It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens came and

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
If people believe in aliens, when they've never seen one, why not believe in Santa Claus, and the Tooth Fairy, and the Easter Bunny, too? The only difference is that they don't claim Santa, etc. exist, or film Santa Claus flying over New York, and claim it was real.

If they DID claim Santa Claus was real, and had films of Santa flying his sled over NYC, and NASA showed images of Santa all the time, you'd believe in Santa, just as you believe in aliens.

If you don't care about evidence, then go right ahead with a fantasy-tale.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

It depends what form the contact takes , if they come in peace then I look forward to our bright new future but if they come for lunch then I will fight them with every fibre of my being.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Taco Bell restaurants are all over Planet X, so don't worry.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

If we found there was no aliens then essentially we are the Adam n Eve of the universe.

What would be more amazing then.

I'd say both scenarios are amazing.
edit on 3-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

If we found there was no aliens the essentially we are the Adam n eve of the universe.

Never thought of it like that, that’s actually rather awesome

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
It started with war of the worlds radio broadcast in 1938 !
to put Terror in to people of aliens from space.
they still do it with all the horror films and books.

They wont to keep the aliens away.
so THEY can keep us as slaves.

Like humans soon,
aliens would have robots to do a great deal of the work.
even brain link't robots. you have seen the films.
so why would they take a lot of humans as slaves!
and the robots can mine Any planet.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I don't think it would be heart attacks you would be worrying about, it would be the collapse of religion and the fall out from that, many people are indoctrinated into hardcore beliefs....

edit on 3-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
No matter how much people believe they have been and are still here, the sight of them actually revealing themselves would certainly make everyone look up with shock on their faces.

People would go crazy for a few days, but then revert back to Twitter and Facebook. As long as it didn't effect them, they wouldn't care.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Double Post.
edit on Sun, 03 Feb 2019 05:32:36 -0600051922019000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Here's what I think.
The unconscious is deeply layered and can be consciously travelled... This is a fact!
Adepts and the well practiced can attest for this.
Religions preach that what your seeking is without, when it is within, and it can be assumed that the books they were burning and the ways of thinking they were trying to abolish and keep to themselves are occult in nature and show us our true potential.

This is a slave race, and a very sophisticated one at that cause the mass majority don't even know they are slaves.
Aliens is just another thing that stops you looking in.
Before Aliens it was Elementals... Conscious energy that can take any shape or form and like us are of the Earth, think about that.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
All this talk about aliens and extra-terrestrial life, I think what's really going to freak people out is when everyone realizes that our solar system is an atom, hundreds of which make up a molecule, thousands of which make up a cell, trillions and trillions of which make up a much larger organism, in a larger world of organisms, which exist in a larger solar system...which is, in turn, an atom, a part of a molecule that makes up a cell, trillions and trillions of which make up an even bigger organism. And so on, and so on...an infinite number of times.

Want to talk about heads exploding? That's when heads start exploding!

Want to make those heads explode even faster? Consider the same evolution in reverse; one of these larger organisms is killed/destroyed. The organism dies, and shortly thereafter the cells all die and begin to break down, the molecules cease to exist and the atomic structure which makes up these cells changes into a different state.
And all the way down at our tiny little teeny weeny atomic level we have absolutely no control over our destiny...even if we could travel across our known universe in the blink of an eye. We are insignificant.

edit on 2/3/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

But that's matter
Consciousness would still exist

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

What would happen is that humanity would need to reassess there place and standing in our universe.

It's the bankers and gooberments that would pay the ultimate price because there control over us would diminish rather sharpish should we ever devise or be given the means to depart this rock.

What freaks me out, is not having first contact, because it keeps our species in the closet in the dark and thus under control.

Chances are this place is a Zoo or prison planet by design.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I doubt it. The younger crowds would be snapping photo's of them claiming they met the crew of the new Star Trek Series. If aliens showed up, they'd take over with ease, like it was an episode of V.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I actually saw an alien once...and I about had a heart attack! Seriously.

I stepped out of a hotel room I was staying at in Vancouver and I saw an alien walking down the hall with a gun. I jumped back inside my room and shut the door. I told my wife there was a freaking alien in the hallway, and she told me I was nuts. (no surprise there). So, I cautiously opened the door again, and I'll be danged if there wasn't ANOTHER alien walking down the hall!! This one was different from the one before. So this time I told my wife to come look. Sure enough, plain as day, there's an alien in the hall! We were being invaded by ET's!

Turned out they were having a Stargate SG-1 convention at the hotel, and all these fans were showing up in full blown makeup, special effects and costumes. Crazy bunch, that one!

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

And would that be a good or a bad thing considering whos in charge nevermind the current state of the planet?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Explain what you mean, Do you mean, aliens taking over being a good/bad thing or?

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

Exactly.

Would it be a good or bad thing?

Certainly an issue of contention for the people at the top, but as to the everyday Joe, what difference would it make to there everyday life or existence?

Probably not much really.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

let me rephrase.
edit on 3-2-2019 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Probably not much, no. Agreed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join