It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Ruth BG?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BREAKING!

The Notorious RBG will be noticeably MIA when President Donald Trump delivers his inaugural State of the Union address on Tuesday.

Instead, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg will deliver a "fireside chat" for students and faculty at the Roger Williams University School of Law in Rhode Island.
www.nbcnews.com...

BREAKING, really?

Jan. 30, 2018, 9:33 AM CST / Updated Jan. 30, 2018, 11:26 AM CST

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
The earlier reports said that no further treatment was planned. As many people have noted, that doesn't make a bit of sense. Either they're performing additional treatment in secret, or else the prognoses is terminal, and there isn't any
point in pursuing further treatment.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

www.webmd.com...

Tests found that both nodules removed during surgery were cancerous, says thoracic surgeon Valerie W. Rusch, MD. But there was no evidence of any other cancer in her lungs after the nodules were removed.Before the surgery, scans showed no signs of cancer anywhere else. No further treatment is planned.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Really?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Had a full body scan done on me after thyroid cancer removal and no other cancer revealed anywhere.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Had a full body scan done on me after thyroid cancer removal and no other cancer revealed anywhere.

Was your thyroid cancer a metastasized cancer from earlier cancer?

My mom just got done with breast cancer treatment. Her's was tiny, no indication that it was near the size for any spreading nor was it near any lymph nodes, but they put her through both radiation and chemo just to be sure. And her's was in no way related to any previous cancer.
edit on 5-2-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Thyroid cancer and prostate cancers are usually fairly-well contained. It's the "soft tissue" cancers that spread the easiest.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Mark my words.

Ginsburg will not show up tonight.

They will lie and say things that make it seem she is ok but she most likely is not.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
MIA....MIA....MIA....

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran>>> I think she's alive, just not able to perform her duties and probably not going to be able to for some time, if ever. I do think they made up her attendance at that concert. And if she's working from home, they can have someone impersonate her. Which is treason.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
She is alive but I am not sure if she is fit to provide judgement. This is a non partisan decision because a person facing death will also make different decisions than if they are around to deal with it.

If she cannot perform her duties she should be removed.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   
This whole RBG thing is ridiculous and juvenile. Yes she is alive and recuperating and is still working from home, Anyone who says otherwise needs to have their head examined.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Let's see if she "attends" the SOTUA Tuesday.

Possibilities:

1. She gets there

2. They put in a "double" actress

3. They offer their best wishes because she couldn't be there

4. They announce her death Tuesday morning

She didn’t attend but supposedly attended a concert at a museum
Blocks away from
SOTU.... too weird.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Juvenile? She is a Supreme Court Justice. Where is she???? She is not there for argument but can weigh in? F that!

If she cannot be in chambers for arguments than she should not be a SCJ. No partisan BS.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Some of you-all have been watching too much "Scandal." It is truly incredulous how gullible some of you are. Random person posts, for all intents and purposes, a "Big Foot" video and you guys run with it like it is something.

But for chits and wiggles, because I don't believe, one, the picture is real; and two, that she is in no more jeopardy than anyone her age might be, let's say she is in an induced coma and the Democrats are trying to keep her alive but -- and here is the plot twist that will blow your plants-crave-electrolytes minds -- they have to keep her alive, or believed to be alive, just long enough for the inevitable collapse of this administration to stop them from carrying out a plan that, unbeknownst to them, (because this administration is full of imbeciles) would severely weaken the country and be detrimental from a world-stage standpoint.

Just do us a favor and take your meds.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
This whole RBG thing is ridiculous and juvenile. Yes she is alive and recuperating and is still working from home, Anyone who says otherwise needs to have their head examined.

you aren't serious here are you? She hasn't been seen in a while, the "reports" of her being out the other night contained no pictures, and nobody of note who saw her. At the very least, it's suspicious. This is a site where people contemplate how Bigfoot feels, so save your manufactured outrage.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Her age, her medical condition, the medication, healing time has to really be interfering with her cognitive abilities and decision making.

That is why I always wondered how John McCain was able to make such important decisions in his condition late in his career

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

After seeing you deliberately lie in all the Florida/Broward threads, this post moves me further from slightly skeptical to extremely skeptical that RBG is in good health.?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

After seeing you deliberately lie in all the Florida/Broward threads, this post moves me further from slightly skeptical to extremely skeptical that RBG is in good health.?

Even for a young person, lung surgery, medication effects and recovering time are hard.

This lady is shot.....no more cognitive or decision making abilities

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: stopbeingnaive
Some of you-all have been watching too much "Scandal." It is truly incredulous how gullible some of you are. Random person posts, for all intents and purposes, a "Big Foot" video and you guys run with it like it is something.

But for chits and wiggles, because I don't believe, one, the picture is real; and two, that she is in no more jeopardy than anyone her age might be, let's say she is in an induced coma and the Democrats are trying to keep her alive but -- and here is the plot twist that will blow your plants-crave-electrolytes minds -- they have to keep her alive, or believed to be alive, just long enough for the inevitable collapse of this administration to stop them from carrying out a plan that, unbeknownst to them, (because this administration is full of imbeciles) would severely weaken the country and be detrimental from a world-stage standpoint.

Just do us a favor and take your meds.

The administration is not going to collapse sorry to burst your bubble. They cannot indict Trump because they have nothing on him.
Excuse me, telling people here to take their meds is a cheap insult, and I say that even on behalf of people here who tend to be my opponents.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join