It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else see the working class break from revolution?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
From being called a third wheel by someone famous, to being the scapegoated thinkless drone in the workplace, to even being put down by family and friends... Does anyone else feel like the elite and many others serving them, target social status, just to keep their role in society down as economic workers , allowing freedom above us all for the socialites to play around?

I found myself trying to grow and network people around me into a higher place, only for irrational and untruthful heresy to have kept people from talking to me. The heresy is very strategic, waning down the moment I need to get a job to pay the bills, even got a phone call from someone before telling me they will quit the heresy if I don't talk about the submission rings.

Couldn't be more obvious in my life. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I am depressed and suicidal from this and I would like to help anyone else in this position, that always seems to help push away the negative feelings.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Superunknown528

Can you tell us about the submission rings? Not even sure what you mean by that.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Superunknown528

I found myself trying to grow and network people around me into a higher place, only for irrational and untruthful heresy to have kept people from talking to me. The heresy is very strategic, waning down the moment I need to get a job to pay the bills, even got a phone call from someone before telling me they will quit the heresy if I don't talk about the submission rings.

Say what? Are you speaking in some sort of code? Please translate.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Yes, yes and yes.

Do not let others bring you down. I've had very close relatives try to keep me down, they couldn't.
Flat out told me I was incapable of doing certain things. Which now seems insane they would even say it.
If anything I was the most capable. Now after many years I was told by one of them that I was a very strong person. It
doesn't matter what others believe, it matters what you believe.

Please find ways to see joy and hope in this world, it's is there.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

An example, take it by a grain of salt:

The Machiavellian world we live in, and the elite leadership, focus their existence on someone in the working class, almost like they are deified, in the worst way possible. Say the majority of people around this person are guilty, parents being guilty of molesting their children or something. This guilt is then manipulated upon to them by the Machiavellian elite, because they can get put away at any time.

Using guilt is very much a tool for the elite, because it is a universal language in every judicial system out there.

So these "submission rings" and the puppetmasters running them, use everyones guilt to systematically create irrational heresy on any given target, breaking their reputation when they try becoming an entrepreneur or something along that nature. Only to admit games were being played when the target is broken from their reputation and bank account.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Say what? Are you speaking in some sort of code? Please translate.

In layman's terms = Keeping the man down.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

a reply to: LookingAtMars

An example, take it by a grain of salt:

The Machiavellian world we live in, and the elite leadership, focus their existence on someone in the working class, almost like they are deified, in the worst way possible. Say the majority of people around this person are guilty, parents being guilty of molesting their children or something. This guilt is then manipulated upon to them by the Machiavellian elite, because they can get put away at any time.

Using guilt is very much a tool for the elite, because it is a universal language in every judicial system out there.

So these "submission rings" and the puppetmasters running them, use everyones guilt to systematically create irrational heresy on any given target, breaking their reputation when they try becoming an entrepreneur or something along that nature. Only to admit games were being played when the target is broken from their reputation and bank account.

Sounds ruthless

But we hear the elite are the more guilty ones of molesting children or something. Why is heresy not created about them?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I hope my last post answered any questions, no secret code intended. I truly believe elite such as President Trump make every attempt at being a puppetmaster to collective guilt, either testing out their process in society, or flat out initiating the next 9/11 because of their own guilt being at sacrifice by other elite if not carried out.
edit on 2-2-2019 by Superunknown528 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I hope my last post answered any questions, no secret code intended. I truly believe elite such as President Trump make every attempt at being a puppetmaster to collective guilt, either testing out their process in society, or flat out initiating the next 9/11 because of their own guilt being at sacrifice by other elite if not carried out.

Are you a member of the elite? Do you know a lot of them?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Your best bet is to get on Amazon and buy a golf disc ($7-10). Find a local disc golf course and walk a park or through the woods and throw it around. The submission rings stay away from disc golf courses so you should be able to be free for a while.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have no doubt the elite are insanely more guilty, to the point of craving conviction: excessive spit in their food, human centipedes, cleft/philtrum reduction to hide a common trait among pedophiles, etc...

There could easily be heresy about the elite, and there is, from drinking blood to molesting children. They are constantly undergoing conviction in one way or another. The moment they break, it will be glorious if there are no wmd's. People are going to protest the spiritual pain these elite bring to the world if these people don't have their systematic conviction.
edit on 2-2-2019 by Superunknown528 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if the small town I live in is staged by the elite. I say that with anyone living there going past heresay and laughing off the conspiracy if not true.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Can you tell us more about this small town where you live.

Is it in the US?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
hello, me and dad got plates taken off his car before thanksgiving. they took away my social security check because my sister cashed a twelve thousand dollar check in my name and never told me . they thought fraud, i usually give my dad a hundred after 280$ i get after rent. for his bills. so been stuck at home while sister is working overtime to pay bills. i am going to probably get a job at stop and shop in future. would have to walk three miles there and back in cold , but feel bad sister has to carry burden. my dad is 82 and i should work so he doesnt have too. this is ats normal people from all over vent about things. the elite trump, rich people ? i dont think they are elite or better than me. trump just mispelled their in a tweet. hes got four billion , easy life. i know difference between there and their?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It is in the U.S, I'm reluctant to tell the internet where I live, but it is Vantage,WA. I feel like Rodney Pipers' character from "They Live" at this point to really care too much. If anything, come on over and let's create a resistance to the elite. I'm sure anyone over here is tired of their games as well.

As far as how I know all of this, I'll save the past life regression stories and higher telepathy for later...

Also, I am working on science I call "The Conjugation of Energy into Matter", if anyone gets the Mana Generator figured out, we wouldn't ever go hungry.
edit on 2-2-2019 by Superunknown528 because: In case people really come over here!

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Did you do something to give them power over you? If so, the only mental way out of that trap is to be fully prepared for the consequences. Even if the infraction is imaginary, it is real to you and mentally binding. Then the only way out is to fully accept and be prepared to be incarcerated, basically to stop caring. It doesn't sound like caring and worrying about his has done you much good at all. So why not just accept things, turn the weakness into a strength.

If you build your interpretation of this really correctly, you should be able to find happiness anywhere. If you convince yourself of that, you are free.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SepirothPhoenix

I feel the same way about the elite, but they also say, more money more problems. I had a 401k and felt less manipulative pressure as it was being spent.

I would rather be transparent to a sense of conviction in this world than to hold secrets over people, no amount of money could be offered to change that, in my humble opinion.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

edit on 2-2-2019 by Superunknown528 because: Triple post

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

edit on 2-2-2019 by Superunknown528 because: Triple post

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Everything is cyclical, the rise and fall of fascists the rise and fall of communists, the elites have been on the rise since Nixon now we are seeing it's beginning of its fall. Witch side will prevail is hard to tell? The time for moderation is over, the extremes have taken power, time for everyone to choose a side. The minds of men have turned to machines, it's only normal for the machines to replace the men. Slavery will only end when they no longer need human kind, welcome to the new world order.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join