horseman, and his steed can move around the sky at the speed of light. The steed has eight wings. This is according to excellent research published by Estonian scientist Anzori Barkalaja in Estonian magazine Pro-Ethnologia (Arctic Studies 3), Issue 8, and other research papers of Russian and Estonian scientists.

This deity helps humans contact his father, Numi-Turum; he is the chief mediator or intermediary. But he serves the same role between the humans and Kaltesh-Anki, who keeps accounts of people's lives and determines how long they will live. Mir-susne-Xum, thus, is similar to the deity of the Scandinavians, god Odin.

In Indian mythology, Indra, the god of Thunder, and Dyaus, the sky god, existed separately, just as Numi-Turum and his seventh son in the Ob-Ugric myths. Dayus or Dyaus was the Hindu creator and sky god and father of Surya the sun god and Agni the god of fire. Furthermore, some Mansi believed that Numi-Turum's appearances were accompanied by rumbling sound in the heaven.

From this site

Mysteries of the golden woman of Ugra
edit on 6-2-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Fire in the tent forced them to leave it. And without it in the night they headed to the forest. They hadn't much chances to survive without equipment, proper clothes etc.
Guys found with fractures just felt from few meters high. Missing tongue, eyeballs, parts of the face on Lyudmila Dubinina was because she was found lying face down in a flowing water.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Yes, that video is pretty much in line with the theory proposed in the book I mentioned earlier. I think it's plausible.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Fire in the tent forced them to leave it. And without it in the night they headed to the forest. They hadn't much chances to survive without equipment, proper clothes etc.

So for one, from what I've read, the stove was disassembled when they checked the tent. Regardless, why would you flee from 1/2 to 1 mile away (for the furthest found victims), because of a tent fire? Maybe if there was a fire in their tent, it filled with smoke, and they cut the tent to let the smoke out. But if so, I'd imagine that would work.

I would find it very difficult to believe a small fire (which it must have been, the tent certainly didn't burn down, or even have burn marks), and some smoke in their tent, defeated the entire group of 9 hikers to the point where they felt their only decision was to flee to the forest for shelter. They had to know their chances of survival were slim doing that.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Also very interesting is the Radar Site built on Chistop mountain, I have looked and looked and cant find any information on it !

“This same horror was in the sky when the masters of the mountain decided to show us some kind of spectacle. Quite frankly, I got cold feet and went into the house. I am not even sure what to compare this to: a mix of a laser and some sort of images… […] Then, the Mansi said that we should not see this, that the masters might take away my sight.” – From the evidence of Vladimir, the Commander of the Chistop radar site

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

there was no evidence of fire in their tent , the investigators said that the tent when found was crushed and scattered and the findings said they had cut their way out of the tent , if there had been a fire in the tent their belongings would have been burned if no one stayed to put it out, no one would flee a tent and not attempt to quell the flames to save their "life saving" equipment in such harsh conditions.

They fled for their lives and didnt look back until later when they were found some distance from the site and facing back towards the tents on the mountainside !

The evidence shows that some of their bodies were turned over after death due to liver mortis
Who turned them over and why ?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Yes, disassembled, but could reignite. Not a fire maybe just a smoke. Some of them were probably burned (feets), inhaled smoke, disoirented, storm, panic I don't know. But chances for 9 people to survive storm in a cutted tent weren't high also.

And this photo looks like they already had incident with the stove

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
They fled for their lives and didnt look back until later when they were found some distance from the site and facing back towards the tents on the mountainside !

Photo of footsteps from their tent does not look like they were fleeing more like walking away.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Ok so who would walk out of a tent on fire ? if there is a fire people will panic and run!

Anyway what is more interesting is that I cant find any information on Chistop radar station , which was abandoned !

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Ok so who would walk out of a tent on fire ? if there is a fire people will panic and run!

