It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Ruth BG?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
So many here are big trump supporters and wonder wheres rbg. Many have much faith in potus ability to handle situations but by making claims that rbg is passed away or a vegetable you are basically saying that this would be out of trumps control to know. He is the one person that has the power to know her true condition and if you really trust him then your position should be that he knows she is doing well or else he would do something about it. You are kinda saying he does not even have the power to verify her health or he is in on the mess....

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: stopbeingnaive
Some of you-all have been watching too much "Scandal." It is truly incredulous how gullible some of you are. Random person posts, for all intents and purposes, a "Big Foot" video and you guys run with it like it is something.

But for chits and wiggles, because I don't believe, one, the picture is real; and two, that she is in no more jeopardy than anyone her age might be, let's say she is in an induced coma and the Democrats are trying to keep her alive but -- and here is the plot twist that will blow your plants-crave-electrolytes minds -- they have to keep her alive, or believed to be alive, just long enough for the inevitable collapse of this administration to stop them from carrying out a plan that, unbeknownst to them, (because this administration is full of imbeciles) would severely weaken the country and be detrimental from a world-stage standpoint.

Just do us a favor and take your meds.

How silly of some of us to think this was a conspiracy site. If you don't think this post was worthy of a (discussion), then you are more than welcome to move along to the Trump/Russia Collusion Posts.

Back to the topic.
I see she didn't show up to the SOTU last night, and I didn't hear a single mention of her.

Hey, i think i have it figured out. She has something on Hillary!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: stopbeingnaive
Some of you-all have been watching too much "Scandal." It is truly incredulous how gullible some of you are. Random person posts, for all intents and purposes, a "Big Foot" video and you guys run with it like it is something.

But for chits and wiggles, because I don't believe, one, the picture is real; and two, that she is in no more jeopardy than anyone her age might be, let's say she is in an induced coma and the Democrats are trying to keep her alive but -- and here is the plot twist that will blow your plants-crave-electrolytes minds -- they have to keep her alive, or believed to be alive, just long enough for the inevitable collapse of this administration to stop them from carrying out a plan that, unbeknownst to them, (because this administration is full of imbeciles) would severely weaken the country and be detrimental from a world-stage standpoint.

Just do us a favor and take your meds.

We're not gullible we're Deploreables and have a sense of honor and humor. Don't need meds, TV or tinfoil!!

Welcome aboard glad you love us.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Mass civil unrest eh.

Total and complete bull crap.

With two more scoops of horse crap.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
i believe that politics and politicians are perceived the way they are is that by their performance they verify the negative impression. The fact that so many believe that RBG May be dead and the dems are keeping it secret to block another Trump appointment speaks for itself. I don’t think it’s true, but I have so little respect for them that I wouldn’t be at all surprised,

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEA601381
i believe that politics and politicians are perceived the way they are is that by their performance they verify the negative impression. The fact that so many believe that RBG May be dead and the dems are keeping it secret to block another Trump appointment speaks for itself. I don’t think it’s true, but I have so little respect for them that I wouldn’t be at all surprised,

The fact is, Dems have been caught trying to hide stuff like this.

After Hillary passed out at the 9/11 memorial event back in 2016, her campaign sent out a look-alike to impersonate her outside Chelsea's apartment. We had a long thread here on ATS analyzing it, comparing known pictures of Hillary with pictures of the impersonator, and there was no question that they were two different people. The impersonator was noticeably younger and slimmer than Hillary, and there were other little physiological differences (like finger length) that clearly established that it was a look-alike outside the apartment later in the day.

Because of this, every other time Hillary appeared in public we were wondering if was the real her or the duplicate.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
So many here are big trump supporters and wonder wheres rbg. Many have much faith in potus ability to handle situations but by making claims that rbg is passed away or a vegetable you are basically saying that this would be out of trumps control to know. He is the one person that has the power to know her true condition and if you really trust him then your position should be that he knows she is doing well or else he would do something about it. You are kinda saying he does not even have the power to verify her health or he is in on the mess....

The SCOTUS doesn't report to the POTUS like soldiers at roll call every morning. He would know no more about this situation than the rest of the Justices would, by which I mean he's getting whatever reports are coming out of her caretaker room. Those reports may be real, they may be falsified... The House, however, should demand some explanations, as removing her if she's incapacitated is one of their many duties (which, like most of their other duties, isn't getting performed thanks to the epic fail and terminally lazy running the House currently).

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It seems reasonable to me that the Chief Justice would be the person responsible on keeping tabs on another Justice that has health issues and their ability/ in-ability to attend Sessions in person....

The current Chief Justice is John Roberts. He was nominated for the seat by President George W. Bush and was confirmed in 2005.

If Roberts is not being kept Legally informed he would/should be replaced or vacate the Chief Justice Chair

ETA

the House has their assigned mission to obstruct the Trum administration... & obscuring the Ginsberg health issue is their mission ... the Chief Justice as the 'leader' of the SCOTUS is the one immediately responsible for the smooth operations of the 9 mamber body, Not the House.... the House led by Pelosi only comes into action about the Supreme Court when advised that there is an 'empty' Justice Seat and action must be taken... the House is not the SCOTUS watchdog... the Chief Justice is the one in charge of oversight & operation of the Court

imho

edit on th28154948868606312019 by St Udio because: eta

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Some republicans visiting RBG

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bitcoinforever

That was funny.

What is the poster implying with these pics? twitter.com...

That they are pics of Ruth Bader Ginsburg visiting the concert this week?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

There are now over 100 media outlets carrying the story that was first published by ROBERT BARNES of the Washington Post, at 9:01pm this evening.

If you look at the history of Robert Barnes's WaPo articles, (Ref: muckrack.com... ), this Ruth Bader Ginsburg piece, is the only one that's based on "someone said". All of his other reports are court decisions, or research-based.

Barnes is probably overly eager to accept any hint of positive RBG news. Unfortunately, there will be no confirmation that his article is true, unless someone asks Ruth Ginsburg's daughter-in-law, if her mother-in-law was there to watch her sing.

Because Robert Barnes never mentioned WHO saw Ruth Bader Ginsburg, a gaping hole was left in his article.

To fill that hole, his fellow Washington Post conspirator-journalists began saying that BARNES WAS THERE AND SAW Ms. GINSBURG.

That is what media people are now using to "prove" that Justice Ginsburg was at the concert... "It must be true because one of our own, Robert Barnes, saw her with his own eyes!"

FACT: Robert Barnes was not there. He never cited any individual in his original article. He stated Ginsburg was there, because someone CALLED HIM to say she was.

Here is what's making the rounds now..

Robert Barnes has been a reporter and editor at The Washington Post for more than 30 years. For the past 12, he has covered the Supreme Court.

This week he experienced something he says was a first in his career: a storm of commentators, many anonymous, swarming his social media accounts and email inbox to tell him that something he saw with his own eyes and reported in The Post did not actually happen: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, alive and well, attending a performance about her life at a museum in Washington — her first public appearance since she underwent cancer surgery in December.
One of Many, Many articles containing this highlighted lie: dailystormer.name...
edit on 2/7/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Big ongoing cover-up with the whole RBG thing.

Can't wait for the real bombshell 😎

You would think she herself would hold a press conference on live TV.

edit on Feb-07-2019 by xuenchen because: 🐔🐔🐓🐔

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
My point is that potus has power to find things out and if he had any inclination of something nefarious then he would be all over it like stink on jared kushners nose.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: carewemust

Big ongoing cover-up with the whole RBG thing.

Can't wait for the real bombshell 😎

You would think she herself would hold a press conference on live TV.

No doubt there is a cover up by the media. Given the 'days missing' nonsense the media ran when FLOTUS had her operation, I don't think anyone could argue the media are not willfully ignoring the issue.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
For all anybody knows, she might be on the trial of her eternity in the big sky court.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Forgive me if anyone's said this already, but she's in the Lego Movie 2.

No. Seriously.

Only a cameo, but she's in it.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
Forgive me if anyone's said this already, but she's in the Lego Movie 2.

No. Seriously.

Only a cameo, but she's in it.

Well there is the proof we needed!
Thanks!
Her son saying that she is working out twice a week and walking a mile a day already had me convinced....lol
No need for her to be seen in public for at least another 6 months while making the most important decisions in the universe.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

RBG is at the Supreme Court today according to Bloomberg SC reporter.

NEW: Justice Ginsburg is at the Supreme Court today and will take part in the justices' private conference, court says.

twitter.com...

Still no pictures or video.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
they are putting the finishing touches on a very lifelike robot that will hand down liberal decisions.

Seriously, nobody with power is ready to make the accusation publicly, because it could be a ruse designed to embarrass the right when they wheel her out in 6 weeks.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join