As I said there wasn't obviously big fire. Probably just smoke is enough. But even if the tent was in full fire it wasn't chasing them.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Have you seen this site and the case files , and extracts from the personal journals and investigation case files
pretty interesting
the pass

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zmurfix
a reply to: oldcarpy

Guys found with fractures just felt from few meters high. Missing tongue, eyeballs, parts of the face on Lyudmila Dubinina was because she was found lying face down in a flowing water.

no, according to reports her stomach contained blood. without an accurate description of the trauma area of the tongue all one can assume was that it was removed whilst she was alive.

f

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I think it was on this site Dyatalov Site

Id read in one of the stories about the god or the mansi god sorry taking the eyes of people that had seen things they were not meant to see !

I cant help but think this case is something more than an accident , these people stumbled onto something strange and the Soviet union covered it up!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
they were expert hikers with a ton of hiking experience....that is true about feeling of burning up when going through hypothermia

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

From my understanding when you are freezing to death your mind can make you think you are actually burning up so they stripped off their close which hastened their demise the ones with blunt force trauma were probably killed by others who did not want to watch their friends die in agony so they did a mercy killing on them. And the missing eyes and or tongue could be predation by woodland critters. If you going camping in winter make sure to carry the right gear and have a good knowledge of how to survive in those conditions otherwise you risking your life..

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If someone was in water eyes and lips would probably be gone , the tongue wasn't up to me to check.

edit on 6-2-2019 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

yes the leader dyatalov had been on similar hikes previously along the Ural ridge
the group had ten such expeditions between them! This question was actually brought up under the investigation to check if they were competent enough to carry out such treks in dangerous conditions.

they were competent skiers/hikers and all physically fit !

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
dyotlov pass is one of the greatest mysteries in modern world history. such a rad thread AND topic of conversation because it could be literally anything spooky that sets your mind into overdrive when it comes down to how these people died; from aliens (bright lights in the sky witnessed in the Urals,) Yeti, murdered by reclusive tribesmen, experiments by the USSR government, natural causes like hypothermia, and even the Philadelphia project like the movie threw in there (brilliantly in my opinion.) One of the greatest mysteries of all time

edit on 6-2-2019 by SickSalvation84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
the whole thing is just so strange and keeps getting better the more I read

Clipping from "Tagil Worker" newspaper Dyatlov Pass: Document in RussianRussian Tagil Worker's Newspaper(Nizhny Tagil, February 18, 1959 Unusual celestial phenomenon

At 6:55 of local time yesterday, in the east-southeast, at an altitude of 20 degrees from the horizon, a glowing ball appeared the size of the apparent diameter of the moon. The ball moved towards the northeast. At 7:00 a flash appeared inside it, and the very bright core of the ball became visible. It began to glow more intensively, and was enshroud in a luminous cloud, enlongated toward the south.

The cloud spread to the whole eastern part of the sky. Shortly thereafter, a second outbreak occurred, it looked like a sickle of the Moon. Gradually, the cloud increased, in the center there remained a luminous point (the luminescence was variable in magnitude). The ball moved in the direction northeast-east. The greatest height above the horizon 30 degrees was reached at about 7:05. Continuing the movement, this unusual celestial phenomenon faded and fell apart. Thinking that it was somehow connected with the satellite, I turned on the receiver, but there was no signal reception. A. Kissel, Deputy Head of Communications Vysokogorskiy mine

and this from the mystery of the golden woman of Ugra

One of Carpine's accounts described a mysterious phenomenon that brings to mind high-tech weapons of the future.

When local populace in an area (probably Ugra, but it is not certain), heard the Tatar (as the Mongols were known in Europe) army approaching, they started to destroy a mountain. The invaders were thwarted, and left for ten years or so. When the Tatars returned, they found ruins.

Then they tried to approach the locals, with obvious goals in mind, but failed to do so. The Tatars encountered a cloud-like formation between themselves and the locals, and they were not able to penetrate it. Actually, the Tatars lost their eyesight upon approaching the mountain. The local populace assumed the Tatars were frightened, and initiated an attack. But when they reached the cloud, they, too, were not able to penetrate it to get through.

here is the link to the site regarding the Idol , the golden woman of Ugra, supposedly protected by the Mansi people
old world mysteries

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

So this is what happens when you have an encounter with the ‘cosmic tricksters’ — with -20 degree weather in the middle of nowhere...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